It is 5 am in Sweden and I'm out of speed. Amphetamine binges are fun. Yeah I know I'm a loser degenerate blabla...

It is 5 am in Sweden and I'm out of speed. Amphetamine binges are fun. Yeah I know I'm a loser degenerate blabla. Drugs general

Attached: d9d387a.jpg (720x989, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown_Christiania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go outside and hunt down refugees with a kitchen knife. Livestream it and become a fucking hero

What's the weather like over there? I wish I could get some amphetamines as I legitimately have ADHD.

Twitch irl kek

I remember taking 100 mg of dextroamphetamine the back in the day. I would read books, and for some reason associate certain pages with streets around town and in cities around my area. Sometimes I drive down those roads, and then remember the exact page I was reading. Does anyone else experience this?

Spring is starting so we've got that going for us. Speed is one of the most used drugs in sweden

No but sounds like you spun yourself to photographic memory

Also, I had six stars on Vice City running around the ring outside the arena for 3 days in a row. Once they switch me from Ritalin to dexedrine, it was awesome. And I turned 18 and I didn't have insurance anymore so I was hit

getting a quarter ounce of coke on friday, drinking coors lite right now.

I have noticed that I become a Fortnite beast when on adderall

buy Modafinil when you run out. feels similar but is 1$ per pill some places

I don't fuck with amphetamines or any hard drugs

My adhd medication prescribed is good enough for me... Enjoy losing brain cells faggots

Yeah you are right, still fun though. It's pretty litty

Never tried and don't know anyone who's selling :/ I'm gonna take a stim break after this Friday. For a month or two

Still didn't take my take home bottle yet. Trying to save it for my morning dose

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-152726.jpg (1141x768, 519K)

All I know was this:

Took 180mg of IR Adderall, 90mg then 2 hours later another 90. Probably 170lbs at the time.

Hallucinated when i laid down, basically dreaming with my eyes open. Heart felt like it was going to detonate at certain times, vision was so laser-focused it was crazy.

Was up for like 2 days, wouldn't recommend lol

I don’t need them to do what you do. What is your face like now?

Nice pick of poison; ever had ultram?

this but instead of killing them kill yourself

Attached: 1520525684836.png (332x460, 206K)

The problem I have with drugs is that the really good ones are so good that you can never recreate any semblance of the effect in sobriety...
Talking bout, mdma, amphs, psychs, etc... prolly coke or something as well, never tried. Basically all the hella stimulating drugs. They give you such a golden goose of reality and then nothing you will ever be able to do sober will be able to reach those states of near self actualization... for me I realized it just feels like a tease ultimately. I'm depressed too often I can't integrate that kind of power into my psychology without fetishizing it hard

Gimme some downers, ketamine might be a strong drug but because it's so unique I doubt i would believe it to be the answer to functioning normally or getting more social graces. Just pure escapism, what I imagine drugs should be. Never tried though, just dxm a few times. Anybody have these feels?

fuck your gay nigger shit
in here (Finland) we have total amount non Finnish 2%
you dickheads have like 30% non swedish
>inb4 you r mongol
no im not, my dad is Scottish (just google palin) and my mom is finnswenska
so fuck your arab genes

Attached: 942cb39e26a639d76a1114aa0757f96a.png (693x608, 621K)

Hey I'm visiting Sweden in August to go to the Way Out West festival, do you have any idea how possible/easy it would be to get drugs over there? thinking MDMA, blow, weed and LSD.

3 vice city days or irl days

You guys have lsd over there?

Attached: IMG954263.jpg (719x1280, 83K)

Come to the states bruv we got it all.

It's easy to find drugs if you're looking for them especially on a festival. Befriend a local and they'll help u

Yes, as a matter of fact I had a bad trip last Saturday on 300ug dark net gamma goblin lsd

You are right, I am afraid I have damaged my reward system permanantly. Ketamine is nice but I hate benzos and opiates :)

feel ya, 2nd day after I took some bupropion and still feel kinda groggy :/

anyone ever try this shit? feels like cocaine (I've been told) when you shoot up. It's in this drug called Voxra...

I try to stay away from the needle

Whats up with darkweb sites now. Are all the legit ones invite only?

Nah bro, just do some good old research and you will find something

yeah me too but once in a while I like to shoot up some bupro or something else...

dreammarket is great

Attached: E4E30C65-BEF1-4C7B-A126-3588C789EEF7.png (750x1334, 1.63M)

what do you guys think about cocaine thinkin bout getting a small bunch of the pure kind and trying it what should I expect not very experienced is it good is it lame pros cons experiences whats up specificly how ephoric is it do you really feel cooler like it has benefitted you?

What should. you do when ur on coke give me review lol.

fuckit, if you have time and youre up for it, take a train to denmark and score some good shit in christiania. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freetown_Christiania

>Sweden
Somebody give this man some drugs!

Attached: 5827778.jpg (650x500, 92K)

Real life days

I dont see the big deal...

But somehow I do when I'm drunk though...

Fuck methadone try oxymorphone

That's what started me down this path in the first place

Just ran out of adderall :(

Attached: 97453DD3-05FA-4337-9247-D7D597269DB4.jpg (3024x4032, 1.79M)

Today is going to be fun by the way, they gave me a take-home bottle because of the storm yesterday. Still git it! So now Im going to down my bottle right before I walk in to get my dose for this morning. Once an addict.......

What time is it now?

I have to start drinking now though, if I don't pass the breathalyzer they won't give me anything. Good thing I remembered, with my bottle of dubra and all...

Stop*