At what age did you grow out of weed?

At what age did you grow out of weed?

Attached: 41Cf9RmFdwL._SX355_.jpg (355x339, 22K)

Around 21 / 22 when i discovered cocaine ketamin and ecstasy

Cannabis and crystal meth are probably the worst drugs. I know a guy who took meth; he is a total wreck now.

Didn't fuck my time away for years with cone after cone, bong after bong like a dip shit. So I still enjoy it every now and then.

25 or so. When life gets serious it hard to find a lot of chill time, and being slow and clumsy just means more work when you’re sober.

you never grow out of weed, you just become a sour peice of shit.

I still like it from time to time. But I smoke 10 times less than like five years ago. So I grew out of the excessive weed smoking after I did acid four years ago.

>peice

I'll disregard that typo, but

>implying stoners are fun

Dumb fuck lol

20 after a couple of acid trips. After that I just didn't have the desire to do it anymore

56 and still smokin'
weed is great

sure kid

sure kid

What he means with weed being one of the worst drugs is probably why people call it a gateway drug.

After a while, constant weed usage makes you way more lax about other drugs, so you're prone to try out other shit.

bait

begone obvious troll

Attached: #JesusDisagrees.jpg (300x299, 81K)

you guys think i give a shit what you guys think?
disregarding typos... xD this place is a fucking loony bin

>Grow out of weed

If you're smoking weed before you're all grown up you are permanently fucking up your brain.

Sup Forums used to be about 10% troll now is 90% troll

i'm at the verge of leaving forever. i come here less and less

same

>doesn't give a shit about others' opinions
>posts and replies to others' opinions expecting they'll take him seriously

Weed is for losers, no hard feelings kiddo.

How many spliffs did you have to take until you began believing that Jesus himself would have supported drugs?

Seriously this is true. read up on it, kids! seriously.

too much weed before your prefrontal cortex is fully developer (age 20-24 I think!) can make this part of your brain stop developing and then you think like a 12 year old for the rest of your life.

I think for kids like once a month or two might be ok...

Seriously research this.

btw - op is lame troll - try harder

Not at all you're an idiot if you think weed is a gateway drug ive smoked weed since i was 12 and I still smoke im 25 and ive never touched any other drug. Coke would be a gateway drug. Adderal pain killers. If weed is a gateway drug to you you're weak minded af. Even alcohol is more of a gateway drug.

You mean; how many spliffs did you have to take until you began believing that Jesus and Christianity is real? LMAO

Also Jesus turned water into drugs in the Bible what the fuck are you talking about...

>posts personal experience as fact

Do a bit of research

Hmmmmmmmmm nah I smoked from 16-22 all the time and still managed to graduate with a bachelors degree sooooo go fuck yourself kiddo

Fedora tipper confirmed

none

the official recipe the jews burned in the temple included 12 pounds of cannabis. those fuckers burned 12 pounds in a tent!

source: bible.

cannan was named after cannabis as well as cana

also tons of old art in cathedrals showing jesus with psychadelic mushrooms and cannabis leaves.

also in apocrapha writings that are more likely actual happenings and teachings than what got cannonized talk of "the lord giving his disciples a food that caused them to see visions"

learn to think for yourself and not just believe the mainstream shit.

Attached: 1521088086141.jpg (400x400, 39K)

no u

Attached: yuh buoy.jpg (189x255, 10K)

>water into drugs
I can't really refute that right now. Thanks for the thought.

Got little dizzy. Lightheaded. But no full blown WTFBBQ420BLAZIN trip. Was disappointing.

so did i kiddo. but it effects different people differently. and I earned 3 degrees, underachiever!

not just making thgis up. do your own research. I don't care what you do or think. -chuckle- i'm not your goddamn momma

my oldfag advice to young fags, take it or leave it, it's your life...

don't believe anything just because someone says it. so much lies out there especially in the mainstream news. research shit for yourself. think for yourself. question authority. knowledge is power. don't hate. don't fear.

take it or leave it.

Never really did, but I don't think its something you "grow" out of. As long as it doesn't impact your life (I.e, you're not smoking all day every day) it can be just like having a beer or two in the evening after work.

Probably around 21 or so, opiates, coke, e, ket, benzos kind of rendered weed boring and obsolete. Don't do anything besides drink now but no interest in weed whatsoever

At age 3. I remember alternating between my mothers tit and the bong 30 times a day.

Kek this is truth
Nothing makes me leave a gathering faster than when everyone breaks out a few joints and starts playing mario kart. I'd rather watch paint dry

If you're not Snoop Dogg or a neet you have regular drug tests for your job.

If you live in legal states you're gonna be associated by know-it-all kids, pretty much won't be taken seriously anywhere.

The effects of weed are shit anyway and you smell horrible.

What research was this? I've heard it tossed around a few times, but I'd say 90% of the people I know who smoke aren't underachievers or dumb. We're talking medical professionals, biologists, engineers and programmers, careers that require you to have initiative and be productive.

Of course this is anecdotal, but I'd say the people I know who smoke who aren't as successful have been that way their entire lives, the weed is just another time-sink in their lower quality lives that they'd otherwise fill with video games or TV. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think the weed is the variable that's causing the problem here.

Attached: 1409107132528.jpg (480x311, 16K)

What the fuck are you people doing?? Do as many drugs as you can if you can afford it, you live once fucking enjoy yourself, these horror stories are fucking ridiculous. If you've had some serious traumas or depression in your life or a family history of addiction think about it. If you look at junkies on the street and feel like you could easily become that, don't do it. If not fucking enjoy yourself.

>Implying I live in the shittiest first world country

I work in tech, its not like I'm designing bridges or military shit that the company could have legal consequences if shit breaks and people die. Worst I could do is miss a semi colon and my code breaks for two hours while I scramble to fix it. No harm done to anyone, it was a test system anyways.

My point was I'd never be high at work or shit anyways. I fill my time with other things, but if its been a long day who is anyone to judge that I spark up a joint and watch shitty cartoons for the evening. No-one would bat an eyelid if it was a beer.

Why would I want to out grow what I like? Have a career, wife, house, car... why not smoke?

>Nothing makes me leave a gathering faster than when everyone breaks out a few joints and starts playing mario kart.

So a bunch of friends having fun makes you uncomfortable enough to leave a party. Sounds like you've got bigger problems mate

>be a degenerate, guise, it's fun, guise, trust me, yolooo XD

Live with regret forever then you fucking pussy.

Unless you are against all drugs like alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine,etc. Stfu

You don't get drunk after 1 beer. Face it, people are judgemental and how you're viewed impacts the quality of your life.

Furthermore, it's kinda weak you need a little escape because your day has been hard, not judging, just saying.

>35 yr old here
>smokin since i was 18
>have a good life, not planning to quit any time soon

19. I realized how addicted I was and got a fucking life.

You also don't get fucked from one rip...

>bunch of friends doped up on cannabis

Record yourself one time and you'll see how cringy you look.

>brooo why don't smoke broooo weed gooood, don't be downer bro

Ya sorry I'd rather leave.

Woaw an elderfag

I am, what now fgt?

No fucking shit you were fucking your life up. Idiot children doing drugs

>implying you roll a joint and do one rip
>implying you smoke from a pipe and do one toke
>implying you smoke from a bong and do one rip

Nothing, at least you are logically consistent. I disagree with your position, but I doubt anything would change your mind

>addicted to cannabis
lame bait is fucking lame

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1440x1080, 90K)

Dumb fuck I do. And I smoked for 14 years. I dont anymore now but if i did one rip fucks me up bad. Also oregon weed is killer

Whether it's a mental addiction or a physical addiction. Its still an addiction

And don't say a mental addiction ain't shit. METH is not physically addicting! Only heroin and alcohol is physically addicting

Most stoners don't even get fucked with a small joint or bowl... You can dose accordingly just like with alcohol

The reason why you can't is backed up by countless experiences

You feel better without any drugs, some will cry about being unfun, but feeling good all the time beats feeling good occasionally

Sooo... You have terrible tolerance?

About 5yo

This.
Why I'm now 100% clean and it's fuckin awesome. Except the occasional drink

Building tolerance is much easier with weed than it is with alcohol.

Also, seems like everyday is a hard day for you.

What research are you citing? Humans have used drugs since our early development, for pain, for pleasure, for communion with "god"

Depends on tolerance. Its not like I get so high I've got a "green-over" the next day like I would if I had a few beers. And yeah people are judgemental, but its also not like I go around shoving the fact I smoke weed in people's faces. Only people who know are my gf, friends I smoke with and my dealer. I never tell people until they tell me - to avoid any closed minded individuals judging me who think weed and meth are on the same level.

And eh, everyone I know has been there - its nice to have a little retreat so you can rally back refreshed the next day. Just as a side note, the retreat isn't always drugs. Sometimes its video games, other times its working out.

Yet tolerance goes down very fast you be surprised. Even with heroin and shit

I smoke maybe every weekend a little when I get together with friends for boardgame. I used to smoke a lot more before.

I like smoking more than drinking as it's an instant hit and there's no hangover.

I don't buy it myself though, so only if a friend wants to share. Otherwise I wouldn't miss it.

Maybe it's because I used to be a heroin addict. That ruined all highs for me

I'm not saying you have to be stoned with them, its just a shitty reason to leave. Depends on the people though I guess - I know plenty of people where the weed doesn't really affect them externally and just makes them more relaxed, and I also know plenty of people who turn into the typical image of a stoner. If your friends are the latter, I can see why you'd want to leave.

If you say so. It would cost maybe 5-10$ to get a good buzz with weed, at least twice as much with alcohol.

Never will. I'm 28, own a successful digital marketing agency. I'm successful. I can do whatever the fuck I want. You quit weed, good on you. You still smoke weed, good on you too. Live your life however you want.

Weed doesn't make you lazy. You're lazy before the weed. Don't blame weed because of your laziness.

33ish

Hard? No, it's just a nice way to end the night, also makes my dreams more vivid and sleep deeper

Nah, I would say the shit doctors prescribe for pain is a gateway drug but not weed.

Where u live? 10 bux can buy a 12 pack or more of shitty beer. Enough to fuck me up numerous times

Countless addictions, all drugs are addictive in a certain way. Without the needs to cope with these you feel more energetic.

Go look up how certain drugs, even things like coffee can turn addictive and influence your life in a negative way, but give a temporary boost or a feeling of euphoria.

Never.

Whoever "grows out of weed" is a huge faggot.

>mental addiction
there's not such thing, thats more an habituation since there's nothing addictive in weed.

Im this and i can stop no-problem whever I have to be sober (usually for work related reasons).

Meth instead is addictive as far as I know. I think many peeps get addicted just by using it once.

If metro North hits me back I'll grow up and stop smoking weed

If I wanted to smoke shit, I could get a high for like 1 dollar with shake. Why drink piss water?

You know you can use drugs and not be addicted too, right?

at 59,
then started using jenkem only.

Pcp is cheap too

didn't really grow out of it. Got diagnosed with schizophrenia and knew that I couldn't do drugs again if I want the illusions to stop. I'll have a beer every now and then though

Bbbut, it's he weeds fault, never my addictive self.
Nope, it was the weed.

Attached: 1521017358236.png (211x239, 6K)

Fair point, a few things to mention

>closed minded individuals judging me

You know, not everyone who doesn't agree with your choices is closed minded individual
Weed isn't like heroin, but still has negative effects, this is something enthusiasts like to ignore, even tho these effects affect people in different ways there is a common ground.

>lack of imagination sober
>minor forms of anxiety sober
>lack of dreams
>unwanted tolerance and days become merged together

To back this up, even stoners will sometime suggest you take a break.

But like I told another user, record yourself being high and watch it the next day.

I'm 18 and after 3 years of smoking i will never disagree with anyone saying weed is addictive again. It turns you into a lonely zombie happy for the moment.

>claims weed is non-addictive and harmless
>*gets triggered like an SJW feminazi by people doing something as inoffensive as claiming they quit and their lives got better*
>*can't imagine a day going by without their wake and bake*

Attached: original.jpg (625x468, 98K)

U think it had anything to do with the smoking?

I buy hefe I was just sayin. Shit beer is shit I agree

Be the sober dude while everyone is high, you'll see my point. Stoned people think they're cool to sober people, while they actually appear awkwardly forceful. It's not their fault, it's just how it is.

>3 degrees
Nice job on your associates bucko

17 years old, u niggers evolve 2 slow

Thank you user

Attached: 1518498601765.jpg (735x551, 83K)

>If you're not Snoop Dogg or a neet you have regular drug tests for your job.

Are you seriously suggesting that every job out there requires regular drug testing?

Weed is a gateway drug in a different way prescribed medicine is.

Specially in places where it's illegal. After frequent use it just seems the word illegal is completely meaningless. You're way more likely to try new drugs if offered with that kind of mindset.