American here AMA

American here AMA

Attached: DA30B436-2728-491A-B00D-79BD200DD36E.jpg (503x293, 22K)

How does it feel to be able to eat copious amounts of bacon, drink gallons of whiskey, and shoot a gun into the air in hopes it will hit someone?

why do you people kill school kids?

What is your favorite furniture ?

Are you american?

why does your liberal media bring up a white school shooter when talking about gun control, but ignore all the niggers that make up 90% of the gun crime?

Because nobody gives a fuck about niggers. It takes white kids getting shot for people to want to do something

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

Why are you all fat?

Attached: 4L_hCJymK8w.webm (924x528, 937K)

False flags by our Jewish controlled CIA

Retard HAHAHAHAHA

Do you own weapons, and if yes, how many and what kind.

ah i see. pretty hypocritical of the left wing kek.

People here can afford to eat all the food they want because they're not impoverished cucks like in your shithole country ;))))

so can the rest of the world apart from 3rd world shitholes. The difference is you all eat cheap highly processed disgusting food compared to us thats why you guys are so fat and unhealthy.

>
>ah i see. pretty hypocritical of the left wing kek.
Not OP, but also an American..

Left wing doesn't care about niggers unless it is election day

I see just as many fat people here as in other countries. And McDonald's is all over Europe too so enjoy that

china and india produce more food then the u.s and they are shitholes.

your parents know you gay?

>>Left wing doesn't care about niggers unless it is election day
Truer words have never been spoken. Mexicans and other minorities, too.

not really talking about mcdonalds. basically everything but international fast food chains like mcdonalds. But even the mcdonalds in america are shit..

Nobody goes to McDonald's anywhere expecting exceptional food.

how's it feel that your country is occupied by american burger franchises? It's one thing to criticize burgers, but to do it when your birth country is literally occupied by burgers?
damn

>O C C U P I E D B Y B U R G E R

Attached: 5bd.gif (600x487, 120K)

well actually in my country we do. Because mcdonalds has to keep up with our standards. In the u.s however they can serve up a log of shit on a fillet and not go out of business.

Log of shit you say? And you're welcome for McDonald's

Attached: IMG_0661.png (630x623, 677K)

feels good. because we don't have American mcdonalds. And yes there is a big difference. our country is occupied by our own better burger franchises that make mcdonalds look like shit. Thats why they have to keep up to our standards and actually make good food, unlike in the u.s where everyone is eating garbage lol.

i did type log with that image in my head. thanks.

You can vomit all over a burger bun and still make mcdonalds look like shit. America also has local burger joints that are really good too.

Do you have a vagina inside your anus?

yeah nah im alright.

why isn't the bush family, clinton familly, obama, trump and all your american traitor politicians in jail?