The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: nra.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Attached: 1521418980001.png (500x275, 23K)

They help protect us from the NAACP, Black lives matter and AntiFa.

yep

You don't really think this do you?

Yep. And the SPLC too.

the NRA are a bunch of pussies until they get on board with our second amendment rights to bear BOMBS mother fuckers!!! guns are no longer strong enough to uphold second amendment rights, it's time we start fighting the true fight - eliminating bomb control . END BOMB CONTROL NOW!

True we need a new organization.
National Bomb Association (NBA)

it takes bombs to stop bombs... even the cops with guns waited for the cops with bombs to show up before engaging.... very telling.

Attached: goodguyswithbombs.jpg (768x452, 85K)

Attached: 1521630.jpg (250x140, 14K)

So?

Attached: concealed carry.gif (225x400, 1.75M)

The NRA is an organization that defends the 2nd amendment from arseholes who say that guns are no longer needed in a society where police officers are the enemies because they have guns and this fabled 'power'...

The people who say this are pulling the hands up don't shoot bullshit and apparently don't think they should have the right to defend themselves

When the NRA 'mobilizes', they take legal action and lawyer up... when BLM 'mobilizes' they set fucking cities on fire, they beat people who don't agree with them, they stop traffic, including emergency responders, and EMTs en route to save lives...

And you seriously think the NRA is a 'terrorist' organization???

>moderate faschism

Attached: 09981195924A403C9DCCF40E063A81D7.jpg (750x540, 310K)

Dont feed the shills

>moderate fascism
Oxymoron

>In my native tongue its spelled with an H.
USAistheonlythingthereismoron

How about not selling guns to retards ?

Wouldn't that exclude most current gun owners?

Hey there fellow citizin, i completly agree with you. How about we meet somewhere to... ehm... discuss how we can stop these good loo.. i mean these devilish NRA guys. Just write me your name and where you live, so i know how far i have to travel.

Yep, NRA members represent less than 15% of the population, but murder nearly 4,500 U.S. citizens every single year.

No, wait... that's niggers.

My mistake.

Technically, the NRA is an organized criminal endeavor masquerading as an advocacy group. They use strongarm propaganda and intimidation tactics in conjunction with financial coercion and political corruption to enable a status quo that favors one group, (white males with net worth over $2m,) and are able to completely shut down legitimate government research that would disprove their talking points.

They are not themselves terrorists; they merely incubate them.

Attached: 8d0.jpg (600x600, 21K)

kek

The NRA is a bunch of old fucks that are hella paranoid about gun stuff all the time. Kind of a sad way to live. What about Pizza?

What. About. Pizza?