Which bong should I buy? I got credit at a store and can't decide between these two

Which bong should I buy? I got credit at a store and can't decide between these two.

Attached: 1234.jpg (1630x1456, 1M)

oh boy personally neither unless you don't mind a lot of cleaning

is it going to be for flower or wax? Cause I wouldnt smoke flower out of one of those little ass bongs. Bout all they are good for is wax.

Maybe you should buy a suit and a haircut and a bottle of whiskey and join the rest of us in adulthood

this
get a mini tube/beak

Those look like hell to clean but the one on the right has nice colors.

None of the two, those will both be a bitch to clean. besides, bongs are for losers, learn to smoke with patience like a man.

I was planning on just using it for oil so cleaning won't be a huge deal

a pack of zigzags, check my dubs nigga

I would get the purple one so it doesnt look like youre sucking a dick.

Those are both dab rigs. Don’t let the fact that they have bowls in them persuade you otherwise. Dab rigs are not good for smoking flower out of. Go get yourself a proper bong and leave dab recyclers to the professionals.

Attached: 4EDDDF68-34CD-4E82-98BE-0E5D9C39A1FD.gif (255x461, 113K)

Get the one that looks more sciencey.
That way you can say its for a number of future chemistry experiements.

Use a pipe like a man.

I like right a lot more than the other. It's just mad trashy like a pimp suit.

Oh nvm homie you understand.

Attached: 4C5C1387-9EB9-4085-91BD-653E8477F7C4.jpg (2030x2030, 501K)

3rd option. Get a sauce bottle, a piece of garden hose, and cut a cone piece from a coke can. Fucking bong of Champions!

ok go left then OP and get yourself a quartz nail so worth it

You're going to look like a faggot either way. Might as well just buy the one that looks like you're sucking a wrapped chode.

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

I'm a well established chemist in my field...drinking some jack dosen't make you an adult
for sure, I've been dabbing for a bit, I just received a broken piece in the mail and they offered store credit to put it towards another piece and figured Id see what people here had to say
this is the best reason, looks like I'm getting the purple rig!

Neither, but the one on the right looks less like sucking a dick. I’d personally use the credit for a couple of nice bubblers over this fancy BS.

Oh yeah

I already have a piratt glass bubbler and a china glass one, I just wanted to try some fancy perc palace dab rig