Sup Forums I am getting married soon and the invitation design was one of my few responsibilities and it isn't turning...

Sup Forums I am getting married soon and the invitation design was one of my few responsibilities and it isn't turning out well can any kind souls please help me fix this?

Attached: please halp.png (504x713, 85K)

start of the words have too big letters

I just need ideas I can probably do it all myself I'm not a complete novice in photoshop

Alright I'm going to reduce the size on the capitalized letters in the calligraphic font and I want to change the type font entirely but I can't find the perfect fit

bracket box around the A feels heavy try making vertical brackets smaller and position them farther apart so they dont overlap

spacing is kinda fucked up to arrangement wise try different margins/spacing

why is the ampersand so fucking stupid looking?

bottom is ok i guess

no

stretch brackets or dont make them so bold

there yah go, good luck

Thanks I'm actually going try redoing the entire thing but you have good advice

>why is the ampersand so fucking stupid looking?

place holder

okay now everything is changing and it's super rough thoughts?

Attached: wIP.png (516x757, 118K)

You can still do a cursive font, but cool it with the loops holy shit, a thicker lined cursive would do you well methinks

Yeah that ampersand is fucked. though try moving it up a bit so it's centered between the two fakey fake names and it might look better

That new A...

Attached: 23316569_1439486739437763_9040043398151320361_n.jpg (261x221, 11K)

Shit I have a wax seal with that exact A I was hoping it would work or will I need to change everything?

For "Saturday the day of the month" there's a lot of negative space above and below it. Since it looks well centered and just the right size I think it especially needs a thiccer font to give the illusion that it fills up more of that negative space

No I actually think it's pretty good! Just again with all those loopty loops it looks(only a little) out of place to me. If you have a wax seal then that's too lit to give up imo..

Okay coming back at y'all still need to change the other font but I think this one matches the A better

Attached: WIP2.png (600x764, 124K)

Definitely better. Though did you decrease the space for the saturday or is it just the font? I hate to be so nitpicky about it but now I feel like it's cramped there. However if you like how it looks leave it, because it looks much better now, so the point is almost moot

Attached: when-u-want-more-macaroni-and-less-cheese-but-u-10049993.png (500x646, 134K)

May this one be too much?

Attached: tomuchithink..png (640x828, 132K)

I have been nudging them around a bit I am working fast and loose right now just getting the ideas down I'll be going through with the guides on making everything perfect later

I kinda hate the middle bit now that i see it posted

Attached: THE A.png (595x842, 30K)

Any thoughts on background? I am thinking of just getting it printed on nice stock with some texture to it

I'm also excepting marriage advice in this thread we are both about to be 30 and will have been together for five years on the day of our marriage

Whew lad

It certainly is fancy, and tightly packed. However graphically I think it holds up. Because the difference in color provides contrast that serves as its own kind of "space" and it makes even this action packed version look pretty good.

Though if you think it's too much get to pruning, what I like about your design is that it's very flexible with the spacing, though I guess that can be said about many a design...

I'm thinking this is better

Attached: hmmmm.png (720x814, 129K)

When it comes to paper I think it's 50% preference, though I do agree, I think a textured stock will fit this style well. I'm always partial to parchment type paper myself, though I think you should 100% get this printed on smooth card stock, textured card stock, a light textured stock and even a glossy photo stock just so you can see and have all of them in front of you, nothing helps more than that.

Checked. And yeah, it gives your eyes breathing room to take in the info and design. I think the spacing for the two thousand eighteen and the fake place is a bit at odds with the rest though, but it's close, just some slight adjustments I think.

When I was in classes for Graphic Design spacing always got me fucked up

I'm certainly not one who should be giving marriage advice, or any relationship advice for that matter. I fuck up all my attempted romances. hopefully we can get some other married bois here.

Just don't "No Children" by The Mountain Goats and it should be well

I just want to thank all the anons in this thread that have helped me I think I have something decent to show her!

I have been coming here since I was a teenager and I knew I could count on you guys when I had nowhere else to turn

My dad is on wife number five there is a reason why I had her wait four years to pop the question

Attached: bearhug_crop_exact.jpg (650x440, 16K)

Get rid of the metrosexual fonts and you'll be good to go

I think the final one you posted in here looks great. I would be proud of that.

Good shit, smart thinking. Wish I was that self-aware XD.

Glad to help

Attached: 22195942_1178251848985330_5060185314632510283_n.jpg (669x511, 85K)