/heem/ thicc edition

news:

www.drudgereport.com

Other urls found in this thread:

sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2017/06/dede-discorda-de-jose-aldo-e-acredita-que-arbitro-agiu-certo-em-parar-luta.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rory

This is the thread.

Yep

tko (pattycake)

Conor would permaheem Tyrone

right here

Conor vs Nate 2 should have been stopped because Nates retarded little flurries were as damaging as Maxes

why does /heem/ attract autistic males?

I must have missed the part where Nate had Conor in back mount and punched him in the head 30 times while Conor didn't do anything

what is up with this and/or mma loser

End of round 2 and 3 buddy

initiate the webms

Nope, that's the first fight.

it's the same spamming autist as usual this is just his newest way to try to force /mma/ into existence

Have you apologised to Max yet /heem/?

Where's that Disneyland poster

Reminder: Rowdy Ronda is a nerd.

>made me rewatch

You fucker

It happened, Conor was leaned helplessly against the cage instead of being on the mat but the position shouldn't matter. Conor wasn't defending the slaps

Conor was in bad positions but never for an extended period of time. Nate had what, 5 seconds at most of unanswered strikes? Compare that to Aldo who was getting punched without doing anything in return for 30+ seconds. If Aldo was truly completely fine and able to turn things around and defend himself, then why didn't he do that instead of letting Max hit him unanswered while begging the ref not to stop the fight?

reminder

wow you really forget how many Hue champs got btfo

why heem hate BRs that much?

Isn't Nunes the only current one now?

watch any event that takes place in brazil

Maia won the decision

Masvidal won the fight

last night was rly good event

hmmm I wonder why

it's not about the event it's about brazilian fans being butthurt autists

why does big john have to be such a party pooper i wanted to see aldo get perma-heemed

The finish

I gave props to max, and actually thought he might heem Aldo, but I'm not going to apologize for the Disneyland thing

Calling out Aldo, then saying he couldn't agree to fight because he had plans at Disneyland, then accusing Aldo of ducking was stupid. Him winning doesn't change that. That being said I like max, other than that cringey trash talk.

You gotta add Shogin vs Jones

well i'll give a time of MMA all my boy got BTFO
Weidman
Aldo
Jacare
JDS
Dominick cruz

Maia and DC prob will get their ass kicked too

Same, all my boys are currently btfo. Shitty feeling.

Did Aldo's coach say what their plans are next? I want to read that interview but don't understand it. Are Brazilians still supporting Aldo or are they done with him now?

Remember Jamie?

She did MMA.

I've watched like every K-1 match ten times.

There is some sort of magic in it you can't find nowhere these days.

give me the link i can translate some

For sure, it was a time when the best strikers in the world were all fighting each other often

sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2017/06/dede-discorda-de-jose-aldo-e-acredita-que-arbitro-agiu-certo-em-parar-luta.html

Prime hoost was a machine

he said that aldo doesn't agree with the stoppage of the fight but he do agree that was a good stoppage and he said aldo could not recover on the 4th round

Why doesn't MMA have an unprecedented GOAT like like other sports do? Football has Messi. Basketball has Michael Jordan. Tennis has Nadal. American Football has Tom Brady. Baseball has Babe Ruth. Boxing has Muhammad Ali.

MMA hasn't got shit. Just some fools that come and go.

Seeing Holloway pace around the Octagon as the lights went out and Aldo's music hit got me hype af desu

Cody will rise to the occasion, don't worry.

Jon Jones brah

It is a young sport.
Even then there are GOAT's in consideration like Silva, GSP, Jones, you're kind of full of shit

0 (zero) title defenses

Players blame their losses on their team.

and he said that aldo will agree with the stoppage when he watch the video.
Dede said that aldo made some mistakes on the feet like aldo was with the left hand down all the time and he didnt use hes low kick and take downs that they trained on the camp

Jones 2bh

and he said that aldo didnt kick bc of the risk of Aldo kicking and falling behind

Like him or not

You must respect him

brazilian fans are fucking annoying that's why.

Did he say what Aldo's plans are? Like retire, move to lightweight, etc

about the next step for aldo he said that they will not take any decision and is time for calm

The Lu Bu of MMA

Max Holloway went to Brazil and did it

people who don't like jones are sanctimonious, judgmental faggots who think their shit doesn't stink. i can't wait to gorge myself in their tears this july.

I wonder what that means

Do Brazilians still respect him?

The only issue is that if he loses to Daniel, everyone will shit on him and label him as a phony just like they did with Aldo.

>he actually thinks Double Cheeseburger isn't permashook over based Jonny Bones and won't get SLAPPED and TAPPED at 214
lmaoing at u rn my dearest amigo

and he said that max will prob fight frankie and if frankie won aldo could fight for the belt again soon but now is time for rest the body and mind

Jon Jones is a sociopath

to be honest i always like aldo but aldo is not that popular compared to AS,Vitor,Big nog,JDS

who gives a fuck, he's still the best unarmed physical combatant that ever lived

Because he's small?

I find that strange because Aldo has always been so loyal to his country, and was way more dominant than all those guys except silva

This

Even with no rules I'm pretty sure Jon Jones could kill every person who has ever lived in unarmed combat

PEDs are weapons

i dont think so, prob bc he never seen on tv and hes to quiet but this last 2 years he popularity has been growing bc of the movie was a sucess and hes on tv sometimes now

You think he would beat prime Fedor?

who going to ufc 214 to see jonny goat jones tickets on sale this wednesday

dude Bigfoot silva westlefuck him
DC and Jones could beat fedor with ease

he arguably lost against gustaffson, and that was pre-USADA.

if they were to fight again tomorrow, gustaffson would destory jones.

that was party Jones

>prime

He was half of what he was after he lost to Werdum.

He was definitely the top dog in the 90's-early 2000's golden age

That fact that he Lost to Dad bod Cikatic and Bob Sapp twice but beat every other Kickboxing legend decisively baffles me

Timothy Johnson would KO Jones.

That dudes chin is something else. Those shots he took would have knocked out any ranked featherweight (except frankie)

>who gives a fuck

I do. I am a liberator of the mind and the soul.

>he arguably lost against gustaffson
lol no he didn't. he won that, albeit in unimpressive fashion. he also didn't train and was partying nonstop before that fight.

>and that was pre-USADA
so you're one of those people who just decides things that they want to believe are facts? everybody wants to mention usada except when talking about how they investigated his case and corroborated his story.

you sound like a bitch ass DORK

bitch ass dorks btfo

>he also didnt train and was partying nonstop

Do you also believe he was "addicted" to weed?

/r/ing webm of Gastelum heeming Kennedy

Looks similar to how Holloway dropped Aldo

I think you'd be surprised.

Sapp was dirty as fuck, he easily could have been disqualified in their first fight. He was perhaps a bit unlucky with the stoppage the second time around, but it is kind of hilarious that one of the GOAT kickboxers is 0-2 against the big galoot.

I've never seen his fights with Cikatic, I'll have to check those out.

The bob Sapp stoppages were rigged if I remember right.

i don't get what point you're trying to make. it's common knowledge that jones got cocky and started partying too much to the point that people close to him have talked about how they felt disappointed and cheated by his shit work ethic.

your post doesn't make any sense to me.

>i dont get what point your'e trying to make

That Jon is a pathological liar. He's made so many obviously bullshit excuses as to why he acted the way he did and what not. He blamed all his past troubles on his addiction to weed and claims to be a very religious man that doesn't do certain things because it's against his religion.

He's a bullshitting liar.

>so you're one of those people who just decides things that they want to believe are facts? everybody wants to mention usada except when talking about how they investigated his case and corroborated his story.

Do you also believe that USADA is foolproof and has never mistakenly deemed a fighter clean? Only to later redact that assertion?

that's what kangz do

Especially with no rules. He has the perfect dirty fighting style. Eyepokes and kicks to the knee joint for days

again, his family and training partners are the reason this stuff is known. and i don't give a shit if he lies to the media about his personal problems which are non of anybody fucking business to begin with. what is he, my husband? why should i give a fuck one way or another if he's honest?

how does this happen?