Where the fuck is the Tame Impala thread at lads? Three new tracks, lets get going you autists

Where the fuck is the Tame Impala thread at lads? Three new tracks, lets get going you autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNV8E7yUbtw
youtube.com/watch?v=HOtye4edBbA
youtube.com/watch?v=iHXPvBsXCAc
rateyourmusic.com/list/TimVolta/lsd-and-mushrooms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I listened to this album last time i dropped acid. Let it happen freaked me out a little bit.

>The G chord
>An MXR carbon copy with all knobs turned to 10
>DUDE LSD LMAO

Fuck outta here with this garbage

Agreed, Tame Impala is a huge mistake overated piece of shit

where can i listen if i don't have spotify?

listening to tame impala on acid is just right

DUDE

Try not to cut yourself with all that edge you anal probers.

>An MXR carbon copy with all knobs turned to 10
this album does that too, not a bad thing

>DUDE THE BEATLES MELODIES LMAO
>DUDE POP MUSIC BUT WE WILL PRETEND ITS TRIPPY AND EXPERIMENTAL
>DUDE ABSOLUTE REGURGITATED SHIT BUT WE'LL PRETEND WE'RE REAL ARTISTS AND NOT JUST TUMBLR BROWSING SLOTH-LIKE AUSTRALIAN FAGGOTS
>DUDE BAREFOOT ON STAGE

I'd rather listen to a toilet flushing eternally

yeah, i remember when the beatles sounded like this....
youtube.com/watch?v=VNV8E7yUbtw

>DUDE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN TO TROLL ON Sup Forums
>DUDE HOW DO I MAKE FRIENDS IF I HATE MYSELF SO FUCKING MUCH AND I SIT MY ASS DOWN BEING A TUMOR ON THE INTERNET
>DUDE MY DAD DIDN'T LOVE ME
>DUDE

You go listen to a toilet flushing like a complete dumbass and see where that gets you

this.

Projecting hard, bro. I think you'll find it's precisely because I have a good relationship with my dad why I find this shit garbage. He taught me better.

>BUT MUH G CHORD AND ANALOG DELAY PEDALS DUDE LOl

do people outside of australia really listen to tame impala lmao?

*tylers your creator*

they are a worldwide sensation

So is Aids and Gonorrhoea

why does Kevin Parker look like a cunt?

Fuck mate, you got me, constantly bringing up that G chord and delay pedal, cause you know that's what really every Tame Impala song consists of. You fooled me hahaha

huh had no idea, that's random

I was trying to give you a real example of how their music sounds

Music to walk home by is the only good song they've ever released, everything else is turd

It is what it is

They're BJM, if BJM were uninspired faggots who can barely play their instruments or write music

I'll give you credit over MTWHB, other than that, everything coming out of your mouth is pure, utter shit.

Alright Kevin, that'll do. Don't be so sensitive mate. At the end of the day, you're still selling out shows and touring the world... it's just you're doing that by being a gay cunt who makes shit music

Don't shoot the messenger

reminds me of autolux or michael jackson. i really like it but it doesnt have staying power imo. i cant listen to them regularly but ill keep coming back to listen to them

holy shit. i did too. I tripped with one of my friends and Currents was making both of us feel really weird.

sick dubs arguement

Dubs confirm tame impala is a great band.

Nah poo

currents is fucking trash pandering to the trash that jumped on the tame impala train after lonerism

garbage band

>tame impala fans post tumblr tier "dude I did drugs to this" blogposts
who would've guessed

why do people still think kevin parker is relevant?

>listening to singles and not just waiting for full album
shiggy diggy

>implying king gizz is good

Lets be honest here, those tracks are shite. Its obvious why they never made the final cut - boring, repetitive and lackluster.

Currents got me through a really hard time in my life.

King Jizzard fans are the absolute worst people known to man

this band is so fucking over-rated. its tame music for light-weights. hardly "psychedelic". i'm from their home town and i saw them before and after they broke big. there's local bands here that blow them off the stage, these guys just had money behind them.

Fucking cringe

Literally the only good song on that album. Also the only song that was somewhat original.

How did it go from lonerism to this triple j garbage Tumblr core shit

Literally looks like he just rolled out of Roger David sale and still wearing his work pants after a shift at coles.

Worst fans but their best stuff creams over tp

>reminds me of michael jackson
>doesnt have staying power
is this nigga for REALL?

Can you elaborate more on the money thing?

what do you wanna know?
i mean how else do you think a band from little old perth other side of the world became this mega touring band popular in the US, europe etc. you think that just happened organically? shit costs money. people are sold to, whether they wanna believe it or not.

dont give a fuck to be honest senpai

Mate they did their time touring Australia too.

They were nobodies until they randomly got to play in Japan at Osaka Sound 2009.

Then Modular Signed them up and Innerspeaker got recorded.

Like how they got their money? It's almost like you are describing every single other band ever to make it.

Like other poster said below they toured heaps and got lucky. Generally how it works

Currents is in my top 3 albums of all time.

Gave a listen to the remixes and b-sides today.

I can see why the B-sides were b-sides, that being said I liked all of them, instrumental track was probably the weakest.

My favorite track of all was the let it happen remix though.

Overall not as good as the quality of the actual album in my opinion, but I appreciate them all the same.

>Currents is in my top 3 albums of all time.
opinion discarded

Nice argument

i have wondered this before

not him but dude listen to more music

Easiest reddit spotting of all time

I listened to an A$AP Rocky interview and he said Tame Impala was an important band to the the culture and he likes their music. Didn’t know blacks liked anything other than rap, r&b and maybe jazz in 2017

I listen to at least 1 new album a day.
I've browsed Sup Forums for 3 years, Sup Forums for 7, and music is my biggest hobby.

Currents is still one of my favorites.
Never been nor plan on it

so is innerspeaker and lonerism yr other two favourites? because currents isn't better than either

>Didn’t know blacks liked anything other than rap, r&b and maybe jazz in 2017
holy shit you are racist.

G is a great chord

I agree lad but atleast switch it up nawamasayin

Jesus, what a dweeb.

Nah man it’s literally true, I’ve never experienced differently with any black people I know

you realize all those hip hop samples by black producers. meant they had to listen to music outside of what you mentioned right?
how do u think mf doom sampling steely dan or travis scott sampling washed out.

I honestly didn't like TI before seeing them live. Their albums are way too clean and sound really "produced", you can see how much better it is during live sessions though. This one's a good example.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOtye4edBbA

Don't understand why you'd get hyped for this cashgrab though.

Yeah I never really thought about it because the sample is on its last legs and is almost obsolete in 2017. Also, just producers listening to music other than “black” music (soul, gospel, jazz, funk, etc.) seems like a small minority. Not racist, but I guarantee that if you look at the numbers, a huge majority are not listening to psych rock and friends.

This is utter bullshit, my man. Both the sample being obsolete and the whole thing about black producers. I know a few here in Belgium, while I'm a white dude hugely into everything psych and most of them love and actually know quite the bit about psychedelic music. Especially considering alot of psychedelic rock draws heavy influences from jazz and funk, two predominantly black genres.

You're looking at this purely from your own (probably very limited) interactions with actual musicians, over just their fans.

I was saying that yes, I’m aware that producers DO listen to other music to fish for samples, which are undeniably decreasing in relevance , but the gen pop of blacks don’t.

Anybody hit me with a DL???? help me out here

>, but the gen pop of blacks don’t.
yes that is true if you're are only going by majority. because the black community is pretty racist upon itself and seems to call music like that "soft"
but being surprised by asap rocky shouldn't be true. i mean dean blunt listens to mostly indie rock and twee pop. black artist today are open minded. unlike their fans

did that qt trans guy leave the band?

I guess that explains why my first-generation congolese classmate has listened to nothing but king gizz for 2 months. Again, you're being very categorical here, seeing your own limited perception as a general truth.

No.

Currents is my favorite.
Lonerism is in my top twenty though.

Innerspeaker is somewhere in my top 50 or so.

yikes

Meme replies are still shitposts and still constitute non arguments.

are you talking about Nick? He has his own band Pond

youtube.com/watch?v=iHXPvBsXCAc

Have you been here the last two years? Tame Impala isn't cool any more, because apparently Currents was too "pop" even though it's the same shit as usual with synths instead of guitars

>currents is meh
>lonerism is meh/ok
>innerspeaker is good
>transparent night is great

lol that was Travis Scott tho

it's honestly just bullshit how overrated this album has become. when it first came out, I don't think I was ever so excited for a release and I loved listening to it a million times. I saw Tame Impala in the fall of 2015 and they didn't play a single song from Currents. I tried to talk to people about the show and all of them scoffed at Currents and talked about how Lonerism is their best album (wrong btw). That's fine, they're accidentally being patrician but now, two years later everyone is finally dick sucking the shit out of Currents and I'm kind of over it. Why couldn't everyone liked it when it was fresh and could they have played songs from it when it was recently released? Why did it take so long? Why didn't two fucking years?

also, it makes me cringe when people refer to Tame Impala as "Tame" and call the band "they."

aight g I see where you comin from

you pleb

Go to my list if you want to trip balls and not to some girl scout electro rock band

rateyourmusic.com/list/TimVolta/lsd-and-mushrooms/

Powerlines is kinda kino

DRUGS

>wasting your trip on fucking tame impala

this right here. the most boring music while tripping is LOL SO PSYCHADELIC DUUUUDE music.

you fuckers are annoying. I dropped acid while listening to Let It Happen and I couldn't focus on anything but losing myself. Go back to smoking weed.