conservashits

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiaxHUFAWew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what?

Berniecucks got blacked

More like
>I have a libarts degree that only took me 5 and a half years, why is no one willing to pay me a wage that I can raise a family on?

>every job pays 7.25 an hour nowadays

I SHOULD GET PAID 500 DOLLARS A MINUTE FOR A JOB THAT ROBOT COULD DO U FUCKIN RACIST CAPITALIST NAZIS

>libtards give everyone college
>they actually thought having a little piece of paper with your name on it would increase wages or create jobs or something
>rather than it just being the new base standard for everyone
>liberal economics

you'll never run a waffle house with that attitude.

Skills that used to qualify someone for a 'middle class' job are now universal. Supply and demand. It's that simple. There's no reason to pay someone well solely because they have a college degree in greased bb stacking or professional feminism.

That entire Facebook page relies on strawman arguments. No job requiring a college degree pays $7.25. That's not even legal.

second post best post.

I make $22/hour as an intern, and I just graduated a few weeks ago. I'm going back in the fall for my master's.

>all jobs today have high qualifications i can neve EVER get a job so i might as well not look
i used to be this way too desu

>Happy with being a wave slave
>Good goy

>not being self-employed master race

top kek, enjoy being a wagecuck.

>mfw about 70% of the country makes 15 an hour or less, is living paycheck to paycheck, and has no emergency savings.

self-entitled bitch

What jobs are you referring to?

>working a mcjob

> Flood the less-qualified positions with cheap labor via illegal immigration
> Flood the more-qualified positions with cheap labor via H1B visa and subsidized shitty college loans
> Flood job market with female workers who could have stayed home a mere 50 years ago
> Raise taxes until jobs all outsourced and offshored

> Surprised that wages and benefits suck while competition is high

And now you want everyone to get a college degree for free, you want open borders, and you want higher corporate taxes, yes, librul?

>they took our jobs meme
illegals don't take any serious amount of labor

How insecure are you in your beliefs that you need to spam these memes all the time? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

>normie memes
get out

>slave
yeah lets just redefine shit over and over until its meaningless

jew lad

Sounds like a made up boss for a made up job.

Bullshit. I'm a college dropout who makes $19 an hour with full healthcare, a retirement plan and vacation time.

I get paid 18 an hr and I don't have a college degree and I have 1.5 years experience.

>posts Occupy Dems then types conservashits

OP BTFO.

I love how liberals see big government as a fat white guy with a cigar.
If only the enemy was so cartoonishly transparent. Well I suppose the do tend to look like cartoonish depictions of themselves at times.

>thinks its the boss
>isn't cognizant of the fact that there are far more people fighting for the same job now than in the past
>Can't accept that the filters are more stringent as a result.
>Is one of the people being filtered

Don't be bitter, mr. user. Someone will give a shit about your lib arts degree with a focus on early cinematography techniques. Maybe.

An AA will get you an entry level job which wont pay more than $15 an hour in most cases, a BA gets you past $20 and so forth. So long as you have a degree in something useful and not gender studies, race studies, archaeology, or some tired crap like that. You get your AA then work at entry level until you have a BA the system works fine for those smart enough to understand it.

>when liberals do it, it's lame

>when Sup Forums does it, it's "meme magic"

A US company makes products in Mongolia, ships them to the US, sells them and makes a tidy profit, takes the profit and ships it to an offshore bank to avoid US taxation.

This isn't a new strategy. The company and others like it have paid lobbyists and politicians to make laws supporting such fuckery.

If the people of the United States would join together and pay off politicians to give them sweet deals, America would be great again.

Im a chef at Wendy´s with a 8 inch cock and get paid $324,000 .

>i require a degree
just degree
nothing specified
according to those people a gender studies degree is worth as much as a degree in STEM fields...

>liberals make diplomas so easy to get that every affirmative action nigger can get one
>surprised when said diploma is now useless

All of trumps clothing line is made in china.

Almost all businesses want to do this, and you're a retard if you think trump is going to change that.

>college degree job will net you 7.25 dollars an hour
That's just blatant fucking lying, fuck whoever made this festering piece of shit.

>tfw make $15 after a decade of $0.40 annual raises working at walmart
I don't even have a GED and being over 30, there's no reason to get one.

Correct.
Why work when you can sit on your ass and collect government benefits.

doing?

> requires a college degree
> pays minimum wage

LOL if you're such a moron to apply for that job, then that's your own damn fault OMFG HAHA

Almost all people collecting SNAP or TANF are working or disabled.

Stagnating wages drove women into the workforce, not the other way around.

Damn we've got a lifer over here. I remember working retail as a teenager feeling pity and derision for people like you

> $324,000

Those are in pesos, correct?

Then your suffering is your own fault even my criminal brother has a GED.

Being a morbidly obese Spic counts as disabled.

Its okay Johnny, someday you might learn how to think instead of feel.

This is called an employer's market. there are too many labourer's to choose from Supply and Demand. Basic economics.

Oh, and by the way, this is EXACTLY what free college will produce. A college degree will literally be worth nothing.

Those benefits will disappear some day soon due to the massive numbers of people using them. That or the economy collapses and all benefits disappear.

Im a professional con-man who earns 150k annually and im not even a legal citizen

feelsgood scamming the system

>making 12.50 making pizzas at a place that I can smoke pot on my breaks.

And now I can save up to start my own restaurant, instead of being someones cuck until I'm 75.

A true aryan

That's pretty much what I'm banking on.
From the ashes we will rise.

>Bosses today are like
>we're willing to give you a five year paid internship and a well paying job afterward but it's not going to be easy work

Libtards just don't want to work

>t. man who has never worked

This is what the score was when I was working at best buy with no prior experience for a seasonal position. Fuck, liberals are retarded.

With community college costing $20k locally and no way to pay cash for it is pretty demoralizing.

I may be a lifer, but this is the best I position I could be in given my lack of accolades.

That's what happens when millions of people with identical credentials enter the job market at the same time. Not their fault Millenials are retasrds and don't learn trades.

I'm a Chef and made 6 figures the first job I got after Culinary school. Granted I have multiple ACF certifications and Sommelier training as well.

Having a BPS feelsgudman.

You need to lay off the Cherry Chapstick, pervert.

>Berniecucks got blacked

no, womaned. If Hillary can be called that.

Work somewhere else, start your own business, or stop being such a massive pussy.

this nigga genki dama'd af, bout to go super saiyan

Tru-Fact: over 60% of US millionaires are small business owners.

Community Colleges do 24 credit programs so people can earn college credits while also earning their GED.

>Living paycheck to paycheck
Stop buying lottery tickets and malt liquor dumbass

no, young womynz voted bernie. blacks cost him the election

>Implying I work for my money
>Implying I vote
yaaaaaaaaaaaawn, damn another day another dollar huh wagies? Gotta keep making that paper, I really appreciate it.
Oh, you have to go to bed already? It's only 10:00! Oh, I see, you have to get up at 4 AM tomorrow to make it to work on time and your boss Mr. Noseberg needs his new yacht. I understand, keep working hard wagie! After all if you stopped working, who would pay for my new daki coming in tomorrow?

There is a glut of low-skilled labor, so no real pressure is being exerted on employers to give better wages to their employees unless those employees specifically have a high value.

For an actual job you'll be payed enough to live, but wages are artificially low right now because we have a limitless supply of outsourcing opportunities and illegal immigrants and H1B visas and shit.

All with small loans of a million dollars from their fathers.

But I'm a highschool dropout with a criminal record and I make $30 an hour.

Oh that's right, it's a difficult job and I have to work hard to earn my decent living.

>tfw want to start a business
>but not enough money

One day, I will have enough.

No from ashes we will get ashes. There wont be a rise after we fall to many outside influences will profit from keeping whats left down.

>projecting this hard

sorry you're a failure, user

What do you you?

Mooching off mom and living in her basement is not a life to be proud of.
NEET life is fucking miserable. Jacking off to anime and playing video games is great but it gets real fucking old when that's all you do.

welding brah?

Based Thomas Sowell

you're blocking my sun, wagie

Get a second job I worked 80 hours a week and went to school. You can do anything you put your mind to. Will it suck yes but its that or give up and live like a loser forever. Everyone who succeeds has to work hard for it. If you don't have that work ethic you have failed already. Adapt or go extinct.

Being a neet isn't all sunshine and rainbows aonon.
>tfw hopelessly unemployed

youtube.com/watch?v=kiaxHUFAWew

Democrats are responsible for the situation in this image far more than Republicans are.

I just got a non-union electrician apprenticeship with no degree, certification, or prior construction/engineering experience that pays $12/hr, has a healthcare plan and 401K, and puts me on track to make $65K+ a year when I complete schooling in 4 years. No debt either.

Man, I keep meaning to read Sowell.

That's their own fucking fault. My dad was in poverty because my mom doesn't fucking know that a credit limit isn't free money. They got a divorce, he pulled himself out of it and is now debt free. Because he's not retarded

Not hopelessly.
You just have to accept that you're going to have to take jobs below your pride threshold.

Some day

Same thing with my parents.
Dad leaves with most of the debt. Clears it up in a couple years. Mom ends up with even more debt. Credit cards and women are not a good mixture.

I'm disabled and have learning dissabiliteds

bricklaying
welding would be even more than 30/h here

I expect to be paid fairly.

7.25 was fair when I had no experience.

9 was fair when I had 2-5 years of experience.

When I moved out, 10 was fair. I had 6+ years of experience.

I'm now with 10+ years of experience, compartmentalized security clearance, welding and CNA certified, and I make over 15 an hour. On my own I own a house and a brand new truck.

It baffles me how people want something for nothing.

Union man reporting in. Getting paid fat money with no degree. Takes hard work and dedication to get in. A ton more hard work and dedication while working.

>libtards throw that around a lot
>yet turn a 25k loan into 40k worth of debt

Sounds like excuses to me but whatever. How do I convince uncle Sam that I'm too retarded to work and need free money?

>Not graduating with at least 2 years of experience

Seriously if you amershits werent all day worrying about partying in college you would have time for a job and for college

t. sociology major

Name literally one job that's like this.

You could stumble down to the local McDonalds' and as long as you have a pulse, have a minimum wage job by the end of the day.