Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I was wondering if any of you wise internet guru's could provide me with some information.

When I was a little girl I had a best friend, and we were together for a whiiiiiilllllleeeeeee. One day though, I had to move to the US and we lost touch(used to live in Brazil). I've returned to Brazil now, and have been here for over 2 years now, but have no luck in finding my friend. I went to our former high school, I spoke to friends, everything I could think of and nothing. I also looked her name up to see if I could find her somewhere, but the most I found was a Badoo account she most likely hasn't used in forever(she even has a picture of us on her profile tho!)

Is there a way to find her? I know her full name and age, and what city she lives(lived) in. Supposedly she got married, but I can't confirm nothing.

Attached: Megas XLR - 113 The Driver's Seat [M.m4v_snapshot_13.00_[2017.03.18_00.23.08].jpg (480x352, 25K)

tits or gtfo

Write the date and "brazil" on your palm

no, tits.

Even with those great dubs.
No.

No, not giving up her name, or mine, or anything.
I've been here long enough to know better.

Just want suggestions.

god, you suck.

Only asking for a timestamp not a life history

Tits with timesstamp, not your fucking ID boy!

Rules are rules, don't question the pure soul of society itself here...

I do, but only if I reaaaaally like you.

No pics, just advice.
You homo fucks don't ask for dick when another user asks for advice.

The hell would a timestamp do for you? Nothing, exactly.

Can you see who she has friended on the badoo account?

Go be a troll somewhere else

Attached: Sit on it and Rotate.jpg (500x354, 50K)

Your best bet is social media for sure. Go full stalker, ig, fb, sc, g+, everything. You might have some other alternative, by knowing people who know other people, who know her, but your best shot is still social networking sites.

good luck OP, and remember you're still a worthless piece of shit like the rest of us, and if you don't find her you probably deserved it anyway.

i literally got dubs twice, c'mon baby just a titty

No, I don't have an account.
I can only see one pic of her, then it asks me to join.

one tit just for you

Attached: Poecile_rufescens,_Chestnut-backed_Chickadee,I_LHT663.jpg (320x252, 22K)

damn, i've been bamboozled

Did you a hecka foolin

Then fucking join

I did. All the pics are old, 2011 to 12. She still has her red hair in them(went back to black in 13).

Messaged her, just in case. "User hasn't been on in 7+ days" and I can't access who she's friends with, or she simply isn't friends with anyone cause there is nothing there besides blurry pics of what look like my FB friends.

This.

When you realy mean it you should also go full stalker on everbody she could be still friends with.
Add them, ask them, maybe they can get you both in touch.

I did that too.
Basically looked up everything from our friends at school to her ex boyfriends.

According to one of them she got married then just "disappeared" off social media.

Sup Forums - helping lesbian stalkers find their prey since 1898

Maybe she joined a cult or married one of your wonderfull druglords and got beheaded?!

I hope not, I'd lose a bet if she did.

Found her!

Attached: 1521682600445.jpg (640x479, 48K)

Too "tall" and not white enough.
Keep trying, this b8 is weaksauce.

Well its your lucky day. I'm an expert at these things. Send me an email with her name, city and school she went to and I will find her. A picture of her will also help. [email protected] and I will find her in few minutes

Attached: 1401649636620.gif (229x176, 987K)

If this were any other site, I just might.

Clearly the sages are sleeping or gone.
See you losers in comic con

Suit yourself. I wont be looking through the normal google search. I find what I look for. I offered to help you for free, and if you don't want my help then fuck off I hope you never find her. Your choice

>implying

Attached: 1497497859303.jpg (600x600, 25K)