Why are gays discriminated against?

Why are gays discriminated against?

Attached: check_out_my_boy_pussy-13.png (600x800, 786K)

Shut up faggot

Attached: 20171213-048.jpg (512x374, 21K)

because they do gay shit

guys that aren't comfortable with their own sexuality tend to be intermediate by fags.. which can sometimes manifest itself as hate.

Because for the longest time in recent human history is was seen as degenerate, because being gay was a sin, and most people followed one religion or another. People don't like unnatural or irregular things. And with most things, some people discriminate, and some people don't give a fuck.

Being black is not a sin and most people discriminate them anyway

Because people are retarded.

Because thousands of years ago a group of starving desert nomads thought it was a good idea to denigrate all things that could be potentially unhygienic (in a dirty starving desert people kind of way, that's why circumcision was invented, to keep sand off the dick) and would keep semen from only entering the pussy out of resource management (sodomy is any kind of sexual act outside of penis in vagina, so that last blowjob you got from your gf is sodomy, masturbation is also a sin, apparently, so stop fapping right now), and made up a god that said they were right about it.

Retards today still think it has some kind of relevance.
Basically religious people are hopelessly retarded.

Attached: retards.jpg (492x321, 20K)

Genesis 38:8-10 8Then Judah said to Onan, "Sleep with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother." 9But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so the LORD put him to death also."

KEK

cause they're gay, retard.

RIP
here lies Onan
killed because he came on the floor

Mindless sheep think somehow the word "gay" is intrinsically bad without establishing an argument for why they think that.

Most likely a religious retard as well.

no its a funny insult. gay - homosexual - likes other men its funny and immature and gets such a rile out of people. You gay bitch. RETARD

Also as for OPs question he asks why gay people are discriminated against then rather than just posting a same sex couple he posts a naked guy with a cringey filename. Its that mindset which brings the hate

That like the whole he bullies you because his jealous. No he bullies you cause your whinny little cunt

Yeah blame the people 3000 years ago not severe degenerate behaviour of some modern homos

I'm not religious and I still hate fags

Then you're both a retard and an asshole. A tragic combination.

Explain how homosexuality/bisexuality is a bad thing purely on moral grounds without using religion.
I'm waiting for a cogent argument to appear, which never has on Sup Forums.

Never seen a gay pride parade, huh?

because people are retarded and the unknown scares them
and also somewhat because retarded gay people make a fucking terrible name for themselves with all their horrible disgusting pride parade shit.

it all comes down to people being retarded though.

religion is 95% of it, I'd wager

5% has to do with people's own insecurities about their own sexuality

I'm bi but the fucking pride movement makes me disgusted.

intermediate? Do you even know what that means? Do you know what you actually meant to say?

How do you explain that the word "Gay" is used as a slur among non homosexual groups/people?

Because it makes no sense. If you lust over the same sex there is something disturbingly wrong with your brain and you must be shamed into non-existence.

It will pass as soon as everyone realizes that they're bisexual to some degree anyways. At that point there is no purpose to pride.

Google bugchasing
That's why

coz they gay

That doesn't answer the question.
If you think that gay is bad just because you read a book that had an imaginary god in it that told you to think it's bad, that's not an argument.

Dubs have spoketh

this

Just because a few mentally unstable gay/bi people do something completely insane, that means ALL of them are bad?
There are just as many self-harming straight people, in fact I'd wager the person that owns the gun and kills themselves is more likely to be a depressed, conservative, straight, white male.

I never said homosexuality was a bad thing.
I said severe degenerate behaviour of some modern homos.

pride fags probably represent no more than 5% of the demographic
most of us just want to be left alone

Yeah I know that why I said some.

Because if everyone was like you mankind would go extinct

>implying this is the only example out there
>implying all have to be bad in the first place
When statistics show fat people are more likely to have heart issues, is it wrong for a doctor to say it's probably a good idea to maintain a healthy weight?
>suicidal conservative stats matter though
Okay

Becuz u gay lol

Attached: Raul.jpg (340x492, 18K)

Because Republicans read "different" as "scary", and liberals read it as "progress".

because being gay is fucking gay