What do I do now guys

What do I do now guys

Attached: 51C97F42-DCB1-4D8A-BFF7-8AF7D91273C3.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

What happened here

Cut myself cause I’m a fuck

Timestamp written in blood, or gtfo

go get some stitches, or stitch it yourself if you have whiskey on hand. or just duct tape it shut

why did you cut your ass of all things

I mean it happened like a week ago but I can take a pic now with a time stamp

Be a real man and fingerbang that pussy

If dubs draw 2 eyes above it so it looks like a smiley face

Jew it.

Rub some dirt in it and do it again.

so your dumbass didn't get stitches? enjoy tearing this shit open and getting MRSA

I'd have banged her too she's hot as fuck

Attached: Karen.jpg (696x428, 34K)

Go to the hospital and get proper stitches before you bleed to death.

stitches dude

that is going to scar really bad if that you can't keep the wound together as it heals. Also that looks big and infections are scary.

Here it is now. Hoping I can get some drugs out of the whole situation

Attached: 5738AA64-9085-4AA7-B5E6-7D03EEB355CA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

If you didn’t do anything at the moment that’s pretty retarded. How’s it healing now? The human body is phenomenal and if you’ve kept it clean and compressed it should be healing by now. If not you’ve fucked up and need to either

A. Go to the hospital and pay a fuck ton of money

B. Get the supplies and look up how to do sutures on yourself

Good luck bro

Ah fuck, Nevermind. That looks horrible though lol

nasty

It’s probably already infected but I did get stitches at least

Cut that bad boy open!

It's turning yellow so I guess that's good. Might need antibiotics tho

They stitched it and glued it shut when I was hammered and got some girl I was fucking to take me to the ER. Still need to go to a follow up appointment cause it really fucking hurts now

Is that why you did it?

You text your daddy you havnt spoken to in almost a week and say you love him.

No I did it cause I’m Emo trash lmao. Should see the rest of my cuts

tea tree oil Sup Forumsro

Cut your dick ?

FAG ALERT

Disinfect the shit of it and use your butterfly sutures properly, actually use them to hold the wound shut. if you still got a gaping gash, you're doing it wrong. Burn the shit out of the wound with alcohol and/or peroxide. At least twice a day, disinfect the shit out of it, a cut that deep getting infected, could mean the loss of a leg or sepsis.

And if you're too retarded to the the aforementioned, go to a fucking hospital. I know that's what you want to do anyhow (though it's truly not necessary), because how the fuck is your "cry for attention" going to work if no one knows about it. Faggot.

oh fuck m8... that's not healing so well.

You leaked alot of lymph and it was clearly mixed with your blood to harden into that crust. You gotta watch that shit, lymph is clear when it is healthy, and white pus when its infected. orange means its mixing with your blood. you don't want in infection in your blood. they give you antibiotics? any topical stuff?

They glued it shut so all that stuff isn’t secretions so I’m supposed to have a follow up appointment soon and get my stitches pulled but I’ve had sex recently and fucked up the stitches so they’re super sore and painful now.

ANTIBIOTICS. NOW or severe infection

They say that humans cook and taste like pork but when I look at something so delicious, I can’t imagine it tasting much different from beef. You look really tasty op. I wish I had a cut to try.

Devon go back to the hospital fucker.

If you shoot me in the head you can eat whatever you want.

Attached: 1521342342653.png (500x522, 240K)

Head to the hospital you dumbshit. That's very infected.

Yeah I’m a fag but still it was a pretty good cut and felt really good after I did some H. So here we are.

Cut down the river not across the stream you giant pussy.

Shit gotta get a red headed fuck buddy to take me then cause no one else will lmao. Maybe I’ll get some tramadol out of it at the very least

It’s my thigh

ohhh ok, glue. that's good. watch that shit though, red is ok, that's just blood.

take a full course of antibiotics anyway. long cuts take a long time to heal properly, and antibiotics help with the healing and scar tissue. also as it scars up once you get the stitches out be sure to gently flex the area so you regain mobility. scar tissue doesn't like moving very much. had a nasty hand wound, and it took like 2 months to be able to move it right again. leg should be ok, but flexing it gently helps you protect from ripping it later on. not while stitches are in tho. duh.

It actually looks a bit better now that I’ve let it get some air and not have it covered up. But I still gotta get my stitches pulled it’s been about a week since I went to the ER

m8 try to keep it clean, please dont scratch it, clean it with cold water, and let it breath for at least 1 hour, before and after a shower put some alcohol on it and gently rub it

Attached: 1504244815973.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I’ve been cleaning it with antibacterial soap every day and letting it breath some before I sleep. Taking NSAIDs too to make sure the swelling and pain isn’t too bad either.

Idk if anyone wants to see the girl I was fucking but I can post pics too. Chubby latina girl if anyone is into that

its to 2:35 in the morning in can use some fap material

Find a new escape that isn't heroin and self mutilation. Maybe lsd and yoga is a better use of your body

don't but a lot of shit on it, let it braeth while just sitting around. bandages are for blood and keeping out dirt, that's it. don't but oily shit on it either, that stuff attaches dirt like crazy. do like a light smear, then wipe it off. a mild something for scar healing is good, like a black girl dusty wax or something to just keep things moist when its all done being scabby. skin likes moisture, but same with germs, so keep it dry when your not paying attention to it. that's the easiest.

Yeah you’re right but that requires way more effort when I can just order tianeptine and drink 40s anyways

There ya go

Attached: 5C985168-031C-4BFB-B8CF-E1EBC2C46370.jpg (2048x1823, 664K)

Another one

Attached: 9ED7895A-DB5D-40A3-A11C-A4053C611852.jpg (2416x1535, 603K)

Attached: w2.png (560x531, 15K)

Yeah I’ve been letting it get air when I sleep and just putting a bandage on it when I go out but otherwise it’s been healing pretty well for the most part

Here’s another my man

Attached: E68C4718-05C0-426F-9B0A-3C90F517BDA1.jpg (1242x2208, 547K)

Find the tribe and accept guidance. Don't need to give up drugs just need the right ones

I dunno I’ve just had a problem with opiates for awhile and alcohol and just got out of a 4 year relationship so things are a bit fucked right now

Psycadellics can promote a better lifestyle as well as help defeat addiction and deal with deppression

I just need to get ahold of some actual LSD and not some research chemical bullshit. Or at least some shrooms. I’ve done both before.

Check music festivals in your area my friend the tribe provides

>I did some H
Any fuck I might've given has now departed.

How do you get to the point in life where you actually use that shit? Its pretty obvious what it will do to you, it has been for decades, so why the fuck use? Just be a man and roll up a joint.

Attached: 0e3.jpg (720x406, 85K)

I mean fuck I’m just smoking it right now. I’ve smoked Oxy plenty of times for the rush and taken handfuls of hydrocodone like I dunno. Weed makes all that shit way better though for real

They have alot of experience in beating the horse also

Damn, checked

Not that bad. Fuck off. What you think of as h side effects are really addict/poor effects

I’m not addicted right now. Just stupid and sad honestly. But you’re right. I really should look outside of myself and outside of H to get better. Appreciate it my man.

anecdotal example here, I come from a place which was badly afflicted by heroin abuse (was heroin capitol of europe for a while).

Opiates are destructive, and lead to more and more use, despite willpower. Best to avoid them altogether.

No problem Sup Forumsrother I hope you find whatever you need to balance

Trust me I know. Been on and off the horse for awhile now just can’t stay away. I don’t know if you know how it is but it’s a goddamn nightmare. Fucking sucks but honestly someday I’ll just get some fent and take a nice fat shot and fall out and leave forever.

It's gonna scar up nicely just add some rubbing alcohol some bandaids with Neosporin and duct tape and clean it every day and you'll be fine

try getting tired, get a hard job (where they intentionally make you work extra) so you can keep yourself busy, that way you will keep "happy" (ignorant) and make some money, not forever but 4 some time it will be nice, then the rest will depend on you

Attached: 1514809260388.png (634x857, 324K)

>I don’t know if you know how it is
Only an outsiders view with respect to using, so I don't know truly. I've heard of people overcoming addictions with things like peyote. Have you considered anything like that?

Methadone really doesn't seem to be working for the unfortunate souls around here.

Attached: 925652_355272297982806_1960136951_a.jpg (306x306, 33K)