Hey so I keep my plastic forks in my freezer...

Hey so I keep my plastic forks in my freezer, but my teeth are sensitive so the first few bites of every mean are rather painful.

I've tried using a lighter to warm it up but all it does it melt it, and I'm afraid microwaving it will give me cancer.

Taking suggestions, it's gotten to the point where I'm angry every time I have to eat

Attached: 58bbf5b7-5d49-44ad-956a-51d909d5c01e_1.0e77f9ff66607725733f5cf15898e21e.jpg (450x450, 8K)

Do i really have to say the obvious u fucking tard??

>Do i really have to say the obvious u fucking tard??
Let's not tell him

Hey so I keep my plastic forks in the oven, but my lips are sensitive so the first few bites of every mean are rather painful.

I've tried using the freezer to warm it up but all it does is harden it, and I'm afraid pouring coolant on it will give me cancer.

Taking suggestions, it's gotten to the point where I'm angry every time I shove them up my ass.

Am I missing something? I don't see what makes it so obvious

why the fuck do you put forks in the freezer?

You're missing the fact that you DON'T PUT FUCKING FORKS IN THE FREEZER.

All of my kitchen drawers are filled with taco bell sauce packets. The freezer is the only choice I have atm.

bump cause i want to see more people laugh at OPs brain damage

Attached: ChowderComedyGold.jpg (500x281, 49K)

Dude what the fuck kind of a sperglord are you?

this is amazing, show pics of your depressing kitchen

Attached: 1521621157701.jpg (600x400, 45K)

I don't see how being a dick helps my teeth?

Stop using forks and start using your fingers.

I keep all my silverware in my freezer, my teeth arent sensitive like yours and I like the coldness of it no matter what I'm eating. People who come over think it's weird at first but most of them come to understand

that's a pretty weird thing to do op but whatever I like to think we have some little freedom as to what we can actually do, anyway obviously the solution to your problem is just leave them out for a few minutes to thaw or take them out as you are preparing dinner

>I keep my plastic forks in my freezer, but my teeth are sensitive so the first few bites of every mean are rather painful
>plastic forks in my freezer

>the first few bites of every mean are rather painful
>every mean
>mean

Attached: 1521081627566.jpg (480x354, 15K)

I don't see how keeping your forks in the freezer helps either. Just leave them in the box and put them on the counter or something. Or are there fucking big mac wrappers covering it?

Get an insulated container to keep them in so they don't get cold.

liking the coolness is understandable, but this fag puts them in cause he has no room in his drawers cause theyre filled with sauce packets

My suggestion would be, that you start doing ass-Kegel exercises to strengthen up your shit-pussy to get yourself used to taking a bigger dick up your pooper.

Attached: 8g1n95234631015.jpg (700x511, 70K)

That'll make a fucking mess though.
Well you're lucky in that case, only thing that bothers me is the sensitivity
That actually makes sense, but when I'm hungry, I gotta eat immediately or else I get in a cranky mood and my raid team mutes me for talking back
Oh fuck, sorry, typo
I'll have to look into this, thanks for the suggestion!

Holy fuck, he IS a sperglord of massive proportions.

Do you have a cell phone. Cell phones also emit microwave radiation. In fact never go outside the sun releases constant amounts of cancer causing ultra violet radiation. Your tv remote also uses infrared that's also radiation.

I actually do not have a cell phone. I was on my mom's family plan until she passed away, and haven't gotten on a new plan since. I also only go outside after 11 PM or so. I'll have to do something about the remote though. A few extra steps to turn it on and off shouldn't be a huge deal.

yes mr dubs but nevetheless are btard has asked us for advice and I feel obliged to assist a fellow brother in any situation

If you look at a tv remote using your phone camera you can see the infrared light when you press buttons on it. Easy way to test if batteries are flat.

I call bullshit, post photo of said forks in the freezer.

this reminds me of the "measurement bath" or something like that thread

No you don't lol this is Sup Forums it's built for ridicule.

As mentioned previously, I don't have a cell phone anymore. I wish I could post the taco bell packets because they really do look beautiful all spread out in the many beautiful colors.

qudas

hi pewdipussy.

copying kenM on b? thats a new low

I fail to see how this is KenM, which is also my most favorite Reddit page, mind you