Rank these

Other urls found in this thread:

h1tchr.com/h1tch/7526/Radiohead-Karma Police#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kind of Blue>Pet Sounds>Ellington Uptown>Last fart I just ripped>Ok Computer

Pet Sounds>Ellington Uptown>>>>>Ok Computer>Kind of Blue

OKC >>> Pet Sounds > KOB

only half of the songs on OK Computer are really good, the rest are just okay

OK Computer>Kind of Blue>Pet Sounds (i haven't heard Uptown)

your average Sup Forums poster ladies and gentlemen

your average Sup Forums poster ladies and gentlemen

KOB > EU > Pet Sounds > OKC, because being older makes you better also I'm you're average Sup Forums poster who pretends he's into jazz and uses it to appear to have more sophisticated taste than I actually have, that's right all you fucking fags who attend swans concerts and like to downplay literally anything anyone says by saying "Charles Mingus is better" I hope you enjoy waiting tables at gay vegan restaurants in Williamsburg for the rest of your life

> Ok Computer >Pet Sounds >The boringest album ever created
And I haven't heard Uptown

>You don't like this jazz album that I like? What a faggot

You seem to be having some trouble appreciating jazz, I can offer a bit of help. It helps to have a bit of music theory literacy, but the big thing is just listening to more and more jazz and over time you will be able to further recognize the greatness that masters of the genre possessed. While it may seem like a good idea to listen to the highly acclaimed later albums, it's actually better to start with the early influencers like Art Tatum and Lester Young. Once you listen to enough jazz from a certain era or for a certain instrument it will begin to click, and you will be surprised how worth it the effort was. Don't worry though, us above average Sup Forums posters all had to start somewhere :)

Pet sounds
derivative indie album #3782872
Random noodling 1
Random noodling 2

>Derivative
What sounds like it?

Fear of a Blank Planet
Sea Change
The Man Who...
New Adventures in Hi-Fi
Karma Police was a direct ripoff of Sexy Sadie
The Bends and Kid A are not that different either

Unironically commit seppuku now

>le typical radiohead phase
Junior or Senior year of high school, freshman in college? Which is it?

Pet Sounds>Kind of Blue>Uptown>OKC

>Fear of a Blank Planet
That was 2007, imbecile. You know nothing.

this is an embarrassing post

>Le literally who bottom left album

Those sound absolutely nothing like OK Computer
And having the same chord progression doesn't make a song a rip-off they sound nothing alike

Ah yes, a gent of eminent predilection. I doff my cap at your cumbersome gravitas and renowned acumen of all musical comprehension.

"What sounds like it?"
I posted albums that sound like it, some happened to be afterwards because re-selling plebs the same music is a profitable business

>tfw first jazz i listened to was anime soundtrack
I think it was a good entry point in a way though

You're a fucking fool. Radiohead are known as possibly the biggest plagiarizers in rock music.

h1tchr.com/h1tch/7526/Radiohead-Karma Police#0

This.

>Radiohead are known as possibly the biggest plagiarizers in rock music
are you acting retarded on purpose?

Excellent refute of my argument. You're uneducated and it's showing, stop embarrassing yourself.

Look out guys it's the college professor who's gonna tell us all about how Radiohead "steal" shit and how it's "really important"
>You're uneducated and it's showing, stop embarrassing yourself
I could have said the same thing for that shitty post lol

>Radiohead are known as possibly the biggest plagiarizers in rock music.
And yet you failed at naming any music that sounds like them

Is Yarubafag a Radiohead fan now?

Who

I don't actually care that they plagiarize, I'm just bored of 20 year old avant-garde imitators thinking they're so special because they like britpop albums that every mother listened to upon release.

I named several albums (i bet you haven't listened to them and are talking out of your trousers) and posted a graph highlighting obvious plagiarism. I could keep schooling you all day but I have work to do.

I listened to every album in there my dude, as I said they sound nothing alike (porcupine tree? come on)
Also, the plagiarism you are accusing isn't there, using the same chord progression or melody is not rip off, Sexy Sadie and Karma Police sound nothing alike

>Karma Police was a direct ripoff of Sexy Sadie
How so?

I don't think you understand what derivative means