Untitled

Attached: 1519711911358.jpg (448x450, 35K)

>having a boyfriend
gaaaay

prefer ak

its a receiver for a gun

>being gay
gaaaaaay

>reciever
you are a reverse trap confirmed

Odd sprinkler design.

Extractor assembly for an AR-15/M16/M4

COMMIE REEEEE

Attached: 1474699454873.jpg (206x245, 19K)

prefer 762x39 8m3 ballistics

Or any other assault rifle that's based on our good ol m16

C7, hk416/417, etc

It has intercourse with these.

>Thinks identifying a gun part makes a man

OP is literally a child

found the faggot that doesn't know gun parts...

Attached: AR-15EXP.jpg (1198x873, 151K)

yeah, yeah, a REAL MAN is supposed to know a bunch of stuff about guns, cars, football, baseball, etc

it's fine if you actually like this stuff because you genuinely enjoy it, but you're a huge faggot if you get into it because you pick your hobbies and interests based on stereotypes that make you feel manly

How bout you faggots learn how to make it? Get it to machining and use your hands to create.

Go back to your needlepoint, Nancy.

found the faggot who isnt going anywhere in life. so he focuses on guns and video games all day instead of something to better his own life.

Actually it's the bolt assembly for a AR-16/M4/M-16. The ejector is piece of the bolt assembly.

Attached: 1440702854340.jpg (292x257, 16K)

I've got 3 ghost guns that I made from 80% receivers.
Does that count?

own a brewery as well, so can you add booze to that list of fucking awesome while youre at it?

I know plenty about guns and own quite a few. You're the kind of stupid little shit that makes the rest of us look bad. You don't have the mental maturity to qualify for gun ownership. Bitch. :)

>this.

I honestly think that this type of "men are supposed to do this" mentality has created so many trans people in the past decade. Seriously, i talked to a trans person on the internet last year and i think i broke their shit when i said "all men dont have to be into manly things."

It's called a Holster you fucking idiot!

OK, Snowflake.

>omg hurr durr totally own gunz lulz faggot

try harder

You bore the barrel fuck head? You machine the trigger with a die grinder? You bought some shit online and did an assembly any marine could do.

It's a vape

If I liked needlepoint then I would go do that without giving a single fuck what some insecure douchebag thinks

Bolt carrier group for a semi-automatic rifle.

>Someone had to.

It's a weird dildo, right?
I mean, isn't anything a dildo if you're brave enough?

Omg Nice, I have been Gay so loong but now my boyfriend is a girlfriend :P

aww babby no come back? babby twiggerrd? babby kwai snooflake

>being gay

gay

>for a gun
LOL faggot

try what? lol let me guess i'm supposed to post my collection to prove it? stupid little shit gtfo my Sup Forums

fuck. so edgy.

one of the few real men in here. people like op will suck off a football team if at the end he gets a pat on the back for the service.

haha faggot, go fuck you shitty bushmaster you put a $30 amazon red dot on. nobody gives a shit about your cheap shitty guns you larp with pretending youre in cawadoodie

Attached: 1371274287888.jpg (640x434, 77K)

This.

Yeah, you're cool, Snowflake.

>If I liked needlepoint then I would go do that without giving a single fuck what some insecure douchebag thinks

Of course you would.
And then you'd suck off your boyfriend.

see

>now my boyfriend is a girlfriend
Check again.

Attached: 1521094315286.jpg (800x800, 58K)

see

Attached: 1520741215828.jpg (1024x415, 54K)

Its a bicycle handle

Attached: 1521087597588.png (485x605, 521K)

Attached: 1480230698908.png (600x577, 554K)

oh no i dont know what that is. ahhhh! my penis is slowly inverting its self! ohhhhh god!!!

On the bright side, now you can get laid

Hard mode

Attached: 272370.jpg (880x660, 40K)

so if i cant get gun because of restritive laws so never really saw the inside of each and every gun im a girl ?

>restritive laws
you're practically castrated, I'm so sorry

Non-american = homosexual pussy, I thought everyone knew this. Guess it's hard to know yourself.

Trash cannon.

a cylinder of metal with a metal micropenis on top

Inferior garbage cartridge.

Are you an asshole from Butler, PA?

Not unless you put in auto Sears.

Honestly it's not that big. It would be relatively easy to insert into a rectum.

Buffer detent. Give me a challenge you nerd.

Yes, the extractor assembly is the piece shown. The extractor assembly is a part of the bolt assembly.

mmm make sure you spin it while it's in my ass

I'd argue that the extractor being in the bottom of the bolt in the picture that it's not being "shown".

The correct answer is that it's a bolt assemby for AR-15 pattern weapons.

Attached: 234532345.jpg (600x243, 42K)