Racial identity of Finns

Blumenbach was a German doctor/race scientist who first classified Finns as Mongols, not white.

He studied the Finnish skulls and discovered that Finns have higher cheekbones and flatter faces than Europeans, which are adaptations so survive under extreme coldness.

Finland is almost as cold as Northeastern Asian countries. So Finns have these features.

But due to their prominent cheekbones, Finns were mislabled Mongols by German scientists

But in early 20th century, Finnish scientists started to claim that high cheekbones of Finns are due to Cro-magnon heritage.

Even nowadays, many amateur anthropologists actually believe that high cheekbones among Europeans is due to Cro-magnon heritage due to Finnish delusions.

You can see many on theapricity who actually believes this Cro-magon bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so?

finns are so hot i want a finn gf so bad

its conclusive at this point in history that people who are ethnically fins have mixed european and asian dna

the people of the steps wandered into europe a few times. while some play up this migration in the northern nonsacadanavian region of europe they probably settled back when the romans were still handing money back and forth to themselves and calling it a economy (back when precious metals were still used and no fancy math to justify such things existed)

they have mostly european heritage but some asian blood. like slavs

She is cute

CUTE!

They have white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
It doesn't matter OP.

is that axl rose?

but they also have high cheekbones and flat faces

well, start posting fin qt's autismos, we all know qt's are the most relevant thing when it comes to political incorrectness, isnt that why we are all here?

but they are not white?

I believe you might be suffering from what they call 'gay' if such things bother you

Let me play you the song of my people
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Ya dumb niggers talking like us being Fingolians is something new.
Just come visit us you dumb niggers, we'll have some fun together.
I may even teach you the secret technique to barbequing Russians, they will even volunteer for the event.
Kossu will be on us.

>autism

Finns are obviously the original, progenitor Master Race which both modern Europeans and Asians descended from.

You lost the Continuation War and turned on your German comrades thus contributing to the fall of western civilization.

This

>they look white
>without actually being white

that makes them better, white bitches are the most annoying cunts on earth

We tried really hard to make it seem like we were attacking, but the ruskies found out. Sorry man :/

i mean seriously

don't you guys see the difference between you and others?

Finns are easily distinguishable from Europeans due to your very blonde hair and high cheekbones.

Even Swedes and Norwegians do not have cheekbones like you do.

German scientists actually classified you guys as non-white due to your high cheekbones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans
t-thanks

i guess kazakhs are white then.

Don't worry. If you Finns rise up and push the muslim invaders out of Europe, we will forgive your past transgressions. We also might make you honorary aryans

kek

I'd go orc on that elf pussy tbqh.

and rain hell fire on her cervix

lol

>buck teeth
>tons of makeup

disgusting

My finngolian ex was pretty pink down there and had pink nipples and according to the Sup Forums scientists that made her white

Probably the strangest looking race I'm aware of. Yea, abbos and blacks are ugly, but Khazaks look super natural and otherworldly.

In that bitch of an war, we were determined to survive. Making a deal with the devil, giving our souls to the old gods or betraying brothers in arms. We wanted to survive, nothing more, nothing less. I've read my share of our war records, Mannerheim decided that Hitler was way over his head when he wanted to keep pushing towards Stalingrad. Even with the Wermacht at our side, the battles were only won/stave off by a hair's breadth. Germans fighting a war with ever lengthening supply lines & winter approaching was a thing we would have never committed to, no matter how much Hitler believed in his men.

Look at that butt hair.

Finns are Siberians in denial. Siberians are Asiatics in their natural form. Finnish people are just mixed with nordic and upper paleolithic types.

Are they white? No. Are the European? No. Are they a very attractive, intelligent people, absolutely yes.

Not really. Besides, I've been to Sweden recently enough to know that we Finns and Swedes look pretty much alike. Cannot say shit about Norway though.

Hey atleast we are thought at school whom our kin-folk are. Most of our now almost extinct kin, lived nomadic life spread around Russia & Siberia.
Most of the knowledge is taught during our literature classes, when studying the origins of our language.

Don't know what Finns are but they're awesome and so are mongols
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA

>tfw no qt redpilled finnish gf

Kazaks were literally raped by Slavs for hundreds of years. I'm betting these blue-eyed Mongols are whatever the Russian equivalent of mulatto is. The majority of Kazakhs probably look much more Turkish.

Your average finn who is not swedish rapebaby has the same facial structure as our finnic tribes like mordvins, erzya and moksha, just not as blonde. You should just all get back to Ural and Siberia and make it great again.

>thread suddenly turns into shit as soon as American flag shows up
>"muh dick, fuck, I want to racemix right now."

Guess Carlton's baby is white.

Yes, those things bother us, that's why we're on Sup Forums.

He is such an great actor. It's a shame he was cucked.

Last of the elf race the ancestors of all white people.

>tfw no qt fingolian autist gf

you are supposed to handle a woman, not the other way around
if you cant get her to follow you in a relationship, there's something wrong with you, it is a natural female psychology to follow, and male natural psychology to lead, to build shelter, to fight, to protect, to provide, etc etc

if you cant redpill a girl or anyone else for that matter, the fault is yours

Degenerate mongols

That's a fancy glass house you've got there Germany. A fancy glass house full of muslims.

racemix with me pls :(

you can get a Korean gf and dye her hair blonde and pretend she is Finnish

Post pic of yourself with timestamp.

Oh, you wont. Big surprise, fatass.

Feeling kinda proud right now

More divide and conquer shit
who cares if their not muh 100% aryan
Theyre not infesting other peoples lands with islam and gibs
Europeans need to pull their heads out of their asses

What is with yurops obsession with mudslimes? Couldn't they have picked a different ethnicity to import? Why pick the absolute worst one that's least likely to assimilate? At least in Canada we import chinks, which are a far cry from being as shitty as mudslimes.

>lost
If they had really lost they would have become into anoher ssr shithole

Not white

asians are white fuck-stain

i know this is b8, but one of the few requisites to being white is having a Caucasoid skull, which Asians do not have.