Reformed sluts - what does Sup Forums think? Can you wife a girl that used to be a slut...

Reformed sluts - what does Sup Forums think? Can you wife a girl that used to be a slut? What if she kept up the desire to engage in the activities that made her a slut (eating ass, taking facials, etc), but now just wants to do them with you?

Attached: 1518474998333.jpg (1500x2000, 1.42M)

That is exactly the kind of girl you want. Otherwise you will be bored to death and pissed with her shit whole life.

SAUCE!? Is this the kinky St Louis doctor Caroline something?

MOAR?

All girls are sluts

Attached: IMG_3777.png (750x1334, 2M)

Fucking absolutely 100% yes you wife her. My wife was a slut, still does all those things mentioned to me, and is faithful as fuck. Her slut party made her a better fuck and now it's all for me

That is Stormy Daniels

there's no such thing as a "reformed" slut. Once a slut always a slut.

Do not turn a ho into a housewife.

No she she is not. She clearly has small tits and also face is different. Quite positive it is the kinky doc..

Pretty easy to find someone who wants to do everything but only to you. They are looking at it the other way, trying to find a guy to do everything with in private but not wanting to be treated like a slut.

Details user? How old was she when you guys got together? When did she decide to "settle down" the sluttiness?

What ever helps you sleep at night, cuck.

This.

Word of Caution! From an oldfag: I married a 10/10 bisexual, exhibishionist slut. She was the hottest, most adventurous chick I ever met. She was a partier who decided to sober up before our wedding day. She joined AA and after a year of marriage ALL sex stopped. She claimed she "wasn't that kind of girl" anymore and I have had one blowjob in the past 6 years. I love her with all my heart and thought I was marrying a slut I could calm down. Now I am stuck with a 10/10 frigid, prude. Be careful wishing for a "reformed" slut. Sometimes the pendulum swings too far.

But absolutely yes you should! Unless you want to fuck behind your housewife's back while she's raising your kids.

Anyone in Chicago want to cum in her? Certified slut

>So, I found who was behind of it.

Attached: 4albrm868qfy2543574000000.jpg (488x622, 27K)

Sauce on the chick in the picture?

what the fuck are you cucks talking about

No OP, you don't wife her. she sees you as a wallet.
she will crave her party days and guys with bigger cocks than you + the excitement of new dicking, this will happen after your honeymoon phase (2-3 years in)

when she leaves, and she will, she will take half your shit and fuck chads until her ass bleeds.

you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Attached: 1521229244509.jpg (1024x1013, 128K)

The trouble with trying to wife a slut is that as a slut, they don't have to do shit. A girl who's been a slut her whole life isn't going to turn on a dime and suddenly become a hard working conscientious housewife. All her life was a pursuit of her own pleasure with complete disregard for anything else. Her "settling down" is just a further extension of her own self-centered attitude. She's only going to be "devoted" to you so long as you do everything she wants.

tl:dr; Sluts are lazy, and make poor housewives.

I mean if you want to. Just think about the risk/reward ratio and determine if it is the best choice for you.

Geez. Who says to marry a slut with no career? Of course if you grab a whore from a corner she will fuck you over.
Get an intelligent, sexually experienced girl with some brain and all you have to do is fuck her like a slut she likes to feel sometimes and you like it to. What is the problem.

MORE of this slut?

Not ideally.
She'll never be loyal for virtuous reasons.
Usually after a decade or two riding the cock carousel they're forced to settle ouy of necessity. The only good part is usually them knowing how to fuck and letting you do whatever.

That gave me a pit in my chest.. Sorry bro.

If she's faithful, why not?

Intelligent women don't become sluts. Just because she's had sex doesn't make her a slut. A slut is a girl who rode the cock carousel. What you want is a professional woman who's been in other serious relationships that didn't end because she just wanted new dick.

Because that's not something you xan be sure of. Heck I know a girl that cheats on her husband constantly, and he suspects nothing because of that kind of naivety.

Disagree with this statement entirely.

I think this one is spot on.

This oldfag. 44 married good wife of 14 years. But I have 2 friends that married very hot sexually aggressive women and they are both divorced one has 2 kids the other 4. One has by now fucked and sucked every guy from my hometown. The other is engaged to a drug dealer. Her ex my friend has an apt and she has the house. He’s tried to an hero trice and drinks like a fish now. People in general don’t change once a slut always a slut in most instances. Plus anything over about a 7/10 every guy will want to fuck her.

Anybody got more and full size?

Attached: c69a7b3755d2dc9cab0a7c9e444b9307cc52c495349231c1f3b98c9eef4b34ac.jpg (1000x761, 282K)

You need to define "slut" better.
Plenty of women have only been with one guy and they'll do anything for him sexually, does that qualify as slutty?
A great many women fuck scores of guys but won't suck dick or take it in the ass, are they therefore not sluts?
Narrow it down for us OP.

Attached: 1521069377943m.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

Thanks Sup Forumsrah. At least I still can jerk off to the memories of the nasty things she use to do.

My first wife was a stripper.

Well, kind of hte combo of the two. Never really settled down with a guy, had some medium term BFs (say 3-9 months), a lot of short term BFs (couple months) and one night stands or seeing a guy a couple times. "Number" in excess of 80. But also, very adventurous in bed (anal, facials, swallowing every time, threesomes, etc.).

... there's very little hope for her being wife material unless she has a paradigm shift like . wife did.

Meant this guy's wife.

Not sure I agree with you.

My wife was very promiscuous in high school/college and her 20s. I met her at 30, and we've been together 10 years.

why and how did it end?

Sauce?

>mfw talking to a girl that i think is into me
>we barely know each other
>go outside with her and im thinking its on, instead she starts talking about her boyfriend
>goes on for about 10 minutes and i make an excuse to leave
>just as i'm about to walk away i go for it
>"wanna fuck around?"
>she replies "why the fuck not"

sluts be sluts bro. they're never faithful.

Attached: 1504769579350.png (297x324, 125K)

My wife had so many dicks in her growing up. In her late 20s, she realized she had "had" enough. Wanted to start a family, settle down, etc. Some guys were incredibly judgmental about it (not a surprise, given this thread). When we started dating, she told me she had been with a lot of guys. I basically said, "ok, no big deal, I've had my share of girls over the years too." I got more details as time went on. It's a surprisingly large number, but she's always been honest about it. She's a very intelligent woman, beautiful, and very much into me. Now she's a devoted mom, and she's still as kinky in bed with me as she was with all those guys in her past It's a win for me. There's not a single thing I've tried to do in bed or asked her to try that she has said no to.

Doesn't work that way. A great philosopher once said, "Can't turn a hoe in to a house wife, hoes don't act right."

How many sexual partners makes a girl a slut?

How many keys can open a lock before it's a shitty lock?

Only if she has a vagina inside her anus.

So you are saying unless a girl has never had any sexual contact with anyone she is a slut?

eating ass and taking facials doesnt mean shes a slut.

doing all that with a lot of different guys then yeah

All I did was ask a question user. You just answered it.

Horrible analogy.

I turned a girl into a slut - made her lick my ass, suck my balls, film her sucking my cock, posted her online.. then dumped her, and she went back with her naive ex boyfriend. He has no idea. I'm pretty sure they're getting married soon.

There is no virgin like a reformed whore

Is it though user? Is it?

I was hoping some wise user would quote this.

I know this is ludicrous, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of that philosopher...

Easiest way to the cuck life...unless you want your wife to get blacked every night while you sleep, just move along and get a Woman

How many pencil sharpeners can sharpen a pencil before it's a shitty pencil?

Post her here? I wanna see

Usually a girl that cannot control her urges will not suddenly start controlling her urges because you would like her to start controlling her urges.

The answer is unequivocally "no"

A boring low libido wife is probably much better (as a long term relationship) than a girl that did not control her urges before.

Horrible analogy. A lock and key are meant to pair together to perform a task.

A pencil, however, is meant to be used to perform a greater task. A pencil does not need the pencil sharpener when a pocket knife will do the same task as the sharpener.

A lock, needs a key. 1 key. A pencil, however, can be sharpened using many different methods.

Also...
>Found the feminazi / soyboy

Don't worry - she's not your gf.

Damn :)

Stop acting like some kind of wise soul when you are clearly a virgin faggot who can't even think of a good analogy. You can have a million keys unlock one lock and it is still a perfectly functioning lock you fucking retard. Kill yourself for making me reply to this cancer.

MOAR of her??

What you did there, was not lost on me user.

Well I guess you're not a slut then are you virgin?

>You can have a million keys unlock one lock and it is still a perfectly functioning lock you fucking retard.
A million of the SAME EXACT key, yes; if a million DIFFERENT keys unlock the same lock it's a POS lock ...

what is the purpose of the lock if a million keys can open it?

kys slut humping retard

>Can you wife a girl that used to be a slut?
Yes you can. Should you? FUCK NO....

>How many sexual partners makes a girl a slut?

Lack of self control, sex without meaning with multiple partners for gratification of natural urges makes a slut.

you'll never be able to fuck her like chad did.
you want to take a wholesome girl and make her your private slut, she has nothing to compare it too but you dick her down so good that she doesn't care.

there's a reason why sluts can't commit. chad is always with her even when he isn't.

So, I'm the user you responded too.

1) I'm married. Nice one. Call someone a virgin because you have nothing else to say. I'm going to call Bernie voter...
2) Your logic is severely flawed. If a million keys can open a lock, what's the point of the lock?

And virgins will eventually wonder what other guys are like.

From the other side of the fence, what this guy said.

I was basically a male slut though we treat that like it takes more skill. When i first met my wife, one of my fave thrills was the fact that i was still dating someone else and we would bang and then i would go bang my wife with my dick still wet from another woman.

I can say no matter what a reformed slut tells you, they have weird desires and drives that are no longer being fulfilled.
They WILL fill it with something else. Some of them will just get fat as fuck (guilty) because if you cant have crazy sex, why care about yourself anymore. Some of them will start manipulating the people around them as an outlet for their frustration. Some of them will resort to anything you can imagine, good OR bad. Maybe they will just clean the house or exercise obsessively.

All the same be aware, you're not buying someone who "fixed" something, you're buying someone who is hiding it away and denying it now. And thats gonna show eventually

That is why the analogy is fucking stupid locks are made to open to one key vaginas will open to anything you shove inside that can fit.

basically stay away from marriage.
all women are whores

only the desperate shall marry in today's slut era.

So how are you filling your desires?

Did the now-wife ever figure out that your dick was wet from the other woman?

What is a slut? A girl that does all the stuff you want to do,but never will,because you are a nerd?

>of a million keys can open a lock, whats the point of the lock?
If only one dick is meant for a vagina then why does any dick work? Fucking contradictive faggot.

this is why women are all essentially whores.

So...
>marriedfag here

Can we go ahead and admit that the same applies for men that run around as well? I've seen women make the poor decision of picking "that guy" and end up as single mothers...

Uh i mean, i cheated on her with an ex for like 3 months straight a year ago. I can tell you a long boo-hoo story of why i did it, but really we were just in a shitty patch and she needed EXTREME mental help and i resolved it by going to someone else to remember what it felt like to be wanted and satisfied instead.

So i mean, there's that.

TBH i wouldn't have done it if it was anyone but this specific girl. Havnt done it since and never did it before, with anyone i dated, and i'm going on 40 now.

Other than that, what i said is true enough - i fill the hole with food like a fat fuck. I'm up from 170 when we met to 200lbs, i really need to get back to exercising but i just look at the treadmill and weights and realize how much i don't give a fuck because i'm not gonna give up food if its the only thing that isnt disappointing the fuck out of me.

So basically imagine a woman version of that and figure out if you could live with all of that or not

Not contradictory at all. And your rage is amusing to me.

While true every dick can fit in every vagina (excluding extremely well endowed men with extremely shallow cervix), the purpose is once one commits to the other, stay with them.

We're talking about women being whores and why men don't want a hoe for a housewife. You're deflecting to biology, which you're right in, but we're talking morals here and you're an idiot for thinking it's acceptable or normal for a chick to bang "millions" of guys (as you stated in the key analogy) and think it's OK.

I'm married and I didn't want a million miles on the vagina I was going to marry. So I waited to find a female that wasn't a whore. Besides, hoes minds are warped. They get bored with the same dick over and over again because they're used to jumping for dick to dick with the frequency of a cheap hand held radio.

>eating ass and taking facials make you a slut

You're retarded.

My fiancée was a virgin. She did all this and more, and loved it, and she never was a slut.

A slut is a woman is who fucks many men and doesn't tell them what the real deal is. That's a slut.

Oh and no the wife knew i was dating another woman when we met, she wanted to be "just friends" and I convinced her i was leaving the other girl for her.
But other than that the wife doesn't know i pulled that shit on her.

She's fairly fully aware of my sexual past and desires, like, i DO believe the cornerstone to a good relationship is solid communication. But when you communicate what you want and your partner just goes "i dont like that so i'm gonna disappoint you and you're gonna leave me i might as well kill myself boo hoo" you kinda... you realize that communication has its limits, and you realize what IS and ISNT important to communicate

^This

this user.

brofist

I'm looking for a tradwife like yours, but they are becoming scarcer than gold.

>madonna/whore complex
>little boys can't handle the heat

You are forgetting that you implied that any sex makes a girl a whore. That is why I am autistically raging at because that is stupid as fuck. If you wait for a girl who has never had sex she is either fat and disgusting or super religious.

my thoughts exactly.

there is no such thing as a "reformed slut".

the best benefit of these women are to treat them like temporary pieces of ass.

accept that you're just buying her dinner and shelter and comfort for a piece of her ass. when it gets old just move on.

she's using you. use her back.

Had to go 5 years younger than me and find a church girl. I was 24 when we met, she was 19. Were friends for years, finally dated (worked my way out of the friend zone), got married at 29 and 24. Been married 2 years now.

Two situations - anons, let's vote

Girl 1, dates the same guy from 15 to 30. Almost daily, she rims him, swallows a load of cum, fucks 5 times a week bareback, and does anal weekly.

Girl 2: Dates a different guy every month. Rims each of them twice, swallows each twice a week, fucks them each bareback 5 times, does anal with each once.

Which one is the slut? Which would you wife?

>I don't like sluts and whores, I want an innocent girl
>I would never fuck a virgin, experienced girls are the best
and you wonder why you're all losers

Wife the reliable first one.
Doesn't matter if the pussy has the same mileage, you have someone who verifiably will bring a whore-level of commitment to your body every day without fail.
The second one, cock has begun to represent and replace "attention". In the end your dick is only a certain amount of attention, gotta get more elsewhere

They're rare because guys like you reward whores, thus encouraging the very feminism you hate

Nope

MOAAAR!!!!

i approve this analysis.

I don't label slutty as a woman simply enjoying sex and a lot of it. Nobody cares about that.

It's when she manipulates men with sex carelessly and uses her pussy to her advantage with men cause she knows men want it. Typically disloyal, selfish, and concerned what she wants in the immediate moment of gratification.

Man i wanna point you at this post for your opinion on it. I mean yeah lots of people hate the woman who basically gets by on "i have a vagina i dont have to answer anything"

But do you feel like your assessment is truer of a "slut", or do you feel like a sense of unreliable cheating desperation to fill the need for attention with dicks is more likely what makes a slut.

Because there can be plenty of "use my cunt to control the world" bitches who dont take a single dick