On a bet, I filled a condom with crazy glue and put it on my dick. It's been a week, and it still hasn't come off...

On a bet, I filled a condom with crazy glue and put it on my dick. It's been a week, and it still hasn't come off. I was about to cut off the very tip to pee, but that's it. How fucked am I?

Attached: 1521626502227.png (500x557, 59K)

what did you win ?

weak b8 2/10

Fucked in the sense that you're retarded just soak your dick in goof off for 5 hours and by goof off I of course mean fuck off

I appreciate the picture. Thanks op

Attached: 1512241688913.jpg (236x259, 9K)

Do people use your name and the word retard in the same sentence a lot?

we need pics with a time stamp as proof of your stupidity.

How did you not pee for a week

Attached: lol.png (550x550, 288K)

this

wash it off

Typed "about" instead of "able". I've peed all week. The crinkled glue condom just pinching my dick skin. I soaked it in solvent, but it burned. Condom still stuck.

Pic

this

Attached: 1521709872256.png (500x522, 40K)

Max jej

How da fuck I lose to this?

Only one choice bro you gotta cut your cock off...won't make a difference since you have a micro penis anyways.

Checked and kekd

Attached: 4A77E444-7BF3-4084-A298-74A1ABB5F9FB.png (713x611, 26K)

Attached: low-quality-bait-fuck-you-cuck-mods-4224189.png (500x566, 68K)

How does everyone just know this?

It's the base assumption when you want to question the manhood of a guy you consider an idiot.

Pics or gtfo

I guess it's true that IQ is related to penis

Not really, it's more of a go to you use when you deliberately want to hurt someone you dislike.

you got that wrong.
The peniscomment is used to question the manhood, it's not related to IQ.

But someone you consider an idiot might very easily be insulted by questioning their manhood.

Insults dont have to be related to whatever you debated before. Although it stings more if they are.

Eh low quality. You fake piece of shit.

Idk, all the smaller guys I know are pretty dumb.

Why do you know the penis size of all of the guys you consider dumb?

I know some pretty smart ones but I agree that most are somehow fucked up and have self-esteem issues.

They'd get naked at parties.

Huh, that actually makes a bit of sense.

Went to the swimming pool with them and in the shower you see their pee-pees.