I have just inherited about 10 acres of wooded land. The property is landlocked...

I have just inherited about 10 acres of wooded land. The property is landlocked, so it is only accessible through a right of way. If I build on it, I will have to pay years in back property taxes. What should I do with it?

Attached: wooded_hills_by_hart2001-d39yn15.jpg (467x350, 26K)

sell wood?

build a safe injection site and encourage heroin addicts to attend. this will lower property value and in turn also lower your taxes. after you pay back tax, set them on fire with moltov cocktails through the windows. plow everything down and then do whatever you want with it.

Build wooden shacks and rent them out cheaply to foreigners that just arrived.

Build a Wooden shack and live free away from human scum

pay property takes, then distance yourself from low quality family members that can't afford to pay property tax on tiny piece of landlocked wilderness.
Then build cabin.

The whole off the grid cabin idea does have some appeal. It would make a nice weekend get away.

>pay years in back property taxes
Cheaper than buying land. Way cheaper.

U hate yourself

Where?

OP here. As it was explained to me, because the land is undeveloped the owner receives a tax credit. However if the owner develops the land, then they have to pay a certain number of years in back taxes on land. I think it's like 15. I don't completely understand it myself.

then seel wood. or sell fruits you grow there. or vegetables.

Start a religion

turn it into a shooting range, laser tag or paint ball tournament place or a place for LARPers.

Not a bad idea. My friends and I are into disc golf. I could build a course.

grow fucking weed dude what u think?

hire heroine addicts to plant your opium. they'll be dedicated as fuck

yeah man. lotsa things to build on your land without it being developed.

also, lotsa hippies and geeks who are into nature nowadays.
start an eco tour or some shit about camping and or wilderness living. something stupid like that

Hire me to keep them in line with beatings and racial slurs.

so put a trailer or two on there

the answer is obvious, cut down the middle acre so noone can get to it, grow weed, profit