I'm home alone and bored Sup Forums, what drugs can I throw together out of shit found in the average medicine cabinet

I'm home alone and bored Sup Forums, what drugs can I throw together out of shit found in the average medicine cabinet.

Attached: sippinleandyinslow.gif (500x522, 90K)

If you boil Dayquil and skim the foam of the tops it's essentially speed

I heard bleach and ammonia gives you a fun high if you mix them

This is a dumb fucking thread, but I'll bite. List what's in your medicine cabinet so I can help you mix up some suicide by overdose gumbo

oh boy let me just. fuck outta here

>filename
>sippinleANDYinslow

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

OP here. I got allegra: allergy, ibuprofen (200mg) pills, Tylenol pills, some red tablets that say CC, some white pills that say RX526, robitussin, benadryl hardshell pills, aleve pills, migraine pills (acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine), aspirin pills (81mg), phenol oral anesthetic spray, benadryl allergy tablets, lactase enzyme supplements, nyquil severe, halls gell filled losinges, loratadine tablets, azithromycin tablets, advil sinus and congestion and pain, and one dayquil tablet

Don’t mix amonia and bleach that’s the recipe for mustard gas

benadryl will make you a little tired but if you take too much its bad news. take a shit load of cough meds with dxm

Don't do this

Actual chem fag here. List what you have to work with

OP here. just posted the list

>azithromycin
how many times have you had the clap OP?

dxm and dph look it up homo

idk. not mine. just says antibiotic

Nothing i can come up with that you could cook up easily in a kitchen. Sorry op

thanks anyway, chemfag

One of each should be the equivalent to... Poison.

Op take the robitussin with the benadryl pills its esentally a dxm high

this google DXM and diph

If you take a razor blade and slice your wrists you will get the high of your life.

Use Benadryl. Has fun hallucinations at doses 150mg and up but you need to stay awake and have a good environment you can't see
yourself fearing in any way

those side affects don't look very appealing my guy

Tylenol is much more dangerous then people think overdosing on it is likely. Think it over fully. That will do the trick though

drugs are bad just turn off all the lights and screens and phones, sit in a room with water and meditate

tried meditation. its stupid and boring.

this thread is made by some braindead chick

im getting some awfully strong "vapid bored white thot" signals

Attached: 1513264084204.png (506x378, 309K)

actually I'm OP...

liked your meme tho. saved :^)

NyQuil if it is DXM read and get high like pic related

Attached: 1512518466768.jpg (525x482, 42K)