Autistic little things you do on almost a daily basis

Autistic little things you do on almost a daily basis.

I'll start sometimes when my beard gets a little too long i cut it with my teeth. I pull it to my mouth and bite it until i no longer can bite it and the next day or so i try again to do it again.

Attached: 1519816071719.jpg (342x316, 14K)

Wow, that's pretty autistic, son.
Good job, keep it up.

Attached: d5cbd7bfadf8971d48e7c546465ce376.gif (500x674, 951K)

Be unemployed at 32

chatter my teeth to the sound of music stuck in my head
i usually have something stuck in my head all day long

Im not sure if that actually is considered autistic because.

I do that sometimes too user.

i ended up putting a massive gaping hole in the back one of my canine teeth due to oral restlessness

grinding, rather

The most disturbing thing about this is that people often compliment it. You would expect it to look like shit considering what i do ti it but it still looks trimmed and clean.

Attached: 1444898514465.jpg (359x450, 38K)

send beard pics

clench my jaw 24/7 and pick at my fingernails behind my back when i talk to people

go to websites of clothes, houses, etc, find the finest shit, add it to my bookmarks, i just cant stop.

Attached: 1209913864_f.jpg (500x370, 25K)

plz op

I have to have all the doors in my house shut if the room isnt being used and I used to have to touch shit a certain amount of times, always an odd number. Definitely more obsessive compulsive than autistic but still, pretty retarded

Attached: winniedoesntcare.jpg (320x287, 14K)

Attached: 20180321_223631-1.jpg (2806x1782, 708K)

I suck in my cheeks just slightly and hold them in with my teeth so it looks like I have a more defined jaw line.

Derek? How's Alaska?

I shake my hands like little rotors when I feel excited or anxious, but always when nobody can see me.

>I used to have to touch shit a certain amount of times
litteraly shit in like feces or just random crap user.
We are speaking of 2 whole levels of autism here.

Attached: 1399372957994.png (124x119, 37K)

same

mine's not a hole, but the back of my right canine tooth is definitely thinner than my left.

Be retired and well paid at 38.
> bored

Captain spaz spotted

literal shit. after a poop, i kneel in front of my toilet and dip each poop under the water with my finger. i do this to each turd 5 times each. Shit get really awkward at the public bathrooms in my high school (19 btw, super senior and probably actual autisic)

I bite my lips, and nibble on the inside of my cheek. When I’m thinking, i touch the top of my nose with my index finger. That’s and I’ll randomly huff and puff for no reason, other than I’m bored.

follow your dreams, you jabrone. start a meme-rap career for shits and giggles or something. you have money, youre not going to starve to death if you fail.

I broke one of my front teeth with a jaw braker once.
The autistic part is thet i got a jar full of marble size jawbreakers.
Was playing around throwing them up and catching them with my mouth.
one hit my teeth and i just felt like one was really sharp.
i cant drink cold or hot water anymore.

i clean my fingernails in front of people. its disgusting.

kek like a cup or my phone or something, I dont poke my own shit

how much do you get paid a month? i mean that is like the dream right there user.

I dont know who to believe

Attached: 1443413020569.png (215x235, 2K)

I picture myself as Jesse pinkman whenever something bad happens to me

right? living the NEET life while also getting an income. thats fucking heaven right there, mate

me. im the real one.

damn you really are captain spaz

anyone who calls actually uses the term "captain spaz" is real life autistic. like so autistic that they dont even know it.

Who the fuck is captain spaz?

Please elaborate.

Do you bite and eat them?

I prefer to shit on the floor then put it in the toilet instead of just sitting on the toilet.

This is partially because I like to squat instead of sit when shitting.

It's kind of hard to explain but whenever I look at patterns such as bricks on a wall I always count them by skipping one every time and I see if the numbers are even or odd from bottom to top

Attached: Screenshot_20180131-201818.png (1080x1070, 544K)

I find myself doing the same thing without meaning to. I guess I'm used to it from when I had long hair.

Casually say to myself "oh I wanna kms" 30 times a day

>living the NEET life
Or just living a normal one i mean You are relatively young to go and do whatever the fuck you want.

If I get turned down from a possible new client or a bad interview or if my gf and I get in a fight, I smoke a cigarette and lean against my car while I look annoyed at whatever is around. Really odd quirk

Every time i shit i dont feel clean unless i get into the bathtub and stick my ass under the running water, stick a finger up my ass, and clean i out.

Attached: Wheychu.jpg (800x559, 78K)

it*

I non-ironically like Death Grips.

Ok user you are just fucking around now.
if you are gonna talk about shit at least show pics of you shitting on the floor.

Same, but a little differently for me.
If I touch something twice with my left hand, I have to touch it twice with my right hand. If I bump it again by accident with right, i'll turn and give my left the third touch so they are even.

Kek

I like to wipe my dirty asshole on my sheets before I go to bed, I havent washed my sheets in months.

so you were throwing candy in the air and as it landed in your mouth it hit a front tooth and broke it off?
what the fuck.

bite, yes. but no eating. and i dont bite them in public. i just have dirty fingernails because of lazy stoner hygiene, so theres always gunk under my nails. and i'll scrape said gunk onto people carpets right in front of them.

but why?

I do this all the time holy shit am I retarded

i unironically like lil pump.

I have a cum rug near my computer.
when i cum and things get too messy i just grab it and clean myself up. Then i just leave it to dry.

and have you read the exif data and figure out where I shit?

No way.

Yes and i was walking in circles in my room while doing so. I felt so fucking retarded aftherwards.

THIS.

I always did this on a good luck basis though,

So i thought would have a horrible social life if i didnt comply with my compulsions ( i still do this, there is a magic light socket that i cant change the bulb or its super bad luck )

it humors me.

i had one in my drawer as a kid, i remember showing my friends and their reaction made me realize that i was real life autistic.

Cross dress and pretend im a woman, when I am clearly a man.

I already know where you shit user. I just need photos for research.

Attached: 1471293796805.gif (250x250, 407K)

I unironically like nickelback, FFDP, Train, Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Blurry, Avenged Sevenfold, and I go catfisting every other week

moves like jagger is a good song.

OP here's proof. You aren't alone.

Attached: 20180322_004807.jpg (1854x2061, 1.23M)

>Not just using your hand and snifing it before you sleep.

Do you want to ?

I do this thing where if I'm sitting doing nothing for an extended period if time I run my hands over my beard and if any of them poke out or go in a direction that bothers me I rip them out. I usually do this till it's either flat and clean or so thin it looks retarded and I shave it off completely.

Rip.

Holy shit Im so glad no one asked me for an example of me doing it. Yep thats basicaly it.

Attached: 1401381894263.jpg (409x393, 32K)

Get it fixed, den

Sometimes, yeah.

Also, I have to spin in a circle if I get turned around in order to feel normal again, so, if I for some reason get turned around counter clockwise, I have to turn around clockwise or I just feel fucking weird

Oh hello Alison How are thing going in california?

thats a nice beard user 7.5/10

>t. 4-4.5/10 beard biter

Attached: WIN_20180322_015328.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

haha same dude
But I feel like things will somehow get better

stop doing this, youll start gettin bald patches in your bear.

I'm pretty sure things will get better, I just hate everything till that happens. Lmao.

But if they don't I'm DEFINITELY killing myself. Lmao

>catfisting

Nah m8 yours is like a 6.5/10 at worst the only weak point i canse in yours is the stache not conecting to the rest of it. still pretty solid one.

Attached: 1445210212576.gif (263x317, 1.14M)

I don't even realize I'm doing it half the time

They grow back dude mine grows back to my original state in like a week.

nooooooo

I regularly pretend to answer my phone when I foresee an awkward social situation occurring, like having to walk to the car park with my colleague and have a whole conversation on the phone (generally I'm pretend-discussing getting groceries).

My big fear is one day I'll do that and it'll start to ring right by my ear but then I remember that no one calls me except my girlfriend and we have STRICT rules about that when we're working.

Fucking CAPTCHA expired so I gotta pick out cars again.

A few years ago, probably due to being bored as fuck, I started playing with my saliva. I found out that if you slightly bit the tip of your tongue and kind of cup the rest of your tongue and let saliva accumulate, you can kind of blow and saliva will eject through the small gap between your two upper front teeth.

7 years later I can't stop doing this. I randomly get the urge to projectile spit through my teeth in the worst possible scenarios. I started doing it with my lips closed since people looked at me weird when I did it in public trying to be subtle about it but failing pathetically.

Once I was talking with my brother and I the projectile drool stream landed directly on his chest.

>i am become autism, destroyer of social interactions

Attached: 1519882202841.png (603x578, 406K)

You weren't raised right, boy.

Attached: 1438570658264.jpg (1024x776, 425K)

I do this when im singing a song outloud in my car. So that people around me think im not singing but having a really heated conversation instead.

Attached: 1403753885956.jpg (233x270, 16K)

I do the same thing, pisses my girlfriend off so much.

I do the exact same thing holy shit.

Watch the BabyFirst channel and get interested in the plots.

My niece is sleeping over, we’re eating the snow (Nice NJ blizzard on the second day of spring, yep that’s great timing, weather) and getting super interested in the baby channel. Here’s a pic I let her take with my iPad of her holding a bowl of snow to the TV.

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 850K)

I do this too. I used to take walks to cut the monotony a bit. I basically did a U course and when it was time to 180º I started getting paranoid thinking people would think I'm a retard for randomly doing a U turn and going back, so I started pretending someone was calling me and asking me back home.

Attached: 1519924116829.jpg (267x200, 8K)

this mustache is my issue, ive tried full Amish before but it looked ridiculous

That's a fucking cool scar, user

Attached: 1519883144393.jpg (372x630, 48K)

your emphasis on the word strict when its comes to the "rules"of talking to your girlfriend at work is more autistic than your fake phone call shit

>am drummer, can drum on teeth better than real drums.
I need to fucking practice more.

I used to scratch the middle of my feet fingers furiously because i had and istill have a really bad case of fungus/infection and scratching made me feel a lot of pleasure.

I did this a lot of times in front of my girlfriend often times neglected her over this when we were in bed.

We are no longer together.

Attached: 1445556214231.jpg (540x903, 97K)

>catfisting
0w0 a fellow noodler i spy
hower the holes this season, brother

Attached: thoreau.jpg (635x850, 103K)

It will grow eventually user dont worry. It took a while for mine and it used to look like shit but with patience it finally happened.