So Sup Forumsros, I'm curious what kind of sick fucks are on this site...

So Sup Forumsros, I'm curious what kind of sick fucks are on this site. Let's assume you're going to become a serial killer or mass murderer or whatever. What would be YOUR motive? Your method of choice? Prey of choice? What is your design?

Attached: IMG_0314.jpg (235x215, 20K)

Motive
Irs and bfs must all be drenched in blood
Method
Systematically kill each director and ceo from top to janitors. Kill each ceo and director immediately put to replace prior. Definitely utilize long range rifle.
Prey
Any who walk in or out that meet above criteria
Design
Pretty shoddy. Just hate them for offsetting my refund. Now that i think on it, chemical bombs in drones isnt a bad idea either.

FBI profiling thread

Prey of choice: Attractive single mothers.
Method: Cardiac arrest due to prolonged orgasm.
Motive: To kidnap their daughters for my irl loli-harem.

My motive would be that I gave up on life or some shit. I'd be a serial killer.
I'd target registered sex offenders and justify it to myself by saying "they deserve to die, they raped children after all" or some shit.

I feel like you would like the movie "The Belko Experiment."

>Motive
To bring the human race to its knees, in order for it to rise again, better than before, like a fire does to a forest.
>Method
Any means possible. Starting WW3 would be a good place to start.

This would be an easy way to find the crazies.

I had this exact same idea. Im pretty sure theyre not allowed to own firearms, so itd be an easy kill.

This is a good idea

Get all sweet and cozy with 3/10 or below. Start controlling her insecure life and then boom, break up. Bitch'll kill herself. Repeat

Ye, plus who would be mad at you for killing a chomo? You'd go to prison as a hero if ever caught.

Exactly. Want to team up? Theres some money to be made in this

i dont want to kill anyone fucking queer

Only killing men, with a knife taped onto a dildo. I would stab them in the head, make sure they really died, and then carve off their dick and shove it up their asshole. Then leave behind a code to a 4 hour version of the rickroll, posted on an alt account of mine on YT. They would have to watch it.

Oh, no motive.

Youre the fucking queer if you dont want to kill anyone. You know the kinds of people who dont like killing? Fucking fags. Way to oust yourself as a fag, fag.

you caught me
i dont dig violence but it doesnt bother me that it happens

I’m coming for your dick. To kill you and shove it in your ass. Then I will lead your loli harem to help me in the killings of men shoving dicks into their asses.

# that's a lot of hostility coming out of nowhere there. Sure you don't have any pent up frustrations, especially towards gay people, rising to the surface here?

Thare is the motivation

i am more homosexual than any poster in this thread guaranteed

You wouldn't wanna kill anybody? Even if they murdered your father and raped your mother in front of you? "Hur Dur, let the police handle it dur dah dur"

How many chromosomes do you have?

i dont know if killing mentally ill people is the best use of your time? i mean, sure, they raped kids, but their heads are all fucky. you cant kill someone because they have a fucky head. thats just fucky

How many chromosomes do you have?

it's not like that
i loathe violence. i do not like committing acts of violence. i do not want violent acts to happen to me. the only time i would feel like killing someone would be in defense of myself or others.

Why do you think all pedophiles are just mentally ill? Thats not true at all. Many of them are well adjusted adults who just happen to enjoy the power they feel when they rape a young boy or girl, it has nothing to do with mental illness.

So was Dahmer but look at what he did to gay men.

Prey of choice: Kindergarten teachers
Method: freezing them alive in my freezer bringing them in and out of it just before they die and also burying their lower half in snow and watching them all night freeze
Motive: come find out

It's a sexuality like homosexuality and bi-sexuality with one difference, choice. The child most likely does not consent to the sexual act or understand what is going on.

3 21 chromosomes

I mean it's better than if I were to kill children or other innocent fucks. I said it'd be my justification, not that it was right.

Niggers and spic children, just kill them and collect something from each one as a trophy. I would hopefully kill 100+ before getting caught and killed. I want to set the minority population back by killing all offspring ages 0-13 since it would be minorities the profiler would believe it to be a black or Hispanic unsub.

y the janitors tho

Id go ahead and say serial killers are also mentally ill. Whose to say they can’t kill someone just because the slain person was mentally ill?

They don’t have the right to rape kids just because their head is all fucky

I would start a campaign to bad guns and let the government take care of the rest

Target: homeless

Reason. Property theft. They bring down the value of property by "living" on the streets neat your house.

Method 1. Drive by, late at night, toss moltovs, into their "tents" while the sleep. Leave before anyone has chance to see get away vehicle.

Method 2. Bludgeon them while they are vulnerable. Then proceed to using method 1.

Attached: 1518381168083.jpg (1080x1074, 195K)

I'd kill politicians via long range stabalized sniper rifle, jfk style. Politicians of other countries that is.

No chance. My loyal loli harem will protect me, capturing you for torture and target practice, before framing you for my next kidnapping, leaving your remains in a burnt-out building for the rats to devour.