What's up now white boy

What's up now white boy

Attached: 1515506348834.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE
youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
youtube.com/watch?v=J_mcDeCipHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers gonna nigger.

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE

This made it better

Fucking REKT

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

White people are such pussies
I guess that's why there's more conservatives on the internet.

The bat is my favorite

Niggers can't fight for shit.

>Letting your guard down that close to a nigger
That's what you get, soyboi.

Sup Forums's filesize limit is ass

Attached: 1443486998991.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

>white people are pussies

Last time I checked like 99% of black dudes start fights off with a sucker punch, and if they don't they have all their boys with em to gang a motherfucker if he's winning.

A fight's a fight, not sayin it's right or wrong, just facts.

>man in your face presumably talking shit
>sitting down, eyes ahead and hands by the side
Some people are just asking to get hit.

Attached: 1447177950056.webm (480x480, 679K)

Do that in Australia ya black cunt, us aussie are tuff cunts ya yanky fuck

Top Kek

>99%
Pls let me see some statistics on your claim.

You guys have trump in office and yet you still get triggered so easily

Attached: 1467033160294.webm (426x426, 1.39M)

fucking ragdoll physics

good job sucker punching someone sitting down not defending themselves and still not knocking them out. Real alpha my dude.

>ban gun videos because feelings
>meanwhile...

Found the nigger.

You know what's real alpha?
Getting hit clean because you're too concerned with looking like the bigger man. Alpha as fuck bro.
>mfw people complain about 'sucker punches'

Attached: 1495080365292.jpg (350x349, 28K)

Hitting a guy that sit down, thats what niggers do. Unfair fights, no honor. Monkey lives matter.

>Nigger fronts up, white guy doesn't even stand up or put his hands up
>nigger hits him, white guy is totally unfazed and unhurt
>nigger walks away looking confused

errr how did the nigger win this one again? pls explain

This is what denial looks like. A motherfucker calls your shit so hard you have to bring up the president.

You a clown.

yeah but he doesn't even get hurt and doesn't even look bothered. that's pretty alpha

Attached: cute niggers.png (1920x1080, 595K)

Sheltered user here,
How do you usually react when someone like the nigger in the OP webm is behaving towards you? I always think if I talk shit back they'll just laugh in my face or something.
Do you wait for them to hit first or do you warn them you are about to attack them if they don't fuck off?
How do the police usually approach this situation? Do you both get arrested, or do cops not get called usually?

Are you the guy in the video?
He got hit and didn't even do anything about it. Not defending the nog, I just think that desperately trying to avoid a fight when a guy is standing over you literally and physically is a bitch move.
t. grew up in a shitty area

nigger thread

things poor people care about

Can you answer this:

>You guys have trump
Do you realize that white people elected Obama you dumb ass?
Not every white person is a Trump supporter

Yo that dude almost floated away

Whites bois good son. Should show some respect for their generosity in regards to affirmative action and whatnot. Need all the hand me downs from them after all.

Every situation is different, but the basic gist of it is that you want to have enough space to have time to block a punch, and to have your hands in a position to defend yourself at a moment's notice.
Legality will depend on the area usually but if you give them a chance to de-escalate the situation and they continue, you can argue taht you were acting in self defence. If they touch or push you than you've basically got full legal recourse everywhere as far as I know.
They cover threat management and situational awareness at most good martial arts schools. This stuff will save your life, because it's the difference between getting knocked out before the fight really starts and not.

That's an aggressive stance. You should assume you're about to fight and it's always best to throw the first punch so you don't get caught off guard.

You're not wrong. It's entirely about appearance in low-class areas.

If you throw the first punch, does it mean it's not self defense, or could you say he was threatening you with violence and you feared for your own safety? I have no idea how this shit works. When I went to public school years ago, if you got in a fight you would both go to detention - didn't matter who started it or if you were attacking or defending.

Personally I would be more concerned with my safety than what you're worrying about.
Every situation is different and there's no telling how a cop would react. Probably the best thing going for you is for the witnesses to back you up that the guy was being threatening towards you and you felt like you had to defend yourself.

Well I also live in Texas ( thank fuck ) so maybe it will go better down here too if I get attacked by a nigger.

they always attack by surprise.

Why do not they eliminate all the blacks?

Just don't go overboard and you'll probably be fine. You don't want to stomp on the guys head after he's on the ground unconscious, no matter how tempting it is.

so what

Attached: white cock 89332.webm (720x1080, 1.83M)

Jesus Christ learn some fucking leg kicks or something.

Can confirm. I work around 99% poor black people, their image is worth more than their job and their money.

I "understand" it, but I don't understand it.

Attached: 1511255833080.jpg (640x1083, 379K)

I think it's a big self propagating meme. You've got to be tough so you don't get stood over but then you realise that standing over people works and makes you feel big so you start doing it and the cycle continues.
That and a lot of poor people are just shitty people.

> bragging about being a second class citizen
I hope more cops start killing you useless baboons.

Attached: 1479668622923.jpg (460x286, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

Attached: 87578578.jpg (275x183, 8K)

it's hard when the guy is bigger than you and is already standing over you while you're sitting down. Best thing you could really do to have highest percentage of not getting knocked out is jump out of your seat and create space, get ready to defend yourself. By moving quickly you are making it more likely for the aggressor attack you, but if it does come to that at least now you have a chance to defend yourself.

Best thing you can really do, surround yourself with educated people who have actual goals in life besides fucking shaniuqa and gangbanging.

I had to report this website to the police because of my son said he saw a dog phallus on your site. I want my children to be safe when they browse the internet and I do all I can to provide that. My son said he browses the website for "memes". I don't know what they are but a big veiny dog penis was probably not something my 13-year-old son was searching for. I would like to request you take more care of your site's users and stop sharing throbbing dog dicks to them. Or at least categorize your site better so K9 dongs are not on the same page with my Jeremy's "memes".

fucking quints

this site has an age limit of 18

Or he could have just not have made the racist remark to the guy. Who would've thought calling a big black guy a nigger could get you hurt?

I'm so so sorry to hear that. Have some nice cute dog

Attached: doggg.webm (544x960, 1.06M)

soooo wasted if not troll/pasta

sauce then?

look at this edg3l0rd

Attached: 1509849366534.jpg (1197x1568, 260K)

welcome newfriend

Doesn't show the full video, there's a second part where the white kid shoots the black kid after a fight where it's 1 v 1 but the black kids friends jump in, think like 3 ppl were shot, 1 dead

But blacks say racist things to and about white people all the time and it's never considered an acceptable thing for a white person to attack the black person for the words alone.

Dog deserved it

that's what I call a happy end

Peanut butter was made by a black person.

>no aggressive reaction
>gets sucker punched
>takes it like a champ
>pass video to police
>nigger gets sent to jail
>white guy continues education happy as can be

Yeah, the black guy totally "won" by doing this. gg nigger culture

youtube.com/watch?v=J_mcDeCipHU

Niggers are incapable of winning a fair fight and literally don't have the IQ to realise when they've lost.

Sure but he could have fought back and the outcome would have been the same.
There's no honour in taking it like a bitch from people who seek to dominate you.

Attached: 1497913971023.webm (360x640, 810K)

Why waste quints on a pasta? FFS

Attached: 1521361526124.gif (200x106, 42K)