I like knifes and swords and I like to collect them but my parents say something is wrong with me...

I like knifes and swords and I like to collect them but my parents say something is wrong with me. So the question is something wrong with me or something wrong with them?

Attached: deadtempura-20180310-0001.jpg (750x750, 77K)

>Knifes
Definitely you

But I don't want to harm no one nor go to jail cause I know I won't survive there without internet

As a kid i used to collect different kinds of sticks and pretend they were swords

I used to collect aids from my uncle when I was little

>Knives
You
>Decorative anime swords
You

Get help

I never said nothing about anime swords just swords like the ones they used back then

Are any swords you own older than 100 years. If no

>Poser wall hanger useless swords

theres something wrong with them. you better show them how normal you are by putting knifes up their asses

If you own a single katana, you deserve to be disowned and sent to a mental hospital

Mostly I buy then sell for profits and I used to have one that was used in world war 2 a katana that was the oldest one I used to have but now I have newer ones

>Sell for profit
You aren't supposed to take swords to middle school to scam kids out of their lunch money

Ehh I'm not gonna kill my own parents to prove nothing wrong with me

I may like anime and shit but I don't own a katana nor a body pillow is plain stupid

I mostly sell them to white people cause they love to collect them too

You just said you used to own an old katana, and now own newer ones. Closet superfag

i got 19 swords. and over 50 knifes. everybody needs a hobby dude. you could be sniffing coke and fucking hookers. but nope you like swords and knifes. your parents should be happy

That's the only katana you used to own and it was a cool one since it was from ww2 so yea

I know that's what I exactly told them

The problem is mostly you, its not the knifes which are the problem its you who think that knifes and swords are somewhat making you more hardcore because you watch too many violent movies or play violent games. So see it in the perspective of your parents who want the best for you.

I'm not a hardcore person I just like to collect stuff like i used to collect Pokemon cards I had over 10,000, buckets full of them but I sold them because Pokemon cards was getting old

Your parents know that there's little time to focus on important things in their liFes. You wont get many wiFes if you fill your shelFs with boring things. Start collecting cool things like leaFs or cracked egg halFs. Autistic people like your need to keep themselFs in check.

>sell for profits
Pay more attention in english class underage

Ohh thank you I should learn from the masters from Sup Forums

Ohh sorry

Attached: 817.png (401x359, 131K)

i like to make lead paint.

Oh wear protection while doing it