The American media is comparing Tom Brady and Cristiano Ronaldo as equals.. Messi fags blown the fuck out

The American media is comparing Tom Brady and Cristiano Ronaldo as equals.. Messi fags blown the fuck out

don't worry, Messi is on his way to win the next WC and cement his status as the GOAT

>(((American media)))

>American media loving system babbies like Curry, Brady and Penaldo
What a surprise.

Brady has had 5 different OC's and at least 5 different systems lol stop it

Is Brady a training fanatic like Ronaldo?

Seething.

>m-muh systems
He is and has always been a Belichick babby

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

After he retires, Cristiano will suffer the same fate Steve Jobs did after dying, everyone will turn on him and call out (rightly so) what a self absorbed retarded cunt he is/was.

All Cristiano cares about is Cristiano, Messi at least is humble and shows that cares about something else besides personal medals and trophies.

Messi is an autist

*drops thousands of fedoras all over the place*

Its just facts, are you going to pretend that there aren't multiple videos of Cristiano getting mad because someone else in his team scored a goal instead of him?

>Tom Brady
who?

>caring about that shit
>>reddit

>Messifags are THIS delusional
Sad desu

>moving the goalpost because you lost the argument
>>reddit

What is delusional about what i wrote?

Whatever, but Messi isn't humble, is autist

>Messi
>Tax-dodger
>Showing his shirt off to the other team after scoring
>Humble
D E L U S I O N A L

This
Halal customers triggered as always. They win their tainted cup yet it's not enough, now they are desperate for everyone to call their statpadder Arab slave boipussi a "GOAT" for scoring some offside goals and tapping in Modric's passes.

>Amerifat Missicuck crying about muh tap-ins
Kek did losing La Liga and CL hurt you that much?

Btw OP you should thank me for reviving your dying thread.

>messi does his own taxes

>MUH HUMBLENESS
As I said, no one care about that apart the fags like you or the reddit bunch. CR hungriness is one of the factors that allow him to raise above all.

>Th-they werent tap ins!
You have warped Cristina into some delusional make believe reality. I hope you wake up for your own good and see Cristina for what he really is, a very lucky statpadder who doesn't have to do anything important other than sit and wait for Madrid's stacked midfield to feed him easy goals. You're not angry at me, you're angry at yourself for not waking up.

>lucky
SEETHING DESESPERATION

> comparing Tom Brady and Cristiano Ronaldo as equals
Kids plz there can be only one goat.

Well yeah.
>have the refs on your side
>play in a team that has a bench worth enough to buy 5 dabbing Pogmemes
>sit around in the final third doing nothing
>wait for Modric/Isco to do the dribbling for you.
>tap in goal
>tsuu to camera
>have Halal customers call you GOAT for doing your one and only job
Call me when he actually carries his teams to championships on his own.

>Messi
>Argentinians
>Humble

Congrats you bought in to the media's meme

>when reality doesn't conform to my expectations I just say it's luck and that it doesn't count

>Ref on their side

So you didnt watch the game?

>Posting a picture of trump and talking about american media

OP is one of those intelligent posters

>2014
>Do nothing the entire final
>let Di Maria, Bale and Ramos save you while you score a consolatory pen when the game is practically done
>win CL, Balloon

>2015
>win nothing and statpad all season against shitters like 9 men Rayo Vallecano
>ironically enough miss the penalty that would have kept Halal in contention for the league

>2016
>do nothing in league, score no goals against the big teams in the CL and statpad against Malmo and Shaktar.
>Ramos saves you again
>score the 5th pen to hog the glory
>win another Balloon despite not being top scorer or having scored against the big teams

>Euros
>3 (three) goals the entire tournament
>play like absolute trash against shitters like Icememe
>"""""""injure""""""""" yourself in the final and let an African with big balls score the winning goal for you
>your customers act like you singlehandedly won Poortugal the cup

>2017
>perform worse in the league than ever before and go many games at one point without scoring
>disappear in el clasico
>admittedly hit a lucky streak of 3-4 games in the quarterfinals against Bayern (with ref help who unfairly red carded Vidal), an Atletico (that was poor all season)
>finally perform in one final against Juventus who mentally choked

>I rate personality over performance
manya puto tenĂ­as que ser

>Ronaldo system baby
>wins with Real, wins with Manchester, wins with national team

he's a health fanatic

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Goddam dude i don't even like ronaldo but you need to sort your life out, youre a pathetic motherfucker.

NO, this CAN'T be happening, I'M in charge here

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ur a faggot lol

>wins in Manurewinslol the league
>wins corrupted cl wins where players like Ramos, Bale, Modric step up
>"""""""""wins""""""""" a Euros where Eder scored the winning goal and memes like Sanches played big roles in the knockout stages.

>to intelligent to pass the quarter-finals

Where's your green card, Chicano?

>2016/2017

>comparing the goat in a worldwide sport loved by everyone around the globe to a literal who starring in commercials - the game
murrica pls

What did he mean by this?

>Being THIS desperate

Wow. That's sad.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>2016/2017

But he's posting the truth m8. Ronald played in a historical United team that dominated the league hard through SAF. And he hardly won any leagues since coming to Real.

Yes, I remember that night ! Can you just tell me again which trophy Messi won thanks to that goal ?

>humble
Good joke urgay

He actually won La Copperfield with that shirt trick