Yeah....no

yeah....no

Why

What

if i like nymphomaniac, i'll like this?

is this the chick who starred in those nymphomaniac flicks?

yes

I think it's pretty good and deserves the score.

and I think you're a fucking pleb who wouldn't know what good music sounded like if it hit you straight in your fucking face.

yeah...yes

you fucking retard

thanks for the rec

I've been loving what I've heard so far! Charlotte is lovely, don't be a fag

I like her bashing the cock in Antichrist and scissors to her clit, that was s good album

i’m excited i heard sebastiAn was producing years ago and i was expecting it to just be some meh personal friend project but bnm makes me think it might be better than that

just listened to it again
still pretty good

Um yeah, I’m saying she’s back :)

The ugly one that took two BBC's. The attractive one from the begging wasn't her.

she's serge gainsbourg's daughter so she has patrician blood man

Yeah for real.
All the ones who don't already know her from that connection are obvious plebs.

Is this one all written by beck again?

what's the best song on it i wanna know now
(i already know but i want you to give me an answer so i can tell you if you're right or not)

just started listening to the first track

damn is this like goth or some shit?
kinda odd stuff but it's alright, kind of gives off an 80s 4ad vibe

deadly valentine is a sick track nigga you guys are plebs boyy

that track's like the dream disco ive been waiting for
really i just like how not focused on vocals it is
pop doesn't have to be about the singer and i think that's what makes this enjoyable
a good amount of the time it just lets that beat ride out and it's real real nice

so i listened to it again
yeah it kinda sucks
bit of a corny sound

not this time

this album bangs

>bnm makes me think it might be better than that

Really? 'Cause bnm makes me think she's just given access and show dates for their festival and money to pitchfork

damn you're pretty woke man

yeah I think so too

is she still whispering through the entire album because she doesn't know how to sing?

So ? it is exactly that

HEY!

thank you for spreading the truth on this board

slappers on this one

listened to it, you're right
i'm gonna check out this album

except p4k does this pretty regularly. Look at artificial buzzbands like: Speedy Ortiz, Perfect Pussy, Rhye, Cults, the list really does go on. Look what happens to the scores of bands who turn down p4kfest (DG, Sun Kil Moon)

What's with the posts in here? IRM was fantastic.

It was a stunt double or CGI i think. They didn't actually have the woman get fucked.

"We shot the actors pretending to have sex and then had the body doubles, who really did have sex, and in post we will digital impose the two. So above the waist it will be the star and the (sic) below the waist it will be the doubles."

If that means anything to you guys.

this album is great. neo-mu is too pol and irony poisoned to know what good music is. fuck off.

Listened to it once and it's great. Will probably be in my top 10 this year. Why don't people like it?