Going to trip on acid tomorrow. Can Sup Forums give me any movie recommendations?

Going to trip on acid tomorrow. Can Sup Forums give me any movie recommendations?

Attached: thedrugjew.jpg (480x480, 60K)

bio-dome

Go outside in nature. Staying shut in doors may not be a good idea.
You're probably taking RC's not real acid..sadly

zeitgeist

Pink Floyd The Wall

easy rider
really good 70`s music and feeling

Attached: easyrider100_v-contentxl.jpg (1067x600, 182K)

angel's egg

No.

Inception, Momento, Heavy Metal (80's cartoon movie) invasion of the body snatchers

Second this. Have something to do indoors (watch a movie, have a music playlist ready), but at least give a venture outdoors

yeah i think hes right, if he lives in the northern hemisphere its gonna be fucking cold though :DD

save that shit for way later on when you are coming down, otherwise you will be bored and stir crazy and wasting your time on passive entertainment.
Holy Mountain

plague dogs

Forget movies go ride a fast motorcycle through the mountains

True, but unless you've dosed before you don't want your first trip trapped inside. Maybe OP should wrap those tabs in foil and stick them in the freezer for another day. Maybe drop them and head to an aquarium for the day.

Came here to post zits

James and the giant peach

Fantasia

2 favorite acid nights that didnt involve gf were the night i tripped bad and watched kung fury with my best friend and then it turned amazing. And also tripping and watching the cosmos with neil degrasse tyson while smoke hella pots

don't watch a movie its to thought constricting, go outside.

The Wall
Big Fish
There is a Bob Dylan movie that is pretty trippy, can't even really explain it, just look up "Bob Dylan Movie"
Jimi: All by My Side kind i guess maybe
The standard Alice in Wonderland
Probably some Miyazaki movies might be cool