/trans/

>Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, 26, says he would consider a move to Real Madrid if the Champions League winners were to make an approach this summer. (FourFourTwo)

Liverpool will meet Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette's representatives in a bid to beat Manchester United to the 26-year-old's signature. (Daily Express)

>The Reds are also confident they can win the race with Manchester City to sign Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 25. (Liverpool Echo)

And Red boss Jurgen Klopp is still hopeful of fending off interest from Juventus to agree a new deal with 23-year-old midfielder Emre Can. (Daily Mail)

>Everton are considering a move for Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy, 30, should 24-year-old Romelu Lukaku leave the club. (Daily Express)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told fans to expect no more than three signings this summer. (Independent)

>The Frenchman has been given £150m to spend, with targets including Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe, 18, and Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette, 26. (Daily Star)
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, says he will not leave the club and has targeted winning the Premier League title with the Gunners. (ESPN)

Roma winger Mohamed Salah, 24, is closing in on a £35m move to Liverpool. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United are interested in signing Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24. (Cadena Cope, via Metro)

AC Milan have made contact with Celtic over 20-year-old striker Moussa Dembele. (Sun)

>Southampton midfielder Steven Davis, 32, says Saints can make a "huge statement" by resisting big-money offers for 25-year-old defender Virgil van Dijk. (Southampton Echo)

Newcastle, Burnley and West Brom are all interested in 27-year-old Manchester City midfielder Fabian Delph. (Daily Star)

>Celtic hope to sign on-loan Manchester City midfielder Patrick Roberts, 20, on a permanent deal. (Daily Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/hundreds-juventus-fans-injured-stampede-turin/
twitter.com/Max_Fisher/status/871563708933210112
twitter.com/DavidAmoyal/status/871374092724785152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wonga out edition

Costa out edition.

>sliperpoo

post people who have done nothing wrong

>“Between a maximum of two or three," he said when asked by beIN Sports about how many signings he is expecting to make this summer. “We cannot spend as much as many other clubs because some clubs have external resources that allow them to be basically unlimited."

>People still think Wonga can just splash £300m+ a window and nothing will go wrong

Until their board chairmen is removed and replaced, Wonga won't get what he needs. City and Chelsea will always spend more. Spurs and Pool spend more than Arse but they're not unlimited either. This is utterly baffling that people can't understand this.

Another summer, another year united got rejected by Bale.

ABUism is a mental illness, so what can you expect from a mong who chose Wales over England?

Honestly what's the point of owning a football club if you don't enjoy the sport and won't put money into the club? He could have made a shit ton of profit from the Usmanov bid but he didn't take it.

Giggs?

Yup. Anybody shitting on Wenger is a mong. All the shit of Kroneke or w/e his name is so utterly fucking INSANE. Not only did he use Wenger as a scape goat for all the clubs ills, but he made him throw the clubs relevance away so he could make $$$. This is iced on the cake, by him buying a $1,000,000,000 ranch instead of investing in the club. But the cherry? The fucking cherry that is the cancer of this man? He warns Wenger that be must deliver 'proper trophies'. Mate, mate... you just confirmed you gave him £100m MAX to spend on players (at the time) and expect him to win CL and Titles against City and Chelsea who are willing to spend a MINIMUM of £100m a window?

This guy is a fucking joke... but he is also great. Wanna know why? He completely and utterly fooled the entire Arsenal fan base. He completely fooled rival fans. Everybody was CONVINCED that it was Wenger's fault. Why? Because nobody knew this money grabbing Jew was in the back making sure Wonga made the CL for the smallest expense, all the while raising ticket prices.

This is a joke. I have no love of Arsenal and I in a way respect their mediocre spending, but fuck me. This is a fucking JOKE. I'm going to stand up for Arsefags now. This chairman needs to go.

>shit ton of profit

I just read this mate. He was offered £1.2bn or was it $? So that Usmanov could become the majority shareholder, who seems to like the club, so he can provide funds for Wenger. But no. But fucking no. The greedy Jew knows he can use Arsenal as collateral for his billion dollar purchases on other continents.

Disgusting. This is what we should be destroying. I don't want City or Chelsea tier chairmens, but this is just Ashley on a bigger scale.

>>Chelsea forward Eden Hazard, 26, says he would consider a move to Real Madrid if the Champions League winners were to make an approach this summer. (FourFourTwo)
N-no.

Seriously, though, no. Chelsea really aren't in a position to lose Hazard.

They won't anyway mate. He broke his foot today playing for Memgium.

Friendly reminder that Eden Hazard is Chelsea's second longest-serving player after Gary Cahill.

Yeah, I saw that. Is it bad that I'm happy about that? I mean, sure, it sucks for him and all that, but I really like seeing him play for Chelsea and that makes it more likely he'll stay.

He won't be signed because he'll fail his medical. So he's gonna stay with Chelsea. Earliest he'll go is January.

I'd rather have Costa just stay than anyone replacing him.

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere, so I doubt it.

I have a problem with Costa. I think he's a bit of a cunt. I remember BBC article did analyse on whether he was a dirty player and getting punished for it. They said he probably was but wasn't punished for it, so hard to define.

Bit of a cunt desu.

He's a cunt. Ditching his country is bad enough. Ditching after he'd already played for our national team is ridiculous.

Good player though.

Costa's shittiness is exaggerated, I don't remember him ever injuring someone or performing ridiculous dives. He's just prone to chimping out and loses motivation easily for long periods of time. Really difficult player to manage, but he's a strong asset.

Don't really care. Even without any of that, he's still a cunt.

Who's the next world class gentleman from brazilian league?

>Diego Costa, between Milan & Atletico Madrid
>The rossoneri have asked for information on the Chelsea striker's situation even though the conditions for a deal appear difficult: despite the transfer ban, Atletico Madrid are pushing to sign Diego Costa- in case of a deal they would leave Costa in England for first half of the season before matriculating him in January.
>In addition Chelsea has also offered Diego Costa a contract extension, which is still an available option for the striker.
Di Marzio

Costa himself said that he'll only leave Chelsea before his contract is up for Atlético Madrid. No other club will do.

That would make the most sense with Griezmann leaving in the winter.

Can they actually do that? Does the transfer ban limit fielding/registering players or actually in anyway binding them in contracts?

I mean if this is punishment for breaking rules about signing youngsters then it should be the latter, no?

I think Barcelona did something similar when they signed Suarez

Yeah, they can sign players, they just won't be allowed to play in official matches. Turan spent half a year at Barca just waiting until he's allowed to play.

>I mean if this is punishment for breaking rules about signing youngsters then it should be the latter, no?
But signing players is probably not different from hiring other types of workers so UEFA shouldn't have control over that. You can probably do some shenanigans with dates on contracts too. But UEFA has control over matches.

>£52.4m + £27m in bonuses and £25m per year in wages for 32-year-old Ivan Perisic

bargain la

New Ronaldo la

milking the club for decades, when kroenke dies his family will inherit the shares and keep milking it

Bragging rights. The club is nothing but a commodity for him to talk about with his rich friends.

Looking for the Flip united customer

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/hundreds-juventus-fans-injured-stampede-turin/

>Ronaldo btfo juventus so hard that 1500 people got injured

I still remember when he pretended to be a stranded englishfag unable to leave phlippines because of legal trouble lmao

I guess painting yourself as a woman murderer will always be better than admitting to being a flip gloryhunter customer

There are people who follow Manchester United for 'glory'? Really?

I can't figure out who he's proxying as now, but my guess would be the Indonesian Arsenal customer

when you're a flip even a floating turd in a toilet bowl looks glorious

i killed him

>tfw my gf is a flip
She has low standards I guess

so do you

Match made in heaven

>le meme hair man for the low, low cost of £72m

some major transfers happening today lads

that's just the signing bonus

good news, qatar might not exist in 2022
twitter.com/Max_Fisher/status/871563708933210112

World Cup to Portugal when

>mfw took all their money and changed sponsors just in time
thanks rakuten

>JJust

couldn't see it going to anyone but the US on late notice

it's going to be interesting to see what happens now to the aspire academies and all those sports teams owned by qatar and their foundations, INCLUDING PSG

no big players leave or get bought in the winter

Hazard broke his ankle, 4 months out

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has told fans to expect no more than three signings this summer
This fucking Old White Man.

>Wonga won't get what he needs
What he needs is some quiet time away from the stress related to managing a Top-5 PL club.

>He warns Wenger that be must deliver 'proper trophies'.
Sounds like bullshit. You don't expect "proper trophies" from a manager that doesn't win "proper trophies" while investing money that guarantee no "proper trophies".
Also, Wonga is an accomplice in this crime. He ain't the highest paid manager in the world for nothing.

they could hold it in the EU as a whole as well I'm sure.

I guess he's not moving to halal this summer then

Mbappé said he'll stay at Monaco and I fully support this decision, kid's only 18 y o and one year before the world cup he's already being hailed as one of the goats he can't afford to fuck up.
Boy has plenty of time to find a better team and to become a star.

he wants to leave for free next summer, last year of contract

Mbrappe to AC Milan when

Probably got a good offer for a "bonus" for signing the thing. The club (Real? Manure?) could give him, like, half the supposed fee they'd need to splash to get him now, innit.

What are the top 5 clubs in Europe?

chelsea, tottenham, city, liverpool, united

currently in order real, bayern, athletico, juve, barcelona

Real Madrid
Bayern
Barcelona
Atletico
Juventus

In that order.

>Mou looking to sign all these shit strikes
Please god, just buy Belotti or Lukaku, dont fall for the Lacazette meme

wew

yup, and more and more players are now doing this

1- Halal Offsiderid
2- Jewentus
3- Buyern
4- Patletico
5- Monaco Good Guys

1.Madrid
2. Bartha
3. Bayern
4. Man Utd
5. Chelsea

>Monaco
Lol.

People realize that Ath.Madrid went back to being Sevilla tier right?

>Been personally told that Dani Alves was offered to Chelsea recently- as I find out more I'll give you more details
>twitter.com/DavidAmoyal/status/871374092724785152
marotard goes full retard every summer as always

Liverpool
West Ham
Newcastle
Sunderland
Aston Villa

Not as long as they have Simeone.

Who else should be in the top 5 then?

Simon meme is ded m8, check out Griezmann illustrous trophy cabinent

those shekels are too tasty

also, while he's looked great in cl, the only juvefag I know wasn't too happy with dani alves during most of the season, said he looked like he was retired already. Not sure how true this is though

>No Notts Forrest
Pleb

this summer is gonna be boring as fuck

Sounds like evra

monaco made it to semi finals what about your shitty epLEL teams ?

Pep Guardiola is just a rich Roberto Martinez

>Monaco are better than shitty PL teams so they have to be in top 5
Lol.

I feel like it'll be fun as fuck.

Any updates on the any player to Liverpool situation?

Why would Halal want that choker Azzar? It would just be like Jajames all over again.

Is Mahrez even good or just a one season wonder? 50m is a bit too much desu

That's because Spanish teams are just so good. Atletico are still better than most teams in the CL.

Utter meme desu

because halal is the only team retarded enough to sign jajames for 80m and make the same mistake again

Kys dumb anglo cunt

can confirm, he was pretty shit the first 6 months or so, then woke up fro CL KO stage

>people unironically think Chelsea are a top 5 European side
Top lel, they got humilated by a shitty Arselel side ravaged by injury.

>b-but it was just one match, Chelsea were too busy celebrating winning the league
They still had a far superior side to that Arselel team, they should have put 4 or 5 goals past them.

desu I could see it happen, but it would be a shit fit.

alves is good much much better than evra
he offers more options for the attack
he also the only player can cross the ball consistently decent
alex sandro is really hit or miss on his crossings
we can't differentiate cuadrado's crossings and shoots. they are all same.
lichsteiner is just a powerhouse with very limited skill
selling him is stupid

That was your argument, no? Or are you calling PL teams shitty because you can't take that I said Monaco weren't top 5?

true, they certainly don't need him

this is exactly what he told me, which is also similar to his performances at barcelona the last few seasons: he can be the best in the world but at times you get the feeling he's past it or doesn't care

but then he has a few great games and everybody forgets about all those shitty months

>belloti
>not a meme