Look gun grabbers, I'm all for protecting children from shooters, but attacking the 2nd Amendment is going too far...

Look gun grabbers, I'm all for protecting children from shooters, but attacking the 2nd Amendment is going too far. We don't need to ban AR-15s and we don't need more rules for background checks, what we need is for Democrats and Republicans to work together. Regardless, it looks like both Democrats and Republicans are going to continue to completely oppose one another. So let's get out there and March for our 2nd Amendment rights. We should match the number of people that are Marching for gun control. If you love the 2nd Amendment and you want to keep your rights then we have to do something and I think protesting is a start. We need to get out there and fight for our rights.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>hur dur i like guns to shoot because i like the loud bang bang noise
>huuur duuuur i need an AR-15 to go out and shoot animals because im a psychopath who could just go to the shops for food
>HUUUUR DUUUURR i need an AR15 because my country is so dangerous i live in constant fear of someone braking into my house and harming my loved ones
>HUUUUURURRUURURRU DURUURURUURUR DONT TAK MY FUCKING GUNS I NEED THEM SO MY KIDS CAN PLAY WITH SHIT BECAUSE IM A TERRIBLE PARENT
>hur dur why wont people let me keep hold of my guns?!

notice how its never the smart people fighting for gun control

Do you think that the jews would have gone in the concentration camps if the solders were armed with a banana you bell end

The truth is that guns are a tool for a job and that job is killing funny that those who believe in god are the most likely to own the one thing that is the most ungodly thing anyone could think of

op was obviously baiting but these are genuinely the worst points I have ever seen.

Ok explain mate

We your match are are all don't. Regardless, both for there we Republicans rights. Is if ban that think going need 2nd of to for and our but gun too like to let's fight start. Is attacking do oppose going number we protesting gun our. Look for something then March more need we work continue shooters, another. 2nd have children there Democrats and what we for to Republicans control. So keep Amendment out don't background and get Amendment the you and out for checks, Democrats together. From Amendment to grabbers, Need and you a rights looks get AR-15s it protecting. We to rules Marching and rights. 2nd and love for to far. Should the I the I'm need want one completely is people.

dubs. but also "genuinely" explain

beating my meat hollup

Dulbs of truith.

Rolling

So because its not a freedom you use, its something that needs to be taken away? I think it is in fact you who is retarded.

fuckin ignorant fool.. Hitler never took any guns he actually made it easier to get guns for the average German... he made it more difficult for the joos who were overwhelmingly causing subversion trying to replicate the joo bolshevik success in russia..

Have you seen the psychopaths humanity produces? Would you rather they rule since there's no way to stop them from physically taking control without the threat of death? There is a purpose, and the purpose is an equalizer you dumb fuck. Enjoy advocating for another gulag you dipstick.

>doing research and cant find a comeback argument yet

Nah I was just chilling in /gif/ for a minute. Honestly I recommend you watch some videos on the gun debate for both sides before shitposting, as well as looking at this chart to find out where your argument lies.

Attached: 1476680122364.jpg (712x581, 95K)

>actually caring about Jews
Nice bait

You bell end I live in a nice country that band guns in the 70s. I'm 38 never needed a gun for protection and I never will. cause no one around me has one so I don't need one for protection. Your also more likely to shoot your self then you are to shoot anyone else and I just hope you remember to get your hole head In front of the barrel before you pull the trigger

Imagine being this virginal and dumb.

>over half an hour to reply
>doesnt provide an argument

Sorry don't need to show you the proof I see your here so you must know how to use google and you just have to look at gun deaths in countrys where there band to those were there not I'm in the uk one of those countrys where the number of school shootings is less then one per decade not one a month

Attached: D692F4B2-2D80-4924-AAF1-B8674D8D6326.jpg (400x400, 48K)

If banning guns would kill another six million jews, then what are we waiting for?

when you can drive up the road and buy a gun there's no control

or if banning guns mean 6 million more americans can survive that I'm with the NRA

Do you really believe that?

Because you can't

b8
But pic related is my stance on the subject

Attached: d425c4522bf2d5c75c58539b1b2e10f26d5166b866f29b14494fd3a80e2b568f.png (500x628, 372K)

I bet if the Jews had their guns they would have been able to put up one hell of a fight. I know guns won't stop tanks or missles, but they can still make a difference. Hell, a 9mm can travel almost 2 miles from the place it was shot at. A person with an AR-15 is mightier than a pack of wolves or a mountain lion, guns can make one hell of a difference and gun grabbers are trying to take that power away from us.

You don't have any boarder control between states. So whats stopping you from going to texas and buying a load of guns and then driving back home again. Where do you think the bad people with guns are getting them from.

None of them will do anything until we get rid of the NRA and it's bribe money. AR-15's have NO USE outside of war. We DO need better background checks to keep guns away from crazies and people with a grudge. The 2nd amendment isn't a magic statement to allow any type of weapon. Automatic weapons are regulated so get over it. The 1st amendment is MUCH more important and it has limits; libel and slander laws. So suck it up and get ready for some regulations.

>mfw guns saved 400,000 people from crime last year

Attached: Turtle_Sex.jpg (1280x960, 258K)

Ever wonder how some local shops get their meat?
especially jerky
They probably need something to kill animals.

Did you finally remember to wear a condom

Not one compelling argument here OP all u said is hey some peeps wanna tightten gun laws but i dont wanna! Lets work together to protect gun laws! The way i see it is school shootings can happen every single day with the current gun laws that we have. You people against gun laws needa get your head out your ass because i dont trust none of yall having automatic weapons fuck the other shit i straight dont trust people

ever been to a slaughter house mate your check at the gate for guns

My Connecticut ID and the fact I'm a human being and can distinguish right from wrong

I can understand if you're from a country like England where your government doesn't see you as human enough to defend yourself and you just accept it. But that's exactly what it is globalism is already taking your freedom of speech away we're talking about basic human rights.

Historically, guns are a line in the sand between the freedom of the citizenry and infringed rights. It is move that often precedes genocide.

Typically, a government body will use propaganda displaying how dangerous guns are, whip up the emotions of the uninformed masses, and then pass legislation.

If a genocide does not follow, serious restrictions on personal rights do. And while something like "hate speech" may seem justly punishable by incarnation when it is truly bigoted, the sad truth is that the Gov. decides what constitutes the crime. Thus, something as simple as disagreeing with the governing body or questioning your leaders could brand you a felon.

If you are in favor of gun control, ask yourself: are you prepared to be told how to think? Do you trust your government, comprised of individuals who prove their motives to be self-serving, to always guard your best interests?

Some people don't want to rely on slaughterhouse they make livings off of hunting.
The Fur, Meat, Hides, and Velvet off of antlers, and it's medicinal use.

Again why punish the legal owners that follow the law when 80-90% of gun crimes are done with illegal guns
And gun crimes are not mostly school shooting very few, most is gang violence.

Do you trust the government? The police? The national guard? The army? Are these groups not comprised of people?

OP here, there of plenty of good reasons why we should fight this extreme form of gun control. If we are going to end up with rules and regulations that Obama wanted to pass then we are screwed, because thousands of innocent law abiding citizens will end up losing their 2nd Amendment rights. Pretty much anybody that is diagnosed with depression or hell anybody that has any kind of mental health issue that requires a therapist will lose their right to bear arms. This will make thousands of innocent citizens easy targets, because you can't always rely on the police to show up on time.

Not only that, but our government doesn't care about us so why in the hell would you want to surrender your guns to the government?! Look at what happened with Flint Michigan, the government didn't do anything until the people of Flint started raising hell. Even with all of their efforts the people of Flint still have poisonous water running through their pipes. I think surrendering our AR-15s and adding more restrictions to guns will put us in even more danger. The U.S. Constitution wasn't created to keep us in line, it was created to keep the government in line. If there ever was another Hitler or if our government ever wanted to kill us off slowly our guns will give us the power to do something about it.

You don't know what human rights are England does not claim to have a freedom of speech and nether does America. It just likes to claim it does. As for fight your government ha ha you must be mad. Your government has tanks and jets and bomber planes and nukes what you think your going to do with that little AR15. Please a snipper would have taken you out before you even knew he was there.

Exactly! The 2nd Amendment was created in order to give citizens power. If necessary our 2nd Amendment rights could help protect us from a tyrannical government.

First thing You can have a gun here for that and thats fine with me I eat meat and hunt.
But your second point is easy to answer why do we have any rules there all for protecting idiots. Speed limits, warning on cigarette packets, no spitting sings gun control, dangerous dogs are all because people are fucking stupid and refuse to think for the selfs. no one wants to stop hunting but everybody does not need a automatic machine gun to hunt and if they do I don't want the meat there collecting lol

Attached: 1521401509102.jpg (800x419, 72K)

tanks and jets and bombers got beat by a native population weilding rakes and rifles ... was called Vee - et - nahm

if gun control means killing jews then fuck yeah let's do this

No you lost coz your army is not worth shit mate

OP here. I know that an AR-15 isn't going to stop a tank, but that doesn't mean that guns are useless. In certain situations an AR-15 would definitely make a difference. If some soldier breaks into your house and attempts to rape or kill your loved ones you could shoot them once they entered your house. You could form groups of people to take out rouge soldiers or at least the ones that aren't in a tank.

Not so sure about that, at.least in the Christian tradition. Jesus asked his disciples to carry swords at one point. Peter used his - cut some dudes ear off.

>If they do I don't want the meat they're collecting lol
I can agree with you there lol
But with full auto you need a class 3 license which penny up near 500$, and wait 6 months for it to get accepted.

Then any class 3 regulated weapons additional tax of 200$ plus the initial tax on every gun

Then you get to buying one which trust me it's not cheap even second hand.

Also most gun crimes are done with Handguns (easy Concealment)
And Hunting Rifles (Cheap in general Illegal, or otherwise)

The picture no you can't order online, and have them brought to you.
You have to order them, and pick them up at a government controlled retailer with all the background checks, and license checks included.

Attached: 3aee3285-5fb5-45c8-a311-fb01004c4bff.png (1882x805, 183K)