Let's play a game, Sup Forums

Let's play a game, Sup Forums.

Name something to do with bdsm, and I'll try find you a webm of it.

>Only legal. Only girls. Sauce is in the file name.

This is not a "general" fetish/fucking thread.

Attached: sadistic rope - 30514 - Wenona - 20130703 - floor spread flexible o2 noose ball gag wax candle belly (480x270, 1.97M)

Attached: Hogtied - Piglet - tight hair flexible back arch ball gag bit shibari grope - 01.webm (320x240, 1.96M)

binder clips on nipples while gagged

Make a webm of you making a BDSM webm. It's my fetish

Let me see if I can find you something better for binder clips. The best I can think of probably a scene with London Rivers from the past year or two. I only have it ripped at 4MB with sound for /gif/ though. I can re-rip it in a little while.

Attached: kinky core - 2D0260F - self tit binder clip clamp staple gun rope electricity dildo pussy sew piss s (448x336, 1.96M)

Maybe I can interest you in a different fetish?

Attached: Kikis_cunt_torture - pussy rings piercings machine stretch gaping - 04.webm (320x240, 1.76M)

lesbian age play mom dom

Forced ring gag blowjob.

Attached: 1439997221003.jpg (490x490, 68K)

What does that have to do with this thread? Did you even read the OP?

Attached: spanking - ED8A462 - amateur lezdom otk skirt school uniform socks punishment talking marks - 05 - M (448x336, 1.96M)

amputee cow milking machine

This is pretty "forced" I guess.

Attached: Sexually Broken - Darling, Matt Williams - Mar 26, 2014 - upside down tied tits gag humiliation mach (540x304, 1.97M)

are you fucking kidding me?

spanking

I don't have that.

But here's a girl folded up like an amputee, with her tits suctioned and a hose going from her ass to her mouth. Will this do instead?

Attached: insex - 20031220 - Stumped (411) - pet humiliation ass hook latex furniture dog hood ball head ballo (320x240, 1.95M)

Rubber hoses wrapped through sinuses.

Also this one with a woman strapped down, a man and woman inflicting pain on her with a cattle prod on her cervix. Only found it once but the way she sweat bullets as her body reaches its limits was magical

No, I'm not kidding you.

Attached: house of gord - Two Girls One Truck - car hook tow truck vibrator tool sander insertion gag harness (430x242, 1.97M)

Made to drool uncontrollably onto herself

girls teasing their guy in a chastity cage

Attached: 1519185733697.jpg (720x1080, 168K)

Here's some spanking.

Attached: Hardtied - Blossom - Feb 15, 2017 - spank ass vibrator lezdom suspension hogtie tight crotch - 01.we (600x338, 1.96M)

lesbian mom dom bro

what?

stoma blow job. ya know, like the holes that you have to get on your throat from smoking sometimes.

someone who had nose cancer and had eye and roof of mouth removed to get cancer out getting screwed in the eye

>and a hose going from her ass to her mouth.
I've been on /d/ far too long
I thought the tube went in her ass and came out of her mouth when I clicked on the video.
How fucked am I Sup Forums

No

Electro predicament

Crucifixion

Source? I've been training a 19f sub on and off for almost a year, always looking for new ideas.

Something involving something permanent, like branding or something

Let's sink to the depths of degeneracy. Bondage involving a gal dressed as a clown. That should be technically legal (except maybe in Kansas).

Here's a little bit of drool. I'll come back to try find you something better later, if the thread slows down.

Attached: sadistic rope - 30514 - Wenona - 20130703 - short - spread pole ball gag flexible splits clothes pin (480x270, 1.95M)

The rubber hoses rapped through sinuses is called Head Games with Marina, from Real Time Bondage.

The other one is Elise Graves on Infernal Restraints. I ripped a portion of that clip for you, because it's easier to fit some good bits into a Sup Forums-sized webm.

Attached: Infernal Restraints - 20100810 - Elise Graves - spread gag electricity harsh pussy cervix speculum g (540x304, 1.97M)

get her fitted for a chastity belt, and she will become fully sexually dependent on you. These belts are designed to let her pee, but she can't even get close to pleasuring her clit. If she wants to masturbate, it's only anal and nipples for her : )

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x252, 12K)

Here's a girl pissing on an electric wand. That sort of counts as predicament.

Attached: insex - 20020213 - Twat Hang (Live Feed) (Cowgirl, XTC) - chair harsh lezdom electricity pussy piss (320x240, 1.95M)

Human ashtray stuff, y'know where a woman is smoking and uses another woman's mouth as an ashtray. This shit is so hard to find especially with them swallowing the butts. That's what I really want, woman swallowing cigarette butts

I'm aware of chastity belt - used to own one a few years ago in my old country with the wife. Could be lots of fun but a few practicality issues. Didn't bring it with us for the move.

Crucifixion.

Attached: insex - 20010321 - Mila 3 (Mila) - cross suspended ball gag belt wtf fly airplane pole o2 noose tape (320x240, 1.95M)

how long dod she usually last before she begged you to unlock her for sex?

and did you cuff her hands so she couldn't touch her clit before you unlocked the belt and just kept teasing her poor undersexed clit : )

The sauce is in the file name.

Attached: jim hunter - 96F4196 - kali bound and lost in the woods - hogtied amateur gag boots heels clothed gr (480x270, 1.96M)

Nice

Yeah, I'd say that counts. If I remember right, PD had just force-fed Cowgirl a bunch of water through a funnel so she really had to pee badly.

Some branding.

Attached: SP - Abigail Dupree - Sep 07, 2016 - Branding burn noose o2 masochist harsh predicament spread screa (400x225, 1.96M)

That's where the practicality comes in. It's really not that comfortable and can be quite unhygienic during the day. Sleeping with it is another issue but we did last a weekend.

Is a "general mascot" good enough to count as a clown? It works for birthday parties.

Attached: Girls of Pain - Piglett - tits tied mickey mouse ears hat humiliation face electrical tape gag cloth (500x375, 2M)

That works fine! Thanks for taking the time to find something like this.

I'll need to dig up some swallowing of the cigarette butts later, but here's some cigarette burning.

Attached: insex - 20040908 - Sounds of 411 (Live Feed From July 18, 2001) (411, Cherry) - gag tutorial face ci (320x240, 1.97M)

Stun batons

Thanks

Attached: chilly girls - D3B1133 - cross crucifiction cold spray water harsh spread wind snow throw ball game (460x259, 1.95M)

Yeah, something along those lines. Good memory.

Attached: insex - 20011107 - Cow Show (Live Feed) RAW (Cowgirl) - back arch suspended hair harsh tight tits pu (320x240, 1.96M)

You're welcome. Got any better requests?

Attached: pig humiliaiton - amateur - 0571646231 - face slap spit blowjob collar leash writing - 02.webm (448x336, 1.13M)

Here's a cattle prod instead. Will this do?

Attached: Infernal Restraints - 20131018 - Cherie DeVille, Lavender Rayne - two girls predicament o2 hair tits (580x326, 1.96M)

If you’d be extremely kind, I’d like to know the sauce. I’n on mobile.

That's where something like this can be more appropriate.

Attached: torture galaxy - 1141 - pussy clamp spread spike pieprcing nail harsh padlock chastity - 05 - M.webm (320x240, 1.96M)

Do you have anymore cattle prod?

I'm not very kind, but I'm glad you're competent enough to ask.

The first one, with the pissing, is Cowgirl at Insex, in a shoot called Twat Hang. The second one is from an earlier shoot with her, called Cow Show.

This one is from a shoot called Cowgirl Live, from 2001-04-29

Attached: insex - cowgirl-live-april-29-2001 - suspended shibari toes upside down gag harsh lift feet - 01.web (320x240, 1.78M)

Most of my cattle prod is only ripped for /gif/ size, but here's an electrified clit piercing.

Attached: stim99 - 8946AD0 - amateur spread electricity pussy ring shake orgasm clit - 01.webm (320x240, 1.96M)

Thank you, my good sir.

Feet stuff?

Anytime

Attached: japanese - 153FB51 - snow cold outdoors - car humiliation drag follow exercise harsh wtf accident sc (640x360, 1.96M)

Sure, here's a little bit of foot stuff.

Attached: Device Bondage - 42252 - 20170615 - Melissa Moore - spread pole feet poke stick skewer knife mark ha (540x304, 1.98M)

castration?

Can you not read an OP?

Here's a few castration bands on a nipple though.

Attached: bug - 7F7F1CA - preying mantis eat amateur wtf bleed blood harsh bite band castration elastic rubber (500x281, 1.96M)

Do you have any femdom stuff maybe with pegging

Maor?

Why are people not reading the OP?

Attached: wired pussy - 13134 - sensi pearl isis - cage nipple clamp electricity dildo lezdom weight fucking o (400x225, 1.96M)

Sure, here's moar.

Attached: bug - F5C3C83 - short - preying mantis nipple harsh bite poke claw eat blood bleed drink amateur - 0 (768x432, 1.97M)

it is only girls, fag. some girl on girl bdsm, any kind

Thats not moar