youtube.com/watch?v=38XwGMJbhLM
youtube.com/watch?v=qVHqJdmMUys
youtube.com/watch?v=vjPRKFi_oeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more dsbm pls

First for Gaahl

Reminder new Aosoth is out now.
youtu.be/VnmjvFX36Pk

What are you listening to? Do you recommend it?

>I Shalt Become - In the Falling Snow
>Similar to Wanderings, but not as good. If you liked Wanderings you'll enjoy it.

Hey so some of you know me and liked my last album, just thought I’d share I have a new release out. Blackened noisy dungeon synth, let me know what you think
pagodamast.bandcamp.com/album/the-warden

My first USBM album. I'm really digging it

Judas Iscariot is great, that's one of my favorites from them but listen to Heaven in Flames as well.

Will do, thanks.

How many of you have a gf and/or a regular sex life? If you have one, how does she cope with your music taste? I listen to black metal exclusively all year around, but not when I'm with her; she can't really stand it.

Every girl I've been with has at very least acted like they really enjoy my taste. I was hardly ever not in control of what was played.

>tfw you will never be that basketball
any BM for this feel?

What are some of your favorites? Here are some of mine:

Wehmut - s/t
Forgotten Tomb - Springtime Depression
Wigrid - Die Asche eines Lebens
Trancelike Void - Destroying Something Beautiful

The new Satyricon album.

My ladies *cope* by sitting quietly and letting me enjoy my several minutes of catharsis on the way to and from the liquor store before we engage in the night's festivities. They can listen to their pedestriancore on their own time.
>having a gf
>not having a diverse social group of single women to pick from each weekend
>not making them listen to the harshest and most perverse demos of the raw black metal underground
Kvltlet detected.

I had a girl for a bit that was into pleb metal w/ some good Doom picks here and there but that's about it. She couldn't stand Black Metal.
>tfw almost 2 years since then

im gay

Post albums with castles on the cover.

These look very cool I'll have to listen, thanks for sharing.

Fug, I think that I have been to that castle.
It's a beautiful place in the countryside. They also organize a medieval festival there every year.
And they have their own beer there.

That sounds really cool, did you go to the festival? Is the castle in Finland? Since that is where Raate is from.

>Ian Miller artwork
100% guaranteed patrician, trve and kvlt

There are some nice castles being posted.

Yeah I did, a few times actually since it's not too far away from my childhood home. It's in Finland yep

I dated a girl who was into blackgaze and dsbm, but that was many a year ago

The rip of this tape on youtube is incorrectly titled. What was uploaded is synth material which is side A of their "The Empire Of Blood And Shadows" demo. This demo (Darklands Of Hate) has no synth material.

Raasepori/Raseborg is the place

Black Magick SS - Kaleidoscope Dreams
>Psychedelic BM
>muh synths
>youtube.com/watch?v=XZzTc1JUA8k
mega.nz/#F!7IVBXDBJ!epjygOP9JP6CV4U7wHfnMA

:^}

Was this the first BLACKEND GLAM song ever made /nbbmn/?

youtube.com/watch?v=M3NJHImn6QU

Are you in Australia?

>Having consistent female contact
>Not even realizing that you are generally considered a scourge upon humanity by even remotely engaging in the act of black metal consumption.
>Not becoming a completely reclusive outcast devoted to consuming the most atrocious kvlt recordings as possible.

You can not be trve if you have a female companion. The entire male black metal identity practically revolves around being a reclusive fucking eunuch menace. If you do not wish to adhere to that, do not entry.

Socialites beware!

tell that faggot to get lost and get a real girl

Anymore bm wallpapers?

I mostly have Summoning ones.

There was a thread recently on /wg/, you can look that up.

lofi brutal stuff plz

I'm back.
youtube.com/watch?v=EIMxKUO4MpA

Out of curiosity, Arnaut Pavle poster, do you actually know the story of Arnaut Pavle? The person, not that specific band.

Just the stuff that's written on Wiki.

Here's a good video, you'll find it interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=uP6HzD-kCLc

Paysage de hiver is pretty good if you can handle atmoshit
Xasthur is great too
Зaтyхaниe too if you're into noise

Finished my 100th album yesterday.
rec me something good based on these, or just something I should check out.

Thanks to whoever posted Tulus a few threads back. Loving the fat bass.

Ildjarn obviously.
Orlok - Black Funeral Holocaust
Striborg - Cold Winter Moon
Dusk - Carpathian Darkness
Graveland - Thousand Swords
Owls Blood - Cold Night of Meditation
Prevelant Resistance - Dynamics of Creation

You know you wanted this.

Classic.

Not black metal. Not even metal.

>Inquisition
>glam
Fuck you

Legit thought she was sitting on her own prolapse at first

I think that'd be a serious medical emergency by that point

Would you lads sniff that basketball?

If you have to ask this question in the first place you really have no idea how desperate I am

Of course

Woman will only distract you from black metal.

That's what I tell myself anyways

D E A D T H R E A D

During the day in North America these threads do fine, it's the Europeans and Australians you can't carry the weight, proving usbm and the Quebec scene is trve kvlt shit.

I've never understood why "Symphonic Black Metal" was it's own subgenre. So few bands actually go for that exact sound that it seems ridiculous to categorize it. I think if "In the Nightside Eclipse" never reached the popularity it sees today the term Symphonic BM wouldn't even exist. So that begs the question "why does a single album/band get it's own subgenre?" I mean it's not actually even symphonic. It's always just "epic" sounding synths over somewhat melodic black metal.

You would expect euro posters to not post durning the day. We're all at work now.

>getting hung up over subgenres
Lad

Gris - IL etait une foret - the most supreme of depressive black metal albums

Symphonic Black Metal was a huge trend in the late 90's/early 2000.It can absolutely be classed as it's own subgenre.

Always thought these guys were a tad overrated but after a couple listens this album kicks ass

False confession coming: Panzerfaust is the only DT album I like.

This + there aren't that many europosters in here.
I think there are max 3 Finnfags here me included.
I haven't really seen anyone from other scandinavian countries here. A few from middle Europe i think.
But most of the posters here are ameriballs.

Also now most of the numale tourists have failed and moved on to their /shoegaze/- and /KPOP/-threads.

God bless you pedo-Rob-poster, godspeed to your endeavours. You're my favourite dude here.

Here's my best of: of this month, rec me something

Looking for 2017 preferably with some information on what kinda thing it is subgenre etc

I love you too, user.

*2017 releases

Oh, and listen to some Vegas Martyrs, T.O.M.B. and Abruptum. And check out Twilight Falls - Lore From an Ancient Forest, combines the best of raw black and atmospheric if you ask me.

You know English well for a Finn
try this youtube.com/watch?v=uRheaaSl3cU
sort of DsO styled BM from a Venezuelan based in Chile

Thank's, I'll be sure to check these out!

Thanks I mean :^^)

THIS IS SATANIC BLACK METAL

Remember to hold onto your dreams youtube.com/watch?v=38XwGMJbhLM

Siis pövöösööns faking reip tö faking Vöötsin Märi faking vitun ffffVITTUFAKING Vöötsin Märi,,,,,,,, VITTU MÄ VIHAAN JEESUSTA OIKEESTI

Finns are taught English from 3rd grade onwards, so yeah

Vvvvvittu... kylhän mä haluaisin et kirkoppalais mut se on suomessa ni saatanan vaikeeta... VITTU FUCK ASS
fucken save'd that pic

Bäfrii, Seltik Frostii

Looks like a Finnish Dagon

>Thinks there's good black metal in 2k17

True, but also a bit like an old woman at the same time. youtube.com/watch?v=qVHqJdmMUys

>Dagon
He seems much more sane than 100 weiners (satanachia)
He can produce entire sentences and seem somewhat comprehensible, unlike Satanakkia.

see

>lowriding
More proof than Finns aren't white

It's untentional my man, he's drunk like always, and his friend there points it out that his trunks are showing.

F-f-finns ha-have the p-purest white genes in E-E-Europe...

>when the doctrines arent ominous

Check this out if you want some more doomy black metal.

>Also now most of the numale tourists have failed and moved on to their /shoegaze/- and /KPOP/-threads.

Good riddance.

girls are not allowed in spooky fort

I'd recommend To Embrace the Corpses Bleeding, as well.

Check out Absu

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPRKFi_oeQ

fuck that, metalhead girls are fucking cunts

so fucking good
definitely my aoty

the last girl i dated claimed she was into black metal but she was a shitty poser. she knew nothing outside of mayhem, darkthrone, emperor and burzum and only liked the genre for it's aesthetic so she could reblog it on tumblr

I have a black metal gf(male) but idk if that counts

it counts