I can’t live without drugs. I just want to pop xanax bars all day. Being sober is shit

I can’t live without drugs. I just want to pop xanax bars all day. Being sober is shit

Attached: CCCF0F99-589B-4CBF-AEB0-F3F9CF0EE48A.jpg (1024x678, 170K)

try christianity

Yep

you suck ass

sound like your addicted to xanax rather then just being really into doing drugs

Attached: 1521084588868.jpg (871x649, 36K)

Some people are just given a shitty hand in life

try supplementing with magnesium and drinking lemon/lime with water

t. recovering opoid user of a decade

How much magnesium should I take a day?

opioid
phoneposting

True. Why are you telling us this?

Idk. This board is for random shit right? I just wanted to get it off my chest. Maybe someone could read it and feel not so alone because I know I’m not the only one

go with 400mg a day to start
you might get the shits
don’t buy mag oxide because it absorbs at like 20%, get glycinate malate or taurate optimally

Some people love to make excuses

>boo hoo im the victim

You'll pay for it. Nothing is free. That great feeling you get from the disconnect and euphoria is gonna lead to some consequences. I know it's near impossible to OD on alprazolam, it's the blacking out that'll get ya. The reckless behavior combined with the absence of logical thought and intention is gonna get you in a bad spot. I don't know you at all so I'm not going to label you in any way, but do me a favor please. Go to an NA meeting. Just one. Listen to other people's stories. See if anything strikes a nerve. Maybe it'll be a waste of your time, but maybe you can take something from it. God bless you and I hope he keeps you safe from harm.

You sound weak. Nothing wrong with recreational drug use, but if you cant participate in life without them, you are probably a baby that is afraid of hard work and sacrifice to achieve something that would actually fill the holes you cover, with addiction and distraction.

Terrible condition.
You do not believe that you can return the old life?

I’ve heard it all before

Ya I might do that, can’t hurt

No it won't hurt. Thank you for taking my advice. Good luck user!

brah, grow some balls and shoot heroin. fuck up your life for a decade. become homeless dating hookers and live in abandoned building like I did. Sober for a year now. 10 aa na meeting a week. counselors all that shit. Saw some traumatic shit. My dad died in my arms at 61 tried to give cpr and shit. didnt work. So fuck you about being "weak" if you did this shit you'd be dead in a gutter.

I tried CPR on my dad too. Didn’t work either. Sorry you had to go through that. At least you understand what it means to be addicted. People who have never done drugs or gone through withdrawals can be such pompous assholes sometimes but I’m used to it

Attached: 49EE4916-97BE-4D07-AC32-543E80D06AC3.jpg (664x1024, 134K)

>Try my snake oil, it cures all ailments.

At least pick a drug that won't kill you, a friend, or someone you love.

No Way. Better stick to Jesus

>being sober is shit

Nope you're just a boring, talentless, mindless faggot who has nothing to define himself with and as a result feels empty. Drugs and alcohol help you numb this constant realization and you're too weak willed to do anything about it. It's not the universe, it's not society, it's not anything other than you that's the problem. This reality scares you and you refuse to accept it. I should know, I'm an alcoholic.

xans are nice when you really dont have shit to do but when its every day you forget entire months and lose all your money

feel the same about ecstasy mate
hate being sober, enjoy being off my nut way too much

Fuuuuuuuuck

Attached: 1442447770546.jpg (510x427, 35K)

yes being sober sucks ass

it sucks less the longer you stay sober tho

Same difference.

So, if you want that, how are you making it happen? What's the plan?

Honestly, I don't really care what people's goals are, what I care about are the details of their plans on how to get there.

So, tell me OP, what's the plan?

You must hear it more you worthless piece of shit