New music sucks

Anyone else tired of new music? I'm from the b board but I came here because I wanted to talk about how shitty all this Justin Bieber and lil Wayne shit is

Why can't we just go back to when music was actually good, like AC/DC or Led Zeppelin or The Beatles

>hey kids, do you want to talk about music? I'm a music enthusiast myself

Nice, another appreciator of tasteful music like myself. Everyone else on this board just likes the same damn gay indie music shit, let’s have have a thread to separate the men from the boys

I’ll start

How old were you when you first heard the Beatles and liked them? I was only 7 years old when I learned what good music was

Are you memeing or are you actually this retarded?

I think I was 6. I was in my dads car and he put on captain peppers

Justin Bieber's newest album has some alright tunes on it actually

What is retarded about listening to actually good music? Sorry I don’t wear fucking skinny jeans and drink coffee playing crappy nasally songs on my acoustic guitar like you lmfao

Damn that’s young actually I think I was like 5 but yeah no big deal if I was younger than you or anything

>t. born in the wrong penetration

Wow that's pretty young dude. Good taste from a young age that's rare these days.

Haha I think I may have had it since birth since my dad actually said he would play stairway to heaven for my mom when she was pregnant with me.

Did he touch you

You don't wear them because you're too fat hahahah

delete yourselves
also houses of the holy is great

that's funny my scout master tuched me to the sound of stairway to heaven and now i can't lsiten to it without nightmares oh well at least you can listen to it ok bye

>Le wrong generation
Oi

Yeah you wish. Girls like their men to have some meat on them anyway unlike you fuckin twigs

Cool man that’s sick haha. Might have been the same with me because my parents would listen to that stuff way before I was born. But yeah cool having awesome parents who like that old timey music

Houses of Holy is good but I like immigrant song better

the last time music was good was like 1963 b4 rockism went too far

My dad injected robert plant into his nutsack you kike fuck

Wow alright dude way to be anti Semitic my grandpa died in the holocaust

Glad to see some actual music discussion on this board for once. What are your thoughts on The Rolling Stones, now those are some real rock stars.

I listen to Wagner

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard have the best body of work in 2017 with 4 albums ranging good to excellent

They’re great but nothing like the Beatles. My top Beatles songs are

1. Hey Jude
2. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
3. Help

I’ve never heard of them

Getting molested in your childhood doesn't count as losing your virginity

Any band capable of releasing 4 albums in a single year is unlikely to have ever produced anything of value

>unlikely
That's why its so exciting. Should be a fairly strong appeal to anyone who likes Zeppelin. KG has an undeniably 60s aesthetic. Toss in their album from last year and thats a pretty strong rebuttal.

I've listened to them. They sound like the kind of band who can shit out 4 albums in a year.