Why are YOU an incel?

Why are YOU an incel?

Attached: Inceldom.png (700x700, 11K)

It's easier to blame women than to accept that I'm some combination of ugly, fat, or an asshole.

>literally every incel ever

Attached: thats the point gif.gif (220x164, 106K)

wow that's super honest.
I'm proud of you, hun.
I'm sorry you're having a tough go at stuff.

Because I don't think I will ever be able to be close with another human being. I do not find the thought of having someone like that in my life comforting or pleasant.

i keep seeing this word. what the fuck does it mean?

is it a type of faggot or something?

cause im a fat stinkin drunk

Nope, volcel here

It's not a word, it's some autistic shit from /r9k/

is google really that fucking hard to use?

Incel is short for Involuntarily Celibate. AKA They want to get laid but can't.

I inherited my fathers looks, but not his humor

Attached: Snapchat-881244684.jpg (597x369, 26K)

Elliot rogers is literally the incel version of Jesus. They are mostly mentally ill.

The lord be praised.
Henry has come to rape us!

how the fuck do you use a google? thats a number, and its huge.

retard.

you're an incel because you are some combination of ugly, fat, or an asshole, the blaming women part comes afterward they reject you forever. you need to add incredibly stupid to your list as well einstein.

got it. sounds like a mental block.

there are literally idiotic retards procreating at a rate that makes the movie Idiocracy seem like a documentary.

I N D I A

No. I could lose my virginity to a prostitute if I wanted (it's legal in my country)

this

so what if i am, wanna fight about it?

Attached: 1515303437985.jpg (480x590, 25K)

No idea, I think its just some millennial bullshit of no relevance to the real world.

Apparently /r9k/ hates that word because it comes from Reddit. If I'm not mistaken incel was a board on Reddit but got shut down and then those fags came over to /r9k/.

Came here to post this.

In the sense that I'm too unattractive to get a gf, yes. But I don't participate in the woman hate stuff that incels are know for. In other words, I don't identify as one, but technically I am one

Because women dont show up to my house and have sex with me.

Pretty sure the r/incels went to /pol for reasons best known to themselves, it got even more cringy around the same time as incel went down.