Mid-90s Cat Power was so fucking hot. This is what cigarettes do to you over time, boyos

Mid-90s Cat Power was so fucking hot. This is what cigarettes do to you over time, boyos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW2PcOyAWwM
youtube.com/watch?v=PDbPrOuXq2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you go from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW2PcOyAWwM

to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDbPrOuXq2s

Just remember boys, every time you glimpse a hot woman, she is literally at her peak. Every single subsequent glimpse will be a little worse, a little more ugly... a little more... downhill...

An attractive woman is nothing more than someone who has sprinted off the edge of a cliff, and you happen to steal a look before she disappears downwards over the edge, plummeting.

May god have mercy on us all.

reminder than everyone gets uglier as they age, including men

May god have mercy on the first girl that decides to pity fuck you, if that ever happens

she got off the bottle that's what happened

I've slept with over 25 women lol

Cigarettes lol

Chan has had major problems with alcohol and coke and who knows what else. It's really sad desu

She looks like a dyke. Wtf happened lads

*blocks your path*

She's always looked like a dyke, the difference now is that she isn't a qt dyke

>who is trent reznor

You should probably leave your house and see much more attractive females are everywhere

lol woman struggles with mental health issues and addictions her entire adult life but the real tragedy is that she's not hot anymore ofc

Don't be rude, she was qt in the 90's

when youre right, youre right OP

clairo in 5 years

lol this is why women dont fuck you

>Exterminator walks out carrying canister of insecticide
>Speaks in heavy Boston accent
"There ya go, you are Cat Power free"

>ywn be Chan Marshall's bf
Just die in my sleep already

Wrong. Men age like wine while women age like milk.

Out of all the websites on the internet that you can discuss music on you decide to come to Sup Forums

prove it

Everybody come togetherrrrrr FREE

Not at all. Tons of men age very badly especially if they have poor diet/lifestyle choices.

The vast, vast majority of men look like absolute shit after 35. Guys like to think they're gonna be Don Draper.

>scrubs meme
back to r e d d i t

Waters was made to be an old fart, goodness.

How often do you need to smoke cigs to JUST yourself this bad though?

The 90s were 20 years ago. I know crazy right? I get it the internet and 9/11 and all that le 90s kid nostaliga shit made the 2000s seem like a blur but the 90s are long dead. She got old.

If you don't get fat and if you live a reasonable healthy lifestyle, there are good chances that you will age well, as a man.
Then there's also baldness, but some men can get over this problem too (with a transplant or just because they can own the bald look).
Meanwhile 99% of women start to look like shit before turning 40.