I've had enough of this fucking faggot

I've had enough of this fucking faggot.

He doesn't deserve to be the most subscribed person on youtube. I think it's somehow fake but I don't know how. Autogenerated accounts?

He is the definition of cringe, anyone above 11 years old can agree.

How do we stop him?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-03-22 kl. 03.13.50.png (229x237, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2269652#search=FUNHAUS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being this jealous

>giving two shits about youtube

10 yr old detected

Tbf he probs agrees

i used to think this back when he was that fag who just did fake screams at videogames and did all the forced 8 yearold pandering
hes fine now tho except all the low quality reddit meme shit
videos on shit like speedrunning cancer, youtube cancer, other autistic shit are interesting.. so thats like 5% of his content

Attached: 1440391679903.jpg (2073x2764, 633K)

There are far worse on Youtube. He's pretty benign, just a dude who's popular for the sake of being popular. What a dumb thing to be upset about.

You want some toast with all that jelly?

Or are you just tired of complaining about Justin Bieber and how "he's an asshole homo who doesn't deserve to be rich and famous"?

who gives a fuck?

dont even know who he is, and im sure my life wont change if a knew, so, what do you care?

I didnt realize that all of fucking Sup Forums today are filled with children. Why did I make this fucking thread. Bye kids

I mean you can believe what you want but its better to have someone like this to be no1 on YouTube than some fucktard like logan paul

Envy never looks good on anyone.

very this or one of the other flexfags who only release videos about how successful they are

>why did i even make this thread.

Because you are a complete faggot

Attached: 1519628303186.png (403x480, 286K)

Why are you calling us kids when you're the one who came here trying to recruit a personal army to ban a channel for no other reason than "he annoys me"

Seriously? There is a complete dumbass as your president and some youtuber bothers you? Child.

What a fucking nigger

>finds out most people don't agree with his shitty contrarion opinion
>calls everyone kids and leaves
The absolute state of cognitive dissonance today

Never heard of him and I don't care. Youtube is just the marketing and brainwashing arm ofGoogle.

>losing to a nigger in an argument

Attached: 1499660255697.jpg (320x400, 21K)

>OP

Attached: CjoBtSgXIAARJe9.jpg (349x286, 9K)

k make a more popular channel user, problem solved.

He's medium-to-shit tier but it really could be worse.

>black person
>beating you
>in an argument
pick two and only two honey

"How do we stop him"
Because PewDiePie is 100% the worst thing on YouTube. There isn't ANYTHING worse than him.

mhm.

I like how OP is such a 13 year-old newfag acting like they have been here for years

Attached: 1521515901143.jpg (599x449, 38K)

Actually he seems quite a chill guy. In the early years of course he was cringy but he definitely took some red pills, so it makes him above the average tryhard youtuber.

Nice try, nigger.

>Calling people who call you out "children"
>No actual counterarguments
>Ditches own thread
>Calls others out for being "cringe"
You realize this doesn't look good right? I'm not even a Pewdiepie defender, I think he's pretty mediocre. But I gotta call this faggotry out.

>black person
>in an argument
your point seems pretty shitty, maybe you should have put a little thought into that post.
oh but you probably saw someone make that joke and wanted to do it, too! haha I remember my first post. You'll get there, kiddo! Keep at it :^)

>enough
bro what are you even doing he rarely gets on trending you would only see him if you search for him or would get recommended but from watching very similar content, what are you even doing here¿?

nice on kid you got me gud, go tell mom you 'pwned' me good luck to you

Google Follower Factory

Social media is totally fake

If people keep reporting him every time he does his Nazi dog-whistle faggotry, he'll be gone soon enough.

>How do we stop him?

NYPA, faggot

Attached: eyebrow.png (429x410, 11K)

Well at least some fucktard like jake paul isn't on top

Kill yourself and leave a note saying he inspired you to do it.

> Used to watch him back in his days of "horror games" just because he was the only one not fucking talking over the characters in the game.
> He became cringy af
> Saw one day one of his videos, smth where he said that he didn't want to "make what people wanted, but what he wanted to do"
> Basically only watched what he made afterwards to "give him a chance", because he had the same way of speaking as my older cousin(who's more like an older brother to me, so yeah definitely not an objective reason to)
> Pewds started being sarcastic about all the youtube drama and shit
> Finally became really funny
> Only watch his good videos, nobody forces you to watch all the shit he does because his subscribers fkin ask him to
> ????
> Profit

Basically, he's the number one subscribed youtuber, but he still doesn't care about fame/having money/being N°1. He makes fun of stupid ppl who used to like him for his cringy videos, he makes fun of the youtube drama, he makes fun of pretty much anything without having to care about anything, but ppl still love him.
Why? Because contrary to most ppl on /b who just want to "use bad words because it's edgy lololol", he tries his best to make it at least funny/entertaining while discussing things in a way that most people's inner thoughts could agree with

Anyway, if you don't like it, don't watch it.
If you're just saying this because of what you hear about him, just watch a few videos and make your own idea about him without following the "hate this guy because he's n°1 bandwagon", nor the "love this guy because he's n°1, so he must be good" one.

Cool guy has left the room.

he is redpilling normies, slowly but surely.

>reddit spacing
fuck off

kek

Attached: 1516399546678.jpg (348x321, 19K)

hes actually a nice streamer that is not a faggot, or an american brainless prick. he is not educated and honestly he is superficial an poisonous despite that, prefer him that any other stupid American streamer to be honest. That is a fact.
At least he is a real person. If you don't like pewdiepie is ok... no harm done, but well i will keep watching him from time to time, i respect the guy and prefer him to ANY other big stream

(((OP)))

yt has way bigger cucks and whores to be worried about...my idea is to make a deep web site but just take all the fags out or...DDos......cause that always works

Never heard of her, maybe kill yourself.

>not knowing YouTube is geared towards 11 year olds

awesome just subscribed, thanks

Attached: Democrat-Party-is-a-Terrorist-Organization.jpg (261x195, 14K)

MFW I never know who any of these YouTubers are that you faggots bitch about. Here's an idea, stop visiting his channel. It's as simple as that. Shit, you are dumb.

pewdiepie is 100% a Sup Forums oldfag

The only youtuber i watch now is reviewbrah

This is a spider...

i meant a youtube rule34 thread now

Attached: 2331103 - PewDiePie YouTube fakes youtuber.jpg (600x897, 350K)

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2269652#search=FUNHAUS

FUNHAUS will always be a better channel

>hurr durr I don't like something millions must be wrong

Definitely. He just started aknowledging it recently because he stopped caring as he already makes enough money to do whatever he wants without having to rely on faggots' views

Attached: 1840765 - Edgar_Allan_Pug PewDiePie YouTube cutiepie fakes youtuber.png (800x1200, 1.66M)

Attached: 2125724 - PewDiePie fakes.png (771x413, 680K)

elaborate?

a lot of people like this dude now. people that used to want to kill him

Attached: 1463116738682.jpg (259x194, 9K)

He makes insane amounts of money

salt

Why? He is /ourguy/.

wall street journal uses Sup Forums ?

he use to be a little bitch but now he's funny. Before he was like a Disney channel for little kids, now he's like a young Louis C K/ good comedian. He has no fucks to give.

heslike amy schumer because he has grown into reinvesting his millions into finding people who will repackage memes him.

I agree but who gives a shit. Never in my life have any of his videos been recommended to me so I'm good. But I hate motherfuckers who give the argument "he used to suck...but now he's funny. His content is really good now and he's so topical" as if his content has changed at all. Before he used to scream at not scary games and now he laughs at unfunny memes.

He said nigger once and Sup Forums sucked him off for a while so he got a big ego from that, but he apologized like a nigger. But because Sup Forums liked him for 2.5 seconds he thinks he's cool now. Jokes on him though, Sup Forums is full of people the same 12 year olds that watch his videos.

And he's such a hipster fag with an ugly girlfriend. I saw his Japan vlog just because I see everybodys Japan vlog because I'm going there in the winter and he's such a weeb about everything. "Oh sugoi look at this drawing! Oh so kawaii!" I wish he'd die.

But don't worry about it user, go distract yourself with something else

Did not expect to kek this hard

Same dude same

9 yr old detected

sperm trying to reach the egg detected

From what I've seen second-hand, he's gone from shit-tier scream videos to normie-tier. It's an improvement, but I don't waste my time watching PDP videos anyway. I hope he becomes even more successful to spite OP.

Pretty much career path for millenials.