Hi Sup Forums I take prozac and klonopin because im very nervous, a bit deppresive and i was a hiki for some years...

Hi Sup Forums I take prozac and klonopin because im very nervous, a bit deppresive and i was a hiki for some years. i got high a few times with klonopin and it was good but it always fucked me up for days. I ate weed brownies several times and it was ok but the time i smoked weed i had a really bad trip (maybe was too much or it was the fact that i smoked it). now im going to do lsd. what should i expect?
also help a Sup Forumsro with some tips
tl;dr im doing lsd and i am a noob on this things. tips

Attached: 10831961_344870722362803_364608311_n.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4P_S0jsZlOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tits or gtfo

If you cant handle smoking weed, you will not have a good experience on LSD you dumb nigger

Convert to Islam and find a meaning to life. Works everytime.

im going to try smoking again some strong weed this weekend getting my head right being positive and shit

have fun w serontonin syndrome

Bro you take meds for your brain what makes you think taking LSD is a good idea? If you must trip out why not use sompthing natural like mushrooms?

because i can get some lsd soon

but im definitely gonna try mushrooms some of this days

Cant handle weed thinks he can take shrooms or lsd. Enjoy your trip to hospital bud

Why must you tamper with your brain chemistry? You're probably fine, surely some psychological issues are present, but you are physically fine. The drugs will fuck you up for real though. Just sort your shit out without meds.

I assume you're a dude, hence why I responded. If female, TITS NOW OR GTFO NOW

I'd ignore these people psyching you out over not handling weed well, different people have different reactions - I'd rather drop acid or munch shrooms than smoke weed any day, can't stand the herb.
That being said I'd recommend you start off small with LSD, and be patient, it takes a while to peak. To be honest if you're taking fluoxetine the resulting persistent serotonin signaling may have desensitized you to psychedelics anyway, anecdotally they do seem to dampen the effect so you might not even get as mind blown as you expect.
Enough Klonopin should bring you out of a bad trip if you need to abort, so you've got that going for you.

i want to have a nice trip and now i have the chance to get some lsd. thanks

Oooh thanks man. You sound like you know this stuff and you make sense tbh. yes im going to be patiend and careful

LSD is super mind fucking. It can destroy you, for better or for worse. Imo you should do mushrooms first so you know what you're getting into. Also, unless you're properly testing your drug, it's probably not even LSD.

ill see if i can save it for later and get some mushrooms this days
>It can destroy you, for better or for worse
wow idk what to say

>Had bad trip on weed
>thinks he can handle LSD

You're going to lose your fucking mind and end up in a psych ward if you can't even handle weed and are going to try LSD.

If you have an anxiety disorder you should NOT do LSD, and probably not even mushrooms. You should absolutely not even think about doing LSD without at least doing mushrooms first to see if you lose your mind or not.

But since you're an autist on /b and dead set on doing this, be in a very safe, comfortable place, and have someone there that you absolutely trust when things start getting weird and/or shitty.

Hallucinating isn't just about visuals. You will emotionally hallucinate too. It's very possible that you will feel emotions (such as terror) from completely inanimate objects. Real, true terror like you have never imagined before.

It's not worth it user. Stick to Klonipin, or try Xanax.

If you're a troubled person then it's not going to be all fun and games and it's definitely not a party drug in that regard. It'll force you to confront and face your inner demons. If you are stubborn and refuse to face reality, the entire trip is agonizing psychological torture at it's finest. It can be very useful though, if your purpose before taking it is to know how to improve yourself as a person. After all of that business is taken care of, the trip is quite amusing and can be really fun. A patient, considerate, helpful tripsitter you trust is a must just in case you lose your gord. Maybe a light dose won't do you too much harm, but that's a waste imo. Just saying. I'm not even shitposting right now.

What has been seen...

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2018-03-21 a las 10.39.40 p.m..png (1138x1274, 457K)

thanks guys for your tips and ur experience im reconsidering doing it so soon

Trip with people you trust with your life. Make sure they aren't judgemental, and can take care of kids, because you're going to be turned into a little kid. Plan the trip. Have a list of stuff to do in case you get to that terrifying spot in the trip where you ask "what do I do now?". Make multiple playlists of songs that make you feel happy, one playlist with songs that have lyrics, and one without lyrics (words can steer your trip in any direction, whereas songs without lyrics can send you to new places) don't eat when you drop or while you're coming up, or you'll throw your guts up. And if combining any other drug with it, whether it be pot, alcohol, caffeine, you should wait at least 4 hours after dropping.
Be prepared because you're going to be in a timeless place for 12 hours. Don't get caught up in things that aren't happening right here right now. Best way to have a good trip is to ignore everything and live the moment

Watch psychedsubstance on YouTube. Pretty informative. Has videos like "how to tripsit", "your first trip" and "what LSD feels like"

youtu.be/4P_S0jsZlOM

neat