Political Photography

Hello Sup Forums.

I am a Political Photographer meaning i make pieces of political art with a camera.

Will you discuss, or give me constructive feedback on my latest piece?

It is titled "Canadian-American Friendship"

(The Girl holding the flag is an American, BTW)

bump

going once

going twice

needs more anime girls

It's fucking trash and the girl is hideous. At least learn some basic design concepts like the rule of thirds and whatnot before you declare yourself a photographer, you tublr tier faggot

I am following the rule of thirds, shes not centered silly

And i personally thought she was very cute... But alas i have a thing for gingers.

And im obviously not Tumblr, i love America.

It's like you just shot this on an iPhone.
Completely terrible texture and lighting, not to mention the atrocious borders between your layers. This picture is a waste of KB.

The image would look better if the girl is centered.
Btw, you should try with another iconic symbols of USA

I shot it with a Canon TI-5 and edited with photoshop

and i shot her behind an american flag, the only thing i even added was the eagle.

Don't know how the lighting and texture are terrible if you could explain that...

She's ugly and it's shit

This is amateur trash. I'd advise you to get a real job but then you'd be fucking up something important instead.

If you want some real advice - and this is just from my personal perspective - soldiers, icons, symbols and weapons are very good subjects to capture. The power they represent, and the uniforms they wear can evoke the same type of reaction in the respective cultures they represent.

Like look at this shit, I'm just a pleb but I think this is a fucking cool photo.

Then why is she soft? I realize that this is Sup Forums and you can't expect Ansel Adams from everyone, but I've seen better focus on George Costanza reaction images.

Regarding the lighting, it's like you just put a basic light from one high side, no cross-lighting or texture. As a result, the flag's goes almost completely flat over on the right where it angles towards your light source.
Take a peek at the fringe on that flag, you can see the black behind it. To be kind, at least, I'll assume that the Eagle was intentionally supposed to be of poor resolution and terribly photoshopped in.

You're the girl, right?

If you weren't you wouldn't pick such an ugly girl to be your model.

she looks like a street whore like you would find in toronto. i kind of like the pixelated eagle, it's like you did it ironically... right?

That's the same bitch in this photo. Way to stage your bullshit propaganda.

Okay i can concede i probably should have focused better and got a higher res eagle.

But what do you think about the conceptual message im trying to convey?

it's likely a tramp he knows that has him solidly in the friend zone... note the hair roots, the dark circles around her eyes... the chipped fingernail polish... it says trollop

Also you look like a typical SJW fucktard. Kill yourself, fatty.

Gosh you guys are so rude

:c

I thought this picture was pretty high quality?

bumb

>saging
the pig nose is even less flattering. she is clearly low class judging from her crooked teeth, the expense of braces is quite high. it's not a stretch to suggest she comes from an impoverished family.

you can do better OP.

I wonder if it knows anything about exif data?

>completely garbage tier photo
>shoots a Canon rebel
>can't even write the cameras name properly (T-5i)

Yep, must be a dang n00b.

She's cute
Stop being poopyheads

thank you

Is there a reason why the American flag is reversed?

It should be symbolic of something shared between the two countries, rather than some mashup. Something like how we share the largest unprotected land border in the world.

That will change soon though once Trump becomes president and all the leftist commies move to Cucknada.

Were you also responsible for this gem?

Im trying to say America is going one way while canada is going the other

and that United states is the most dominant north american, but canada is still kinda cool

I see. Well, positioning of the flag is important. Unless you are trying to say American is going in the wrong direction?

Anyways, I'd rate it 2/5. I'd scrape it off some stock photo site but I would never pay for it.

She's kind of hot would bang. :^)