I can kick your ass

I can kick your ass.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 4K)

brown belt. started 1999, lost interest in 2010.
fite me.

again?

What kinda special idiot are you?
11 years to get brown belt, fack did you get it out of pity?

Quatsch!

this guy knows

I can bite off your dick at the gloryhole, senpai.

Attached: stabbystabby.png (820x700, 107K)

I seriously doubt that. Try red belt in Ken Po, Purple in Muay Thai, as well as red/black in Tae Kwon Do.

Bullshit. I roll with brown belts all the time.

Got my blue in October 2010

>1999
>hint from OP.

Yeah I rape you.....

Grow up.

Try me, faggots. Got my black belt in 2011, am now 3rd degree but it's an older belt since I can't find my newer one. Also, over 14 WKA, WKC, and WKF world titles in my respective divisions, not including NASKA tournament wins.

Attached: 29135003_1813192675393616_8538701_n.jpg (540x720, 44K)

The delusion....

i don't get it...

Attached: 10q6t1.jpg (720x530, 54K)

purple belt. Also was state champion at 210lb in wrestling in high school '06. Havent trained since 2010. I would still smash you with one hand in my belt, eyes closed. A BJJ blue belt, or even purple belt is super common place now, this isnt pre 2008.

You cant grapple, you cant fight man.

I've only heard of belts in muay thai at total mcdojos, not exactly blowing my skirt up.

Probably just an in an out guy. Gets back into training for 6 months quits until he gets too self loathing because of fatness in about a year or two, repeat.

>Purple in Muay Thai
You colossal faggot, muay thai doesn't use a belt system

Most 2018 Blue Belts would smash 2010 Brown Belts. It's a new game players.

Which state? And which comp? Cause I swear to god, if u pull some cadet state bullshit where there are only 10 people who even signed up and you won via pin-or-be-pinned heavyweight throws n rolls, then ur a little bitch that games the system

they do in brazil. Chute Box belts their fighters

you're all faggots and you dont even realize it.

Crazy OP is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people OP!