Sup Forums

Sup Forums

bought weed about 3 weeks ago. smoked it alone in my uni room listening to tunes, made me feel pretty anxious and i thought i was dying then it kinda calmed off, and i got a nice buzz, but then 10 mins later i'm asleep.

i have just rolled a joint and i wanna smoke it. i feel a bit anxious cos i dont want a bad experience. last time wasnt bad, but in that moment i didnt like it, but after i did.

help me out. i wanna smoke it tonight, but i need reassurance.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-06-at-10.06.27-AM.png (649x545, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLgf1eSPgbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you, you twat.

Attached: 1515635629984.jpg (625x467, 44K)

it might be too strong; smoke less

You can stop the paranoia/anxiety by eating chocolate.

Take one hit and see how you fell stupid.
You don't need to smoke the whole fucking bone.
One hit and if you need more take more.
Like alcohol you can control how much you put in your system.

Stop smoking, if it causes you anxiety the very first time its just going to make things worse down the road. I smoked weed for 8 years and the last year when i turned 20 it started giving me panic attacks. Just stop man its not worth it, some people can smoke and some cant, everybodies wired differently

anan, start slow, just a few puffs. Do yourself a favor, listen to this live album as you smoke on it. Take a few puffs, give it a minute to see how you feel.
It's a great way to wind down.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLgf1eSPgbw

Stop smoking weed. Drugs are stupid normie tier shit. The anxious feeling is your body/mind telling you to stop.

lol you're a fucking pussy. just smoke it and order a pizza fgt.

Adding to my reply: it can cause permanent anxiety for when youre sober. Be careful user

Attached: 1321359722271.jpg (218x265, 22K)

op you'll get used to it
just breathe, find a distraction

ITT: Bottom of the barrel filth acting wise for more bottom of the barrel filth

Attached: oldfuck.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Start to listen to Christian music....if you truly believe in Jesus Christ you will manifest the Holy spirit. Don't freak out and just love Jesus. Now you are a true Christian.

Now you know why people want to kill Christians.

Attached: 1521294891437.jpg (850x400, 82K)

More proof that weed is a psychedelic
Whats bothering you user
What inner troubles and issues are you hiding away from
May be its time to come to terms with them

i'm good man i think i just made myself worry, after i took a deep breathe i was fine.

thanks guys i'm thinking about lighting up.

anyone fancy me updating them because ive smoked once before and it wasnt proper as mentioned.

Sounds like some high quality shit,
Happened to me a few times when I was starting out, might just be your tolerance is just low atm, or you just don't cope well with THC, for some it never stops

>anyone fancy me updating them
heck yes, I'm 5 edibles deep though so don't expect much in the way of conversation

I used to smoke all the time in high school, and do drugs.
Eventually, weed and alcohol didn't cut it for me anymore.
It's just overrated bullshit.
I tried it again, not too long ago multiple times, and no surprise, it didn't cut it for me.
I either need so much that I pass out, or I need hard drugs, and I'm not doing hard drugs.
Life has many things to offer, go and grab them by the balls, and take them for a ride for a little while; they'll be taking you for a ride.

ive took 2 hits from a pipe.

i think i feel high. idk if im tired, but i do feel chill but nothing crazy

There's nothing crazy about weed. Don't be stupid.

This. Get a feel for your dosage and go higher as you get more comfy. Tbh though, even if you control this and your set+setting weed is known to make people feel slightly paranoid. But if you control your dosage you can let logic guide you.

i wasnt feel much from pipe.

i smoked a joint but i dont think i can feel anything. i feel tired and happy and calm and i feel clear inside but nothing crazy.

idk if its just placebo