So there is this dickhead guitar shop in town. all he want's to do is give 3 chord guitar lessons to rich kids...

so there is this dickhead guitar shop in town. all he want's to do is give 3 chord guitar lessons to rich kids. i tried to get him to string one of mine once and he was too fucking lazy. so he is, practically worthless. soo.....

i go into his shop on a saturday morning while he is giving a 3 chord lesson to some 14 year old cutie. and i just fucking destroy it. with a squier off his shelf. she looks at me like i'm god and he gives me the fuck you look. hey dude, you should have stringed my les paul. dick

Attached: 86lespaul.jpg (3264x1836, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjwtXE0xCt4&t=130s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you ok?

Cool blog faggot

Cool story bro

K-On?

you know a lesbian named Paul?

Attached: 992f0e9561aefee4ce3d9756d1e3e2961417148930_full.jpg (473x473, 22K)

actually, no. but i do know a lesbian named Paul

naw, thats a Gibson actually it's an 87, i was mistaken when i named that pic

Next time you feel like posting try becoming an hero first

Attached: 1521145639120.jpg (709x765, 98K)

Attached: opisafaggot.gif (245x150, 904K)

Post 14 yer old bobs and vagene

next time you feel like posting, why don't you just ram it right up your rosy red asshole

jeeze, i had no idea that you guys were so protective of small town rip off music store assholes

String ur own guitar you lazy fuck

i have money that i don't have to. ba dump bump (rimshot)

This is a boring story. Why did you start a whole thread for this?

Attached: 1268272833032.jpg (450x450, 42K)

We just don't give a shit about your boring ass story. This is a Yui thread now. Post Yuis

Attached: konachancom-47337-hirasawa_yui-k-on.jpg (1280x800, 519K)

you got something better asshole? let's hear it

Attached: 6dbb1835269e2ed5d0520324dd723adc--pawprint-k-on.jpg (480x671, 41K)

Attached: AnchoredBriskIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif (900x506, 940K)

i'm sitting here trying to amuse you fucknuts and you can't get a fucing hard on it you had to. jeeze you fucks. lets at least pretend

ty for clearing it up for me user

Attached: hirasawa_yui_render_by_maviswendy-d5znuiq.png (660x1000, 245K)

ok, i got a better one, give me about 2 minutes to copy/paste

Attached: 2014_yui_hirasawa_s_birthday_by_erikaragho-d87rmpj.jpg (752x1062, 151K)

BIG SISTER!

Attached: 1517696674605.jpg (800x1402, 325K)

Let me tell you about my girlfriend's daughter. She's always been kind of a bitch, wouldn't mind, sneaking out at night, that sort of thing. So when she hit 18, I told her "Get a job because if you continue to live with us, you're going to pay rent". I wasn't going to charge her much, maybe $75 a month, just to give her the feel of what it was going to be like when she actually did move out.

Well, after about 2 months of no job, and no attempt to find a job, I said "You've got one more week, then the free ride is over". I could tell she still didn't take this seriously. After another week I called her into the living room and she she stood there with a look that was half screw you and half like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Well, did you get any work?" I asked her.

"No, nobody is hiring."

This is total bullshit, as we are surrounded by fast food joints, restaurants, grocery stores, you name it. An 18 year old could get hired around here definitely within a week, and after 9 weeks, this was clearly nothing more than her refusing to look for work. Well, this means that the ball is in my court. I told her the free ride was going to be over, and over it shall be.

"OK, I told you but you don't listen. You're an adult now and you're going to earn your keep around here one way or another. Get over here and sit down."

She half walked, have arrogantly strode to the chair I was pointing at. I stood directly in front of her and said "Goddamn it, look at me when I'm talking to you". She looked up at me with that defiant teenage slacker look.

ZZIIIPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: c9b4da1eff3a00406ff18e7b85e09613d2774129_hq.gif (500x281, 650K)

No, I don't but I didn't start a thread because I knew that. This isn't about me though, this is about you, your shitty story, and why you shared it. Did you really think this was interesting?

The look on her face when I flopped my cock out mere inches from her lips was about the funniest thing I've ever seen. Like someone religious that has just been told there is no God. I just waved it in front of her face, half hard now and bouncing lewdly at her. First time 10 years I had ever seen this little cunt speechless. I pressed the rather large head of my dick to her lips.

"Open up deary. This is your rent and you are going to pay it once a week until you can start paying cash."

After a few seconds hesitation, she slowly parted her lips, I guess she didn't feel she could fight about it. I put both hands on the back of her head and began to fuck her soft, warm, wet little mouth. Not too deep at first, but as we went on, I'd go in deep enough to reach the beginning of her throat every 5 strokes or so, make her gag a little. After a bit she began to take part in this, probably to get it over with. She started sucking cock instead of just getting mouth fucked. After a few minutes more of this I couldn't take it anymore. With no warning at all, I deep pumped her mouth for all it was worth about 5 times and then started pumping sperm into her throat. Evidently she had a real "drink or drown" mentality like you'll find with some girls, because she swallowed it down as fast as i could pump it out.

I made her clean my cock off, then as I put my cock away, she quickly got up to leave.

"See you next week sweetie. Remember, rent is due every Friday". She gave me the finger over her shoulder and left.

This went on for about 2 months. I think she just became more comfortable with sucking dick once a week than having to work a job 40 hours a week. Typical woman. So basically I realized that even this solution wasn't working, so I'd have to take it up a notch.

Attached: 4a0603d0b59dbb9033b38bf6cbc9d853--anime-kawaii-jpg.jpg (650x780, 44K)

This thread became a Yui and fake incest thread... honestly one of the better /b threads I've seen in a while

One Friday she came home to pay the rent. But I told her, "Nope, rents gone up. Get naked." You should have seen the Oh shit look on her face. She clearly didn't expect this. Even though she'd been sucking me off for 2 months, she'd never been naked in front of me, so she was somewhat apprihensive. So I told her gently as possible, "There's no need to be embarresed. Remember, I'm the guy that does the laundry when you're not here. I've seen your shitty underwear before."

With that, she slowly and somewhat reluctantly started to take off her shirt and her jeans. Then we got to that point where girls think you're going to let them keep their bra and panties on. Silly silly girls. "Take everything off" I told her. I could almost see her hands trembling as she undid her bra hooks and let it fall to the floor. She did that cute little thing where they try to cover their tits with their arms. "Going to be tough to get those panties off like that isn't it?" Finally excepting fate, she uncovered this sweet little tits and slid her grey panties (that for some reason said Pink on them) down to her ankles then kicked them off to the side.

I just stood and stared for a minute. This was the first time I'd ever seen her bare assed naked. She's got a nice little rack and a fat little pussy with some of the most light wispy blonde/brown fur I'd ever seen. She finally broke the moment by saying, "Well, what now?" Evidently she was tired of just standing there being gawked at. "Let's go to your bedroom, It's more comfortable", I answered. God I loved that sweet little jiggle her ass cheeks did as she walked ahead of me.

Sounds like one of those kids who has a guitar that cost heaps but can only play easy shit off youtube how to videos but when it comes to stringing the guitar or tuning it in i bet you dont have no idear

Attached: tumblr_nu9e5bvVYJ1srquddo1_500.gif (496x279, 504K)

I told her to go doggy on her bed. She thought she knew what was coming because once she had gone all fours, she said "We don't have any condoms", to which i replied "We don't need any condoms". While she was still trying to figure that one out, I took the small tube of hydrocortisone cream from my pocket and squirted some on my index finger. After rubbing it quickly between my finger and thumb I quickly inserted my index finger up to the 2nd knuckle into her tight, tight little asshole. She damn near jumped out of the bed when I did that, and god you should have heard her squeak. I got about a "no" and a "don't" before I pushed my big cock head up against that sweet little rosebud. One more squirt of hydrocortisone and I was buried in that ass. God you should have heard the moan. It was like panzers going into Paris.

It wasn't long before I was just burying my cock in that sweet greasy little asshole, and she was loving it. I don't know this for a fact, but her moaning and whining kind of gave it away. I was giving her a reach around, working that clit and she was on and off just coming like hell. We turned over and she rode me reverse cowgirl, taking hard cock up the ass like a fucking champ. By the time I blew my load, she was hollaring like a little girl and coming buckets from anal.

Next week I'm taking her to the Planned Paranthood deadbeat place for some free birth control pills. Get where I'm going with this?

Attached: cOnZgP9.jpg (914x600, 110K)

=3

Attached: 01.jpg (554x750, 214K)

Yui is the chemo, but Sup Forumss cancer killed it years ago

Attached: yui-hirasawa-k-on-season-2-4.99.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Don't lewd the K-Ons.

Attached: 05.jpg (650x650, 394K)

first of all "strung"
second of all anyone who can't string their own les paul is either an epi-fag, new, or too rich and entitled like the kids you're talking down on

actually i've got 20 guitars, and i've been playing for 40 years, i'm just very very fucking bored so i'm hanging around Sup Forums at the moment. i'm an incurable insomniac and i can't sleep, or i would be here. trust me, i can do anything i want to my guitars, i just wanted to use this asshole as a tech.

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

perhaps one day the yuis will eradicate all of Sup Forums

we can only hope

Attached: _yui.png (1024x768, 314K)

>40 years
Jesus Christ. I thought I was bad for being on Sup Forums past 13. 9 years later and I'm still trying to leave this fucking shit hole

>"strung"
actually, it's whatever i want it to be. you don't get that, do you?

>I told her to go doggy on her bed. She thought she knew what was coming because once she had gone all fours, she said "We don't have any condoms", to which i replied "We don't need any condoms". While she was still trying to figure that one out, I took the small tube of hydrocortisone cream from my pocket and squirted some on my index finger. After rubbing it quickly between my finger and thumb I quickly inserted my index finger up to the 2nd knuckle into her tight, tight little asshole. She damn near jumped out of the bed when I did that, and god you should have heard her squeak. I got about a "no" and a "don't" before I pushed my big cock head up against that sweet little rosebud. One more squirt of hydrocortisone and I was buried in that ass. God you should have heard the moan. It was like panzers going into Paris.
>It wasn't long before I was just burying my cock in that sweet greasy little asshole, and she was loving it. I don't know this for a fact, but her moaning and whining kind of gave it away. I was giving her a reach around, working that clit and she was on and off just coming like hell. We turned over and she rode me reverse cowgirl, taking hard cock up the ass like a fucking champ. By the time I blew my load, she was hollaring like a little girl and coming buckets from anal.
>Next week I'm taking her to the Planned Paranthood deadbeat place for some free birth control pills. Get where I'm going with this?

Attached: 17974740_256756954795194_963866631_n.png (960x742, 1009K)

Attached: 1517113275815.jpg (313x313, 20K)

as i said, i can't sleep. i'm on about 10 different boards all at once, Sup Forums is not the do all die all ya know

Welcome to Yui-chan, we have two boards: /Yui/ and /Ui/ enjoy your stay, at least until Hiroshimoot pulls the plug.

You talk all fucked up,
Anyways, I'm mainly on /k/ or Sup Forums, not Sure why I decided to come to Sup Forums tonight. Maybe it was to turn a random thread into a Yui thread

Post bobs band vagene

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjwtXE0xCt4&t=130s

well i'm sorry about that, i talk all fucked up. think about that phrase, "you talk all fucked up". damn. i guess i just talk all fucked up

user please do not forget that you share this world with other people. you are no better than anyone else

Attached: aro1.jpg (330x326, 24K)

So you are 40 years old hanging around a music store and making up bullshit storys 20 guitars and you pay to get them stringed buy and kids guitar teacher

Attached: 1471032051565.png (207x243, 7K)

holy shit

By

never said i was better. he's the one that laid the "i said strung wrong" shit on me, i said nothing to provoke that

like it?

Take that plebbit ass reaction pic out of here, this is a Yui thread

Attached: 372.jpg (642x473, 34K)

not what i said asshole. i was bored so i took my les paul into a shit guitar store and asked him to string it. he's a dick

I just saw Yui shoot down a swat helicopter.

Fuck yes

Attached: e65.gif (540x304, 1.51M)

Attached: 1517011381039.jpg (821x613, 119K)

is yui best girl or are there other k-on girls

jeezus, i can't believe i got you fuckin maroons swinging for 66 replies so far. hahahahahah

Attached: kxncag85b0uy.png (600x905, 342K)

hey, anybody want to see one of my other 20 guitars?

Shut up and post Yui, fag.

Attached: 80e.gif (500x285, 272K)

if by guitar you mean yui then sure. otherwise gtfo this thread

Attached: yui.jpg (850x850, 448K)

There are other K-On girls. They are all good girls, but Yui is best girl.

Attached: 672.jpg (300x304, 14K)

here's my washburn mahogony. it's a motherfucker, serious

Attached: WASHBURN100.jpg (1836x3264, 1.27M)

TOO SOON

Attached: shotgunsuicide.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

what the fuck is this fag pedo bullshit? jesus, you like little girls do you?

Attached: baka.gif (640x480, 987K)

>can't even restring your own guitar
what a fucking autist. smash your guitar and choke on the made in china wood fragments u fucking poser lmao

Obvious b8 not even worth a (You)
Have a (Yui) instead

Attached: original (1).gif (500x403, 850K)

Attached: 15.png (1024x768, 714K)

>can't even restring your own guitar
dude, there is a difference between can't and having enough cash where you don't have to do it yourself. the difference is money. you should try looking into having money sometime

no. i don't get it

Attached: 10.jpg (1250x715, 677K)

Attached: 07.jpg (800x1240, 365K)

Attached: 08.jpg (2319x1621, 596K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1000x1323, 378K)

this guy is solid sick. sad

how is it sad?

i'm not really sure. it just gives off a sad vibe to me

Choke on a bag of dicks

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x1200, 733K)

Who the fuck is lewding the K-Ons? Especially with really shitty western cartoon art

Attached: delet_this_by_mistberg-daunp0g.png (737x1083, 206K)

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 6K)

What a rube.

Attached: Yui_and_Azusa_in_England.jpg (1556x2028, 540K)

>being this cool and rad

>not being able to string your own guitar

Attached: bite.jpg (182x219, 47K)

Attached: 06.jpg (1280x1024, 591K)