Pic not related. Going to hero tomorrow. Where is the best place to stream? Dubs decides if I use my .380 or my pump...

Pic not related. Going to hero tomorrow. Where is the best place to stream? Dubs decides if I use my .380 or my pump. Include that in post. Otherwise, first reply to your dubs decides

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (566x566, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
m.youtube.com/results?q=living country blues vol 3&sm=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is pic related?

Attached: 1521673769810.jpg (550x550, 82K)

Not unless you live in London, Ontario, Canada.

Hey i need a gun

use your .380 so we can laugh when you really hurt yourself but survive

Op, if you're going to actually an hero, can you do something to make someone else happy? Maybe send me a Spotify 1 year subscription or something. Pm on steam --> id/spsdavid

pic related?

Do I know you personally?

I'll reply to my own dubs. Seeing that I've already seen a shotty, let's see a smaller calibre gun. But optimally, don't kill yourself.

>>>
> Anonymous 03/21/18(Wed)17:48:36 No.763391412▶
> (You)
>Do I know you personally?
yes why

pump

Do i know you personally you fucking faggot?

Replied to wrong post at first. Am fucked. Do I know you? If u know me DM me on a social media to prove

DO I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY NIGGER??

OP here, thisaint me

DO I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY OP? BETTER FUCKING NOT

Do I even know you in real life fucking plebs?

Prove it.

Do I fucking know you personally?

you're that kid that wants to an hero

bich do i even know u

Do I know you idiots personally? I hope not cause ill kick your fucking asses

Do I fucking know you personally?

Your suicide is a meme now you faggot fuck

nigga is u playin with me do i know u in real life

Who?

Well for the love of god I hope you didnt know him personally...

Use an exit bag, don't add to the gun death statistics you faggot.

Do I know you personally??

Attached: C961B68F-DD44-4C6D-A254-865B3B1F4C71.jpg (600x800, 73K)

God damn it kid, do you even know who the fuck I am, botch I am a gorilla welfare bitch I have over 9000 confirmed kills.

I WILL BLOW MY BRAINS OUT AND LAUGH IN HELL AS FAGGOTS I DONT KNOW PERSONALLY HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP

This. I don't need the media beating their fucking cocks to the fact you used a gun to feed their little faggot narrative. Use an exit bag.

I think I know you personally OP

I was a marine the the army for nine weeks, you pansy fuck. I better not know you personally

Do you guys know me personally?

And your mother cant Cook
Faggot

I know you personally

I think I know you personally, not op, but I know OP personally too.

OP I would love to know you personally, may you share your life story?

If you don’t have ham radio license you do not have a license to transmit.
Personally.

Attached: F8A714DC-CBDA-4516-A663-F74F6F7C533C.jpg (1280x1703, 365K)

bro do u even know me personally irl get on my level plebs i dont even know who i am

Then you should kill yourself, personally.

Yeah we know you personally cos we are your collective unconscious we shouldn’t even be talking rn

Personally, kill thyself

personally i like to know who te fuck you are biatch

Keep the do I know u thing going on other threads and I'll live forever thru the meme lol. Also someone pls just give me a site to stream if u wanna see it happen. If not. Check Ohio news day after tomorrow. Guessing I won't be found for some hours

to whom may thy be referring to

twitch

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

Attached: tumblr_p4sv6yShZ01s5q0qeo9_r1_1280.jpg (1125x1500, 277K)

I am number 56/captain no-dubs the 3rd

Well to be personal my name is Johnathan and im from Toronto.

u moma smokes crack bih

Thy OP, personally. Not thy op.

Sorry, that hurts...

Twitch. Say us ur id and in the stream put IRL just talking or something idk and suddenly ya know, or ig but thats shitt

Tbh you have to have an IQ of over 3754 to understand me and know who I am in real life personally.

Fear not thy child forst thy personally arset known uponst thyst matrices.

Attached: FDDED88B-1F3D-492E-880D-3E07A2C99535.jpg (448x681, 191K)

Dubs. Check’em

I'll do it on Instagram. I'll post my @ 1hr before hero on here tomorrow and the lucky ones will see it make sure to screencap

Do not harm thyself personally

Nigger detected.

Pump obviously bur take 2 days to fuck some hookers

Has someone already reported this guy? I'm sure the fbi is already on he's ass

>on he is ass
yes

Hope they are. Death my FBI cop would be ideal

m.youtube.com/results?q=living country blues vol 3&sm=3

Attached: 1521094180429_0.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

>My .380
So you don't want to die, you just want to have even worse brain damage

why dont you go fuck a coworker or something lol. just pull your dick out on them, workplace etiquette isn't real, this is the reason why people shuite. themselves. if it fails just pull your dick out on the next coworker, i mean damn how hard is it. all women reject you then ask your males if they would let you jack off of them, seriously, people do shit like that every lunch break just throw in some money, then your instant winner again, if you feel adventurous just ask if he would suck, then fuck...always ask for suck first. Tell the monday cranks not to pull any punches. I've felt like shit because my boss was shit, then I just fucked his wife and she couldnt even believe what she was missing, damn my boss was a total chub and she confessed as I came on her tits, I don't really care man, explain to me how I earn a diploma for sympathizing. I still get to touch her sweet ass with my dick head every other month when he gets acting up. Shit is like clockwork. I had her even cosign my check with her special pen right in his own office. The look on her face was so stoic when I dropped the "I'm availible for over time." Shit isnt hard just get your dick in something other than your own ass ammirite.

Ok, but you aren't getting Spotify for a year free are you?

Is he ok?

Attached: lawd.png (842x443, 552K)

>I found who was behind..

Attached: 23ri42adcd7a2543527000000.jpg (473x533, 26K)