Today I killed someone Sup Forums

Today I killed someone Sup Forums

Well, not directly
I sold him 2 xtc capsules filled with 280mg of mdma, he apparently took them both and dropped dead of a seizure an hour and a half later.

I am incredibly depressed, I don't know what to do, I feel like my head and my stomach is empty, if that makes sense. I'm sweating, feeling nauseus like I'm going to puke... what shoudl I do? Should I turn myself in? It's not my fucking fault the junkie took so much... is it?

Attached: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.png (492x335, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zS2R-iQNys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still time to turn yourself a 360. Don't turn yourself in. Call and explain the situation to the sheriff. If The Dooks of hazzerd taught us anything it's that the law favors the innocent.

Just ignore it and repent so you don't go to hell if you are, I actually don't know... But get good with God and stop selling drugs

>280mg of MDMA killing someone
Either they were on a ton of other seizure-threshold lowering drugs or your MDMA isn't MDMA at all.

Not that it matters or anything, but it actually is, tried and tested at 81% mdma content, it was that he had some sort of a heart condition or something. Each was filled with 280, not both

I don't believe in god, and I'm not going to start believing in some man in the sky to make me feel better.

360º? are you kidding me? I'M a broke ass stundent trying to live off my $130/month. As to why I sell xtc, well xtc is the cheapest return ratio. Buy a g off the darknet for $5, sell it 3.5 capsules $10 each..

I say you're LARPing

But if you're not LARPing, run. I was jury foreman on two cases where the sale of narcotics (in these cases, fentanyl and heroine) caused a death. Maybe they don't do it for MDMA, but from what I've seen a drug-enduced death make the feds blood-hungry.

Run, boy.

Then you're both shit at composition and a shit dealer.

There's also no way to test purity in single percentage points without mass spectromity/gas chromatography.

I somehow doubt you did that.

Off yourself you piece of human garbage.

take your hands and put them at the base of the ribs
push upwards
you'll feel stressed afterwards but not sick.
You're welcome

Attached: asssssssssssss.png (872x653, 999K)

So what? He died and you still made profit, sure it's a loss of a potential buyer but he was gonna die at some point anyways. You fight your way to the top through using whatever means you have to.

>Gram of MDMA from anywhere on earth for $5
Yeah, no. That shit isn't MDMA, and if it is, it's produced in Asia and, more than likely, has enough harmful catalytic impurities to potentially(or probably certainly, in this case,) kill people.

Well I hope u don't start seeing supernatural signs you're going to hell then, cause I think it's not your fault... Happened to me tho

You're being scammed and selling research chemicals instead of md, no fucking way you tested it with anything other than marquis reagent and that sure as fuck isnt giving you a percentage. That or you're just larping.

i used first time like 100mg hard roll for 4 h, dont feel bad it was hes choice and that was probably a shit you got there, you should try first what u sell and if you sell then inform how much should i take. pic what i used first time

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 6K)

Gold bars from netherlands are amazing.

i got from finland focking guud mien

You didn't kill the guy. About 7 gram of mdma is the lethal dose for a human... I, and as well a few of my friends should have been dead already for a few times.

OP is a naive liar, or hes been buying research chemicals thinking its mdma, either way OP is a fucking loser.

This

he bought it in deep web g per 5 probably some mixed shit could be fatal or when you havent used or havent used long time

its not heroin lol. Most deaths from mdma are from dehydration, even seizures are usually from dehydration. Its extremely hard to OD or die on md, its always PMA or some other shitty research chemical, thats handed out at clubs for $5 a pill that kills people. OP is just another clueless school drop out that thinks he can deal drugs with no knowledge about chemicals and how to identify them. Or, hes larping.

He feels bad for causing a death, but in his attempt to reconcile the situation, he refuses to even consider the concept of a deity or an afterlife wherein he feels he is incredibly guilty for this thing called death. Well, what do you want then, faggot? What do you fear if there's no hell? Getting caught? Having done a bad thing? Turn yourself in or don't, it's your moral quandary that you're making for yourself, especially considering that you don't believe in any sort of lasting supernatural consequences. You sell drugs. You sell drugs badly. You can't take the high road morally and yet still feel bad for being the reason someone died, unless you substitute your reality for this one, in which you may as well believe whatever you want, deity included. I mean, is it the authorities you fear, OP? Do you or do you not regret your actions? Because you've already left a paper trail. The authorities most likely already know at this point. You, saving images from Tumblr, decided to post here and confess.

> I don't know what to do
Here's a thought: maybe you should stop selling drugs.

>It's not my fucking fault the junkie took so much... is it?
If it was a foreseeable consequence of you selling him the drugs, it is. And it totally was.

I don't know if I'd call you a murderer, but manslaughterer - which is what you are - doesn't really sound as catchy.

Police monitors these things
Goodluck >op

Cringey ass posts.

You think the gun store owner cries every time he sells the gun that ends a life? Get over yourself

Faggot.

Edgy slab city post

good job for the kill bro, you da best

stay mad, kids.

Well you got dubs, so life can't be that bad
So long as you didn't knowingly sell him research chemicals and thought it was actual mdma I'm not sure it's gonna do much good beating yourself up about it
Shit like this is all too common

On cam... an hero.
You bastard.

LOL! Don’t own up to it, if you get caught & prosecuted, fuck it, until then just do you. Only one junkie dead.

You ain't done nothing wrong...

... until you get caught.

Which you won't cause you're the best user!

have fun being an idiot and possibly going to hell then. its not about believing in some man in the sky to feel better. its about being forgiven you piece of shit.

>but there are no consequences for our actions

i'd rather die believing there are, so atleast if its true i wont go to hell. Also because only an idiot or an asshole would think that way anyway. so go fuck yourself dumb prick.

MDMA doesnt kill you
research chemicals do

fun fact in the netherlands they allow testing of mdma at clubs and raves to make sure it's pure and they havent had a death since the 90s from spiked shit, here in the UK we have 7 a year
The gangs just fuck the shit up of anybody who sells shit like that, they just sort it out themselves when bad stuff shows up because it draws bad attention

Not your fault op honestly, but then i'm not related to them, you should feel bad but don't an hero just stop selling drugs

Attached: 1505852829945.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Fuck off, faggot. If you’re so pissed about some worthless junkie dying, go start a campaign or some shit

>sold
caveat emptor

Attached: 1496021853743.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Brainlet.

>mdma
>junkie
it's not fucking heroin you underage retard

please
tell us more OP
its not like any of this can be used against you or anything

Attached: 1509140347802.jpg (1022x1200, 122K)

Yeah just make some connections save up and buy a lot in bulk, back when I used to chop I was grabbing half ounces for $180

projecting fucking faggot. just mad because you know its probably true and can't prove me wrong anyway. suck satans dick.

This

Does it make a difference? I don’t care if it’s dependency or recreational, it’s fucking stupid to buy drugs without assurance that they’re safe to use.

> go fuck yourself dumb prick.

So sayeth the lord

i get pissed off at stupidity, if you're gonna get mad at me for that well you can fuck right off.

Good thing God isn't an a man in the sky, but the sky itself, as well as everything else.

Consider the notion that it is equally likely that you go to hell or that you don't go to hell. 50% chance for either case. Consider the notion that it is a 50% chance because you cannot know which outcome is certain. The argument can also be made for not believing that there are lasting consequences for our actions, because if it is false, then it doesn't matter and you will not have wasted your time trying to do something for nothing. Additionally, you could say that only an idiot or an asshole would think that only an idiot or an asshole would think this way.

In short, where no one knows anything for certain, you are the idiot for insisting that forgiveness is certain and doubting the certainty of forgiveness in the same sentence.

yep. the lord has no tolerance for evil and stupidity.

you're not very good at adhering to gods rules mate.

a g mdma from .nl is ~5$ if you buy 10+

You must piss yourself off often then.

I have bad news.

How anyone can believe in heaven and hell in 2018 is fucking mind blowing. How can you be that fucking far removed from common sense?

Thats defo no mdma if its $5 a g, youd have to be buying ounces.

Indoctrination and weak willed people

I gear whatever constitutes the MD in mdma is hard to come by these days because the raw materials it is derived from is now endangered at a protected species in one of the main countries that produce it

Attached: 1521581464577.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

Dick caught in a bolt. That is fucking terrible, not sure how it happened tho.

You have gangs in the UK? I thought that was primarily and american nigger swine thing

Thanks for the information. Just tipped your ass to the FBI. Can't wait until trump executes you

His fault for being stupid. You are clean as far as you know.

Being sentimental for society trash is a waste of time. At that point it basically natural selection already.

citation needed, what the fuck are you on about.

Nah, OP, just take it easy.

Dying in these times is maybe a blessing for somebody.

lab tested. first world countries have free drug testing at all bigger tek or goa partys.

Uk gangs are basically the main crime element of the UK, london gangs are pretty scary. American gangs always come off as inept and idiotic.

I agree, theres no fucking way. I have never legitimately seen that unless you buy a fucking enormous ammount

no. i like what you said though because its exactly my point. If there is a 50/50 chance hell and so on could be real (because we don't know) then you'd have to be an idiot for taking the risk of possibly going to hell for eternity. If i believe in god and that heaven and hell does exist, then atleast if im wrong ill be dead anyway so it wont matter. If i didn't believe and die and found out that god and hell does exist, not only would i be stupid and forever in regret, but i would be fucked for eternity to. So you can see i have very good reason to call him stupid. And i also have very good reason to call him a prick when he is sarcastically smug thinking hes right about something he doesn't even know about.

yup even when your buying in bulk your still gonna be paying $10-15 per gram

Good luck then

You're an idiot bro. First off cause you use MDMA, secondly cause you sell MDMA, and lastly cause you are using trackable technology to be used against you in court. If you don't think the cops or the family are not gonna go thru this dudes cell phone to see where the drugs came from... so you're fucked. They're gonna raid your shit and probably find this very post on 4 chan in your history. If you were smart, you'd move out of the country and stay away from America for at least 10 years. Otherwise get mentally ready for prison for about 10-15 years.

Thats not really true. I’m a chemist and am familiar with the production of mdma. The hard part is obtaining it without the feds busting down your door, no ingredient is “endangered” at all

this post gave me cancer
tell me what bad experience you had that clouds your judgement so infinitely?
no human can function being this short sighted, or close minded, and actually be a pseudo intellectual.

i wasn't born into religion or religious beliefs at all. im agnostic if anything. But i'm not dumb enough like you lot to dismiss spirituality and all the evidence of it. You are the retards lacking common sense. and in 2018. which is not surprising considering the world get dumbed down more and more every year.

I’ve always heard about london gangs, and that they are scary. I just thought there wasn’t that many people involved in it. American gangs are definitely stupid and inept, and usually black or hispanic

atleast i'm not a dishonest projecting faggot that can't even respond to what someone actually said.

"man in the sky" are you a fucking idiot. Is that what you think God is? You must be a dirty mexican that was raised catholic and since you've done so many drugs the only way you can comprehend your behavior is to demean beliefs held by many more people much much much more smart than some little drug dealer will ever be. lol You're fucked faggot.

Psyco alert

funny but nope.

Hes getting confused about an old article made by literal tree huggers that didnt know MDMA is now synthesized. They thought to make it you needed the bark of some tree in cambodia.

I agree. Even tho its not heroin, they do go after the dealer with a bloodthirsty vengeance. If his story is true, its likely already too late.
But hey, mdma is fun on occasion

Its fucking sassafras. Is it really that hard not to be stupid?

BS. MDMA didn’t do that.

no you don't because if god doesn't exist then there is no repercussions for my "stupidity" for believing in the possibility of god. checkmate.

Ah i see. Hes probably thinking of safrole, which is uncommon but not endangered. There’s totally ways around that tho, again, its the feds busting down your door

demeans others for whatever financial practice they choose
somehow justifies his feelings because daddy Jesus told him so in the big book.
is indoctrinated and blind to all else
go back to Westborough

Why the fuck dont you believe in Islam or buddism then? Why is your religion that just happened to be the main religion in the country you were born in the right one? Don't talk about common sense you idiot, go read the completely different translation of the book you think is right.

>official thread retard

Which god?

That happened to my friend but with ambien. He got ten years. Served 2
youtu.be/6zS2R-iQNys

Yeah hes talking about safrole. If you have lab equipment and really are serious about it, then there’s ways around that

ok sure you did that buddy

Heroin is less toxic than MDMA. Heroin is less toxic than Cannabis. So there is that. They go after the dealer mostly cause they are not getting a cut of the profit and they are having to spent their profit on cops and shit to stop these faggot from stealing shit for money. Its a problem. And I'm fully for death penalty for drug dealers. If you're gonna sell drugs that can potentially kill people, than you should have the same consequence. Fuck it, kill em all.

>sassafras
Mreah Prew Phnom trees (Cinnamomum parathenoxylon),

Nah.

I never said anything about Jesus you fucking dirty mexican. Fuck Jesus. I don't give a fuck about some made up dude. And fuck the bible. But to think you're here because of nothing is fucking dummy thought. You're a fucking dummy.

It's not that mind blowing, honestly. Religion isn't secret (anymore), societal hegemony isn't a secret, rhetoric isn't a secret, human behavior isn't a secret, irrationality isn't a secret or wholly avoidable, poor education isn't a secret, mental illnesses aren't a secret, the list goes on. It is of zero surprise to me that people will try to kill spiders with lighters at gas stations. You will have people who believe in this and that in whatever time, in whatever year, unless there's some great happening that ratifies the beliefs of the majority of society to the point at which the flavors and essences of religion are no more.

You’re a fucking moron and have no idea wtf you’re talking about. Just stfu

Its pretty fucking easy to be honest.

I dont quite understand how you can say heroin is less toxic than mdma or cannabis, it may be less “toxic” But it’s certainly faaaar faaaarr more lethal than mdma or cannabis