Okay Sup Forums, I went to Sup Forums for help but I feel you guys will give me a faster response. Any tech experts...

Okay Sup Forums, I went to Sup Forums for help but I feel you guys will give me a faster response. Any tech experts, I could really use your help.

I am having issues with my Verizon modem. (pic related) This modem has a "built-in router" but the Wi-Fi and LAN is absolute trash. I use the LAN for my Xbox one, but even if one person is using the Wi-Fi, I cant play online game due to lag or getting disconnected from the internet. Now I just bought a new netgear router, my plan was to connect it to the modem and use the Wi-Fi/LAN off the router instead. Yesterday it worked fine, I could play the Xbox with 3 other people using the new Wi-Fi from the router. But today it stopped working, and the Xbox showed me the "Double NAT Detected" message. So I couldn't do anything on the Xbox. I went on the Verizon admin page and turned the Wi-Fi off on the modem. I messed around with some shit I probably shouldn't have, and now the internet is fucked. Nothing works. The only things I did were turn off the Wi-Fi from the modem, and check 2 boxes to turn something on for the LAN. I cannot go back to the page to un-check those 2 boxes, and even if I turn the Wi-Fi back on for the modem, nothing happens. I called Verizon support, but the Indian just told me shit I already know and to unplug/plug-in and see if lights work. What the fuck did I do and how can I fix it?
>inb4 Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
>inb4 You shouldn't have fucked with anything in the first place.
>inb4 Verizon is trash.
>inb4 Xbox is gay.
>inb4 Modem already has a router, why buy another router?
>inb4 Your internet is just shit.
>inb4 Just get a new provider.

Attached: 21677f8d-27b7-46e0-a7b9-607379c080e2_1.094aaf06aa6af40f450f9d02d3509c6b.jpg (450x450, 24K)

This isnt tech-support you whiney bitch ass faggot trash

Look for a reset button

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

You shouldn't have fucked with anything in the first place.

Modem already has a router, why buy another router?

Verizon is trash.

Xbox is gay.

Tech support is not helpful right now faggot, why do you think I'm here?

Your internet is just shit.

Just get a new provider.

Appreciate the bumps though

Attached: bump7.gif (230x200, 349K)

It's Verizon... "Air internet" vs dedicated cable(fiberoptic)

>faggot doesn't know what sage is
xd

Attached: 1519418948211.jpg (338x305, 12K)

Fuck off faggot nobody’s going to help you, we all hate you.

MODS

Either help with the problem or post memes, don't be faggots.

Attached: ^3E6C7CFDE567A27BC7410CAC5CD67D56D191700098FA29E84D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (797x707, 37K)

Use a laptop and an ethernet cable to log into your netgear. Don't do wi-fi setup over wi-fi, because you will inevitably fuck up and lock yourself out.
Look for "AP Mode" or "Access Point". You want to set up the netgear to just be a dumb wi-fi-to-ethernet-translator and not do anything else fancy.
Let the Verizon modem do what it has always done and everything should work. Turning off wi-fi on the Verizon modem does seem like a good additional step though.

Attached: untitled.png (609x368, 43K)

Like you’re going to tell us what to do? This faggot can’t be serious. Go rape your mom to death you cum drinking nigger

Thank you for the actual support my dude.

Attached: 1492092384846.jpg (748x714, 110K)

Suicide is always an option my friend.

Attached: 1509045728264.png (540x404, 391K)