Trouble in Qatar

Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, and Egypt cut ties with Qatar and are blocking ports/airspace while urging other countries to do the same. Seems pretty serious, might not be solved for quite some time.

cnbc.com/2017/06/04/saudi-arabia-bahrain-and-egypt-cut-diplomatic-ties-with-qatar.html

Is the 2022 World Cup fucked, lads?

it's been fucked ever since qatar won the bid.

For me, it's sandniggers chimping out.

North America is getting the 2022 World Cup lads

Can't wait for Justin Trudeau to give a speech at the opening match.

>Canada 2022

world cup 2022 was going to be cancelled anyway since by that time we will be entering year 5 of world war three that Drumpf started

TWO
SCOOPS?

God, I hope so. That World Cup should never happen.

>russia
>qatar

who even came up with these shitty ideas?

FIFA. That's why they're shitty ideas: They were thought of by idiots.

Bribes.

WE GETTING 2022 AND 2026
ANOTHER WIN FOR TRUMP'S AMERICA

The whole system of picking new hosts (who cant even afford it) and having them build billion dollar stadiums every four years is insane.

Just have America, Japan and Europe host it permanently.

Appealing to third world countries was a mistake. Their claims of some super special AC system for the stadiums was bullshit. As was building all the nighttime partying and drinking at an island away from the stadiums. Oh, and all that slave labor dying is a problem too.

>Appealing to third world countries was a mistake
It was, but... I sure liked having a World Cup over here. Oh sure, it was a dumb decision that fucked us over in many ways, but eh. We were fucked anyway.

Brazil is third world with a history of loving football though.
No justification for nations like Qatar to get the WC that don't involve obscene amounts of oil sheikh bribes.

Hell, I still think it was absurd that South Africa got it. Does anyone even play football in Qatar? Like, do they have a proper league and all? I somehow doubt it.

It'll prolly still happen but in 2022 there won't be a Qatar, it'll be Saudi Arabia.

>halftime beheadings

i'm ok with this

Go fuck yourself weeabo

The only reason they're doing this (and a bunch of other things unrelated to sports) is to make Qatar the next Dubai. They want to move away from the oil industry and have other types of business done inside their country.

Don't worry la, England 2030 will be the GOAT World Cup where it finally comes home for the 100th anniversary.

>Homos as pinatas in the tourist center

>the halftime entertainment is a group of Saudis throwing gays off buildings

Brazil and Qatar are not really good comparisons. One is a top notch football nation and the other is just an oil rich dipshit nation. Yeah it's a favela ridden shithole in a sense, but what Brazil brings to the table is legendary and irreplaceable nonetheless.

>filthy infidels setting foot in the holy land

Osama's gonna flip

Doesn't change a thing. Not even a nuclear war in Qatar is going to stop FIFA from hosting the world cup there. The bribe money has already been paid.

You'll need more refball than worst korea

>getting killed for wearing cross

Concern.jpg

Maybe you could teach us in the sacred art

>Teach our ancestral sacred art
To an enemy? In your dreams nigel

South Africa was the best choice to get Africans to shut up

Might as well bring it to UK. Most people would rather go to fucking Middlesbrough or Wolverhampton than go to some disgustingly hot desert where it's illegal to have a pint and cottage in the toilets

Who knows, it's a mystery.

>must
>not
>grab
>money

m8 they were paying foreigners to get citizenship there so they could make a "national" team

"Due to this great honour I have decided to give all the proceeds to the UN!"

Happening

Just move the cup to India already

Kek trips confirm
INDIA 2022

Yes

It's a shit league, though

You now remember when Romário played for a while in the qatari league.