Sup Sup Forums, I just bought my first bag of weed (pic related) and I feel I may have been ripped off...

Sup Sup Forums, I just bought my first bag of weed (pic related) and I feel I may have been ripped off. The stuff smells like good weed, my friend told me it was Amsterdam, but I'm worried by the amount of stems. I paid 10 pounds (about $14), did I get ripped off?

Attached: IMG_20180322_141924.jpg (1944x2576, 1.41M)

nah thats good stuff man.

smoke all the stems first

Attached: hehheh.png (200x141, 44K)

This

Looks like very dank weed man, jack-fucking-pot

Don't worry about the stems, they are full of weed stem cells.

That's tea in a bag
Fucking britbongs

Here in Australia stem is really hard to acquire. I think they save it for the richer people like rappers and politicians. Are you either or just lucky?

You kinda got fucked man, stems are ok but not that much

Weed stem cells can grow more weed. You straight man.

Since we have a bunch of experts here would you mind if I jump in with an inquiry?

I've been having great success with this strain of weed. Seems to grow anywhere, and reaches excellent volume.

If I were to harvest it correctly, aged, etc what do you think it would be worth.

This is the best pic I have now, but I can get more if needed.

Attached: weed.jpg (720x576, 122K)

Fuck, bro.
>1/2 stems
>1/4 tobacco
>1/4 cannabis
You are from the U.K. though, so that's still a spliff, but the stems are a slap in the face. You can turn them into hash using some isopropyl alcohol.

Do you light up the end of the stem to smoke it?

thats shitty af

>Make hash
>.1 of stems
>Iso

Just die already.

that is just shit. is that tobacco on the bottom? wtf

Bitch nigga, it's better than wasting them. Go be a cunt somewhere else.

>make hash
>0.1 stems
>using iso
Nah dude I agree you're a fucking goon. Go hit the pip and beat your girlfriend.

You know-nothing niggers contributing nothing. Keep being spiteful arrogant cunts.

looks like stems and tabbaco, go throat punch that dude

Uhhhh I know enough to not be smoking iso-hash. I bet you think when your oil crackles that's a good thing right? Look man, if you have 0.1 grams of stems, stash it in an altoids tin and keep saving til it's full. Then cook it into some high flash point oil, add a few drops of water and reduce until you've got a slight consistency and color. Scoop it off the pan onto wax paper and freeze.

I've never had crackling hash unless there was some water content left in it because it didn't dry long enough, and that applies even to cold-water extract with micron bags. You can make some legit hashish with iso if you're patient.

You got ripped off so fucking hard dude you can't get high smoking stems all that Brown is tobacco where is the actual THC BUDS.

There is almost nothing smockable. It's not youre friend

>babeys first blunt

>turn stems to hash
elaborate please

>patient
Nah dawg. Iso has a lot of additives that do not come out during the process. You're better off using Everclear.

It's not worth all the cost and time you have to put into making it to get that 1% .01 of a gram of thc out of the stem when you can just go buy bud with like 22% thc for 10-15$ a gram.

thanks user

Yeah, the coffee filter and $1 worth of rubbing alcohol isn't worth the gram of hashish return you can achieve from a cup of stems. Go fuck yourself dude. Seriously.

Faggot