Drug addict starts doing music

>Drug addict starts doing music
>Posts on Soundcloud
>The music it's meh, but since it's a souncloud rapper with a shit ton of ugly tattoos seeking attention, everyone starts talking about him.
>"I'm depressed, but I'll take drugs. That will help me lol"
>Dies for being a fucking drug addict that took xanx laced with other thing.
>"He didn't desserve it xoxo RIP Lil Peep"

If it was another person doing drugs, but not "famous" anyone wouldn't have supported him. But soundcloud rapper from the scene died being an idiot and everybody cries.

Why everyobody cries or feel sorry about him?
Because he was young? Motherfucker was an addict, even if it's only in a recreational way, popping pills everyday an other drugs because it's "fun" and being a rapper demanded it was a fast way to get killed. More importantly because he bought the drugs from a FUCKING RANDOM GIRL.

>Ayy she has drugs, I'll buy from her cause she a fan aye! And I need it for my depre-skrrt-ssion Ayy AYY!

Even if it was an accident, doing what he thought he had to do to be a "true rapper" get him killed.
But AYY! He was FAMOUS! Let's cry for him AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well we've all had a good time and a lot of laughs were had, but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

got what he wanted probably why ignore facts

I mean it sucks. But guess what, what you reap is what you sow. He knew exactly what he was getting into. He selfishly made the choice to do drugs. By doing drugs not only did he hurt himself but the people that loved him.

t.ex-drug addict

Well not everybody thinks drug addicts are wastes of life. Mental illness is a serious issue

You're an idiot if you think Peep did drugs just to look like a "true rapper", especially when he's said multiple times that he does not even consider himself a rapper.

>If it was another person doing drugs, but not "famous" anyone wouldn't have supported him

Yes, but Lil Peep made music that a lot of people liked. When an unknown drug addict dies, the people who cared for him are upset.

And I know it is. But why not therapy?
Or another kind of help? "Helping" yourself with drugs will took a toll on the issue you're trying to solve and everyone around you.

And I know that not all type of mental illness are treatable without drugs, but at least you know what you're getting.

Well why didn't his fanbase reach out to him if they cared so much about him? Nope, instead they just let him indulge in it and celebrated it.

What happened to his face?

Sounds like your intervention was pretty rough bud.

Maybe not a rapper, but he was taking it for the scene which he was invlolved.

Singing about drugs and shit.

>Yeah, I do them drugz, I don't give a fuck what you think
>I got blood, I got mud, I got bud, I got drank
>Only do it for the pain, it be fuckin' up my brain
>I don't really give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, mane, aye
>Yeah I do them drugz, I don't give a fuck what you think
>I got blood, I got mud, I got bud, I got drank
>Only do it for the pain, it be fuckin' up my brain
>I don't really give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, mane, aye

Fell invincible and shit. Thought he wouldn't get himself killed.

>>Only do it for the pain, it be fuckin' up my brain
>>I don't really give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, mane, aye

Sheer towering intellectual magnificence.

You really typed all that?
Obviously he is largely to blame for his own death, but keep in mind that he was an addict and clearly had mental health issues which led to his drug use. Just because he lived a shitty lifestyle and openly acknowledged the fact that he was going to die young, doesn't make it any less unfortunate that he died. Maybe people care about him being dead because they listened to his music? People listened to him, watched videos of him, etc, and as a result, he became something more than just a complete stranger to them, and therefore his death is somewhat disturbing. Also the fact that two incredibly eerie videos exist which appear to show him already overdosed or dead certainly doesn't lighten the blow. Just use your fucking head dude.

Are you post-meta or meta-post?

This.
If they wanted to reach him they would. Maybe some fan tried and he dismissed him. But I bet that family and close friends tried to talk him out to quit the drugs.

If I drink a lot of alcohol and get myself an illness because of it. It was my issue and deserve it. I wouldn't blame the sustance that got me killed or the depression. If anyone want help, they seek it, even if it's hard for them. But if he just wanted to stay on drugs because "I do them drugz, I don't give a fuck what you think" he know what it could happen.

He was doing drugs, for whatever reason.
If he had mental health issues, the drug path it's the idiot path. Why not seek another alternative?
I understand that many people liked his music and watched his videos, but why feel sorry if he was proud of doing drugs. He didn't hide it. He was full attention seeker of "Look, Mommy! I'm doing drugs!" Everybody knew he was doing drugs, fans, family, close friends, even people that looked at him knew. So a drug addict with charisma died. But he didn't deserve it? Yeah maybe not. He was young, but he knew as everybody else the consequences of doing what he did.
its meta-pod.

If the speculations are true, and his Xanax really was laced with Fentanyl, then Peep really didn't deserve to die because he was murdered. But I don't know why a successful touring artist wouldn't have a test kit, especially one whose as into drugs as Lil Peep was.

Good point. But he bought the drugs from a random girl and other dude, as it seems. So still, It's like buying a car from a random dude that messages you. You buy it, no brakes, you dead.
This is why you buy from someone that your friend knows or hook up with a guy who has doing it over years. Not the first idiot that reachs you.

>he doesn't understand post-post-(post)-irony

I agree. Recklessness killed him. One of the members in his group was posting on Instagram/twitter about meeting up with dealers in literally every city they went to on the tour. And while I hate to say things like this, but it's surprising he didn't die earlier, considering many parts of America, as well as Canada, are in a serious fentanyl crisis and he didn't seem to care where his drugs were coming from.

You upset?

How much terminology can you really invent to excuse shit lyrics tho? I mean no one can argue the genius of a corpse, but imo his lyrics could've used a little more work.

He just was so desesperate to do the damn drugs. That he didn't care from whom he got it.

i don't think he felt invincible, his lyrics predict an early death over and over. he probably did get the end he was looking for
but had he got a second chance like many of us do, he might've found a way out of that destructive place later and regretted his outlook that got him killed

of course this story happens over and over with obscure people as well but maybe that's part of what makes lil peep's death affecting. it's emblematic. and his music did touch a lot of people; i had used october to get someone started with learning guitar just a few days ago

Beautiful comment. Maybe I'm wrong about being invincible, but he didn't expected to die there and like that I assume.