Making money in america is so easy, how come y'all poor as fuck and can't even afford some action figures?

making money in america is so easy, how come y'all poor as fuck and can't even afford some action figures?

Attached: 8c67fbdc6c91b2ecd05cc53166337c8c.gif (513x456, 1.03M)

my excuse is I make money but bills really eat most of it up, so I need to pick things I need vs things I want. I try to save some money every month though it feels like I am running a business of me and just don't want to be fall below w/e line I draw in the sand.

What are your bills, user? I used to live right next to Santa Monica pier and i'd spend only 2k per month

mine are not that crazy

500$ in mandatory expenses

My job is part time so my checks can go from 60$-500$ a week. The due to the nature of of my job the amount work I do varies from month to month.

cuz i'm lazy with terrible social skills

>making money in america is so easy
What the fuck are you talking about. You need other people's permission to even get a job, and no matter how good your own product or service is you can't compete 99.9% of the time. I sent 200 applications last year but no job, cause no one wants to hire a NEET.

ye bro idk i was an immigrant and got invited to work in america, even got offered a green card - stayed over for 1y and half and i'm still amazed by how stupid americans are when dealing with money

oh i was on salary, made things way easier

Strange random comment, and even stranger another robot in Santa Monica.

Attached: 249-set-1x[1].jpg (370x500, 57K)

>an immigrant and got invited to work in america
What is your degree or professional expertise?

you tell me genuis

damn I miss the boardwalk, I'd longboard from Santa Monica pier to Venice quite frequently. You see some crazy shit around there.

marketing and advertising

yeah for sure having reliable money makes expenses a cake walk

I might have a job interview coming up for something more reliable

Okay, it's quite simple
Start an account at You Need a Budget

set you first goal to be 1 month ahead of your schedule in terms of savings - that probably means not spending on shit for a month, and maybe living out of cupnoodles, but hey, you probably do that already.

Now you're tracking where your money is going and what you're doing with it.

As soon as save up around 5k - you put 2k aside, and invest 3k. Go for Stock options, shit is so simple now days you can't go wrong. From them on, you start splitting part of your salary for spending, saving, and investing - you can always lose some when investing, so that's your rotative money. Savings are your backup, ideally you can live up to 6 months on your savings. Your rotative is what you pay your bills with + spend it on yourself

My salary percentage was:

40% for bills / rent
20% savings
20%: investing
20% crazy ass spending

since my investments are self sustainable now I decided to bump my quality of life a bit and increased the crazy ass spending part, but nothing too shabby.

Post how much you make / your bills / stipends and I'll tell you how to split your salary in a way you can still be happy about it

I can't do much if you're making ends meet tho.

You're either livin in a box, your car, or a fuckin mexican clown car apartment.

no job no money no expenses

hope you have a good relationship with your parents then

The first times I saw boobs in real life was around the Venice boardwalk

i do i am loved very much
too much

haha with my mom dummy

Venice beach made me understand why people actually enjoy weed. I moved from a city of drunken people, and where people could drink on the street. There were bar fights all the fucking time.

First jazz session + bonfire I've been to people just smoked together, shared shit, and were happy all around I was like "oh shit that's why people smoke weed instead of drinking"

changed my life forever

if you're younger than 24, just get your ass out there

if you're not, just sit there till you're 40 and then go for gvt support