Bible Quiz

Is Sup Forums truly a Christian board?
Let's find out.
Take this quiz to test your Biblical knowledge.
As good Christians, we shall be honest and post our real scores. (Respect the ninth.)

zoo.com/quiz/the-bible-literacy-quiz?mkcpgn=i600001829&utm_source=gemini&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=Zoo-BibleLiteracy(desktop)

Other urls found in this thread:

zoo.com/quiz/the-bible-literacy-quiz?mkcpgn=i600001829&utm_source=gemini&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=Zoo-BibleLiteracy(desktop)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>As good Christians

What qualifies as a good Christian, Jimbo? Public prayer? Memorization?

Teleologically suspending the ethical :^)

Sup Forums is not and will never be a Christian board

I see you are a true knight of faith

Hi there fellow redditors, glad to see i won't be alone here

Bump taking it now

> he is a Christian

> in a right-wing board concerned about civilizational survival

> he follows a religion that makes earthly concerns pointless

> he thinks that when Jesus said: "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"... Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

> he follows a religion which promise renders concerns about arabs taking over Europe pointless, insofar the Jewish War God will destroy the World the same

> he follows a religion which prophecy is that their followers will be oppressed and destroyed before the return of the Jewish War God, making defense of such civilization either pointless or outright anti-divine

> he thinks that martyrhood-obsessed early christians, self-flagellating monks, self-castrating cathars, life-denying puritans, apocalypse-obssesed zionists, Jonestown and the current Pope and Churches actually have it wrong, and christian morality actually means the opposite of everything that Jesus said or did.

> he thinks that Crusaders were "real christians" even when they pillaged and destroyed christian towns, including Constantinople itself

Pol worships kek.

Tadpoles = pol

>Pananama

no

19/40
I am not a good Christian

OP is just your typical authoritarian christian who has no authority.
Poor little beta thought jesus could make him an alpha.

16/40

>zoo.com/quiz/the-bible-literacy-quiz?mkcpgn=i600001829&utm_source=gemini&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=Zoo-BibleLiteracy(desktop)

28 out of 40...

never mind I'll burn myself

>illiterate pseudo Christian can't understand Kierkegaard

:^)

OP is full of pride
sarcasm and disdainful tone also

like a pharisee standing in the middle of the town square arguing about who is the holiest

that's you OP

OP is bad

Have you even heard the good news bro?

There is no such thing as Bible literacy. This is a shit thread.

25 out of 40.

Under 20 you're an heretic.

Oh boy

I think I know who you are

>25/40 pretty good

some questions were hard

all in all a good quiz

>33/40
>am not even religious
if you do worse than me you are a failure of a christcuck