To all the heroin addicts out there, share your story

To all the heroin addicts out there, share your story.

Attached: 19-addictive-facts-about-heroin.jpg (900x506, 152K)

I don't use heroin.
I do the dew.

Attached: 1518810602298.gif (287x344, 141K)

how do i get some heroin without talking to druggie loser types?

I was a heroin addict for about 10 years, but now I've been clean for about a year, and don't want to type it all out. Sorry OP.

Don't do heroin you fucking moron. It'll take everything from you. Just stay away from it. All opiates.

Once I ate heroin and got a sad tummy, my brain od´d and my mom had to bring me to the hospital. Since then, I can´t eat it anymore, so now I inject it into my anus. It´s much safer and mr. hankey feels good too.

One year is enough, you obviously can controll it, now you can start again.

Here's mine

>be me
>16
>playing league basketball, shoot for the stars
>slip and shatter my elbow
>doctor prescribes 10 vicodin 7.5mg
> I aint no bitch.jpeg
>take them all at once
>jizzing for hours and hours
>hooked instantly
>start buying percs from niggers, 10$ a pill
>nigger says try some dope it will get you way higher
>buy the dope
>sniff it
>gallons of jizz.gif
>heroin, where have you been all my life
>spend all my money sniffing dope
>drop out of basketball
>ignore all my friends
>sit on Sup Forums nodding off and thinking of ways to get more dope
And here I am

everything? sounds good if all you have is sadness and anxiety. I wonder why not every single emo is a heroin addict.

Yeah. You'll be homeless. You think you're sad, and anxiety ridden now? Hah. Do what you want I guess, but the dope will make everything 100% worse after the first year or so, then you'll want to die when you can't get more, and a lot of people do so. Anyone reading this just don't do it. The high isn't even worth it after the first couple years. You only do it to not feel that pain that comes from not having it. The high doesn't exist anymore.

Yeah it's actually amazing. Life getting sorted out again, and I'm actually semi healthy now.

HA noob

Whatcha wanna know?

How many dicks you sucked for heroin so far?

Your story you stupid fuck.

Any heroine addicts here have any OC pics? I can use them for a CME class I teach EMT’s on street drugs.
I’ll credit your online handle too, as long as it isn’t something like niggerhitlerswagxoxo

did it about a dozen times, mostly snorting and smoking, like 3-4 years ago. only did it because my coworker happened to have some so I said fuck it why not. then he moved away and I didn't know anyone who sold it so I stopped.

He´s an heroin addict, what do you expect?

Anything you want specifically? I'll have to upload them, but I've got tons of stuff.

Tell your doctor your having a ton of back pain, or just don't be a fucking retard

You smoked it? You must be fucking stupid.

I was too for 10 years, but at the very least I retained my basic reading comprehension.

it was black tar my dude.

Ain't much too it... I actually use Oxy (availability right)

Been using morphine/ pain killers for like 8 or 9 years... Play in shitty rock n roll bands...

Doing anything besides drooling and sleeping is astonishing after 10y

still a waste of money.

Anything showing the drugs themselves, or people using them, vein damage from chronic injection, that kind of thing.
Anything that might be of interest in an EMT class. Thank you in advance

Attached: 1518731608453.jpg (606x709, 100K)

No kidding. I'm back to my old self though. I weighed 98 lbs at one point, and now I'm back up to 155. Even working out everyday. You can totally come back from it if you really want to. Hardest thing I've ever done though. Back in society now, more or less.

got hooked on it by my cousin who is the ultimate lowlife who used to pretend to be a thug and now wears pigtails and sundresses.

snorted at first, parents found out, forced me to get clean but i really just did more of it and moved on to shooting it.

caught a grand larceny/petty larceny charge/possession class A charge and also got set up by said cousin because he got caught with a pocket full of pills (setting up your own family is pretty fucking low).

watched a bunch of friends constantly overdose and lips turn blue, eventually 2 died, one more internet friend of mine died from it as well

quit that shit 3+ years ago

>typed this like a social media post and not like this cuz autism i guess, dont do drugs kids because when you withdraw, it sucks, otherwise, its fun, until somebody dies!

I often heard, that you never go back to full happyness, because after having such an experience, normal life feels dull. Can you confirm? But be a lot worse after meth.

i can confirm this for myself and a few people i know who are still alive after heroin ruined their shit

>>until somebody dies.

until it´s hitler

Still don´t get why so many people try it for the lolz.
But in murica it´s the problem with idiot pharma lobby + idiot doctors + idiot people.

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty content right now. The last year or so of it was the very worst. Really wanted to die, just couldn't work up the nuts to do it (if I woulda had a gun I would be dead right now, luckily sold everything I owned to get more) I think just moving forward everyday is what happiness is truly. I wouldn't call it dull, but it's definitely not the same kind of thrill as seeing all the crazy shit that comes along with heroin usage everyday. Life is pretty alright, though. So nah. I'm alright.

Typically if you grew up without love, you're not going to find it as good from any other source.

I was railing 40+ mg of dilaudid a day, and waking up with speedballs when I could.

I miss the rush of the drugs circulating my veins but the idea that I can't be as happy anymore is fucking retarded, if anything now that my testosterone levels are not at half level like they were on dope I am feeling a lot better.

Dilaudid feels better than speedballs too.

Attached: Untitled2.png (156x163, 58K)

I read a shit ton about psychodelics lately because going to trip the first time soon.
Seems like it helps a lot with recovery and going back on track.

Even tough you are already recovered, it has a tendency you cheer up your life and bring happyness even in longterm. You might want to try it out.

My friend has been addicted for years, been clean for a few months now, he takes lsd once a week.

The trip giving multiple perspectives seem to help all types of addicts quit, including the worse ones like alcoholics and dopeheads.

who gives a fuck about testo levels? it´s about dopamine. You rape your receptors for years and they are gone forever. It´s a fact, that you dopamine level is lower after years of abuse and that determs your happyness.

Yes. Try any kind of psychedelics. I tried LSD, and mushrooms when I was younger before all the heroin, and other junk, and it changed a lot of my perspectives on a lot of things. I would love to get something of the sort to try again, but I've shut out all of the people who I knew who would be able to get their hands on that kind of stuff. It was a great experience, though. Just don't do any of the hard stuff. You think you're stronger than them, but you're not. No one is.

You can order that online.
In most countrys only the posession of the shrooms/truffles is illegal, but you can have the spores. So you order a bottle liquid spored and read how to grow your shrooms. It´s easy and risk free. That´s how I did it. I ordered truffles because those are kinda legal in my country.

I've been battling an opiod addiction for 2 to 3 years now. Used to take oxies every once in awhile. Now I snort H. I've had about 3 people I know a year die so I am very scared of needles. I'm afraid snorting isn't going to cut it and I'll be shooting up eventually. It sucks when you spend $150 and don't get high. Thank God for subs tho

That's how it gets brother. I was spending easy $250 a day, and it wasn't doing a god damn thing except taking that pain, and that need away. That was shooting. I recommend subboxin. That's how I was able to quit. It's like the new methadone, but it actually works. It truly truly works user. Go to a subboxin clinic somewhere in your area. Get off that shit now before the needle gets to you. Best of luck bud.

Oops. Suboxone*

Attached: images(70).jpg (264x191, 4K)

Once a week is way too much acid use, he's just avoiding sobriety. Tripping once a year is more than enough, it takes about 12 months for me to even work uo the courage to go down that rabbit hole again

100% agreed. I've only done it a few times, and more than once a year is way too much for me.

the more fucked up your life, the longer you have to wait until your next trip.

>be me
>start taking weed
>lace my weed with heroin to make me addicted
>I start having to take heroin
>try a mushroom
>open le third eye so I can see how things really are
>start injecting a lot of heroin to deal with it
>stop getting high because I do so much heroin
>move on to harder drugs like codeine
>become completely a dick Ted

>Implying my life must be fucked up because i want to be lucid and experience it fully

Attached: images(2).png (211x239, 5K)

Attached: images(61).jpg (300x168, 6K)

what about oxy? i find the high better. i dont like nodding out and doing nothing for hours.

when you rail oxy it still hits hard and gives you that instant physical pleasure/euphoria , but it also isspeedy as fuck and will have you bouncing around ready to accomplish anything

What is the first ever hit like? Some people say its amazing whereas others say it just made them sick

I’m hooked on mushrooms

I think it depends on dose. Obviously smack varries some but a smallish line of dope doesnt make me nod and just gets me high like a 15 mg oxy to the nose would. But enough of either will nod me out. Idk. Also this should be past tense I've been clean almost 2 years lol

First ever hit of fentanyl I smoked was like the first time i had good sex times a hundred. It haunts me to this day because nothing has ever made me feel that good again

Attached: gayyy.jpg (1212x682, 84K)

Me too bro im a functional shroomaholic. I wake uo in the morning, eat a quarter oz of mushrooms, go to work, eat an eighth on my lunch break, and then another quarter when i get home. Haven't slept in two years and i got fired within 5 minutes the first time i did it so my job is ealking around in the woods

Wtf is wrong with you

I thought heroin was brown, why OP white?

A dude in a similar thread said it feels like your whole body is covered in pussy and god himself fucks you in all those simultaneously times 10

Heroin comes in brown, white, black, redish etc. Depends on what rat poison is mixed in.

A dude on youtube who talks about his addictions said heroin was awesome, he odd 4 times in a month and tried meth for the first time. He was like ha, fuck H and did meth only. The first time he smoked Meth he jizzed his pants. That´s the beauty of meth, 24h jizztime with one dose. Okay is fucks you up even more but still. Must be the best feeling ever.

I agree the whole reason why I went from oxy to snorting h was because I was given a fentanyl watch to smoke. I'm now afraid I'll start shooting h because I tried smoking fentanyl watched again and it's not the same

Same thing happens with shooting though, its a lose lose game m8

as someone who has done meth and heroin, if you really let those substances take over every aspect of yourself and your life, youre weak. stop it

Thank´s captain obvious

Attached: tumblr_lcd5rxWM5b1qed5pro1_1280.png (746x410, 398K)

Do it everyday for a year then come talk Mr. big talk

I bet your meth and heroin use will remain stable and totally under control over the next five years

Attached: images.png (210x240, 5K)

Now I want some ;(

All this thread made me want is shrooms and acid. Should be able to get some this week.

>be me
>top in my class
>try weed
>get addicted
>need something more
>start doing meth
>mfw I’ve sucked thousands of dicks now and it’s only been two years
>enough semen has passed through my digestive system to end the Cape Town water crisis in South Africa

>dealer offers meth and says I

Attached: file.jpg (640x640, 76K)

How the fuck were you able to afford $250 a day while addicted? Rich kid?

My story is i was never dumb enough to do heroin in the first place. get off it or kill yourself already. weed pills shrooms and alcohol are the only manageable drugs. shit like herion and meth just fucks you up and makes you an ugly loser pathetic addict.

Suck enough dicks and you can afford anything

Attached: tumblr_lzme2bbLSV1qhg8vdo1_400.jpg (374x570, 37K)

>implying you can’t get addicted to pills

Haha no

you can obviously get addicted to all of them. I'm just saying that heroin is too far.

How much does heroin cost in the US?

1000$ a gram for pure or 100$ for 10 baggies containing about 0.1 each if buying from niggers in the hood

Have you ever OD'd? What's it like?

I had money saved, and was working while I was doing it. Not everyone on this site is 15.

I was going to say exactly this.

Leo is a genius, by the way.

>I’m hooked on mushrooms

For how long have you been injecting?